Mahwiii says... i'm lazy to think of anything to say so... ...

Twinnieverse: The Youngsaeng Hunt

how could you.. my love... why did you leave me.. I can't even breath without you... I--- oh wait i can't breath because of this idiot prince charming. so i highkicked him on the face with my spiky heels he flew far away

"why did you do thaaat I loove screentime you" he looked at me with teard eyes and huged me again so i kicked him again. "whyyyyyy"

"hush you now!" he looked at me with failed puppy eyes "ok fine do you want more screentime?"

he gasped in shock "what screentime?! I truly love you Mahwiii not!"

"sure you do now...." he smiled happily proud that he thought he tircked me... oh well he is such a cute idiot anyway /shrugs/ "tell you what! want more screentime that will make you look all cool and stuff?"

"YES!" \o/ "uh wait you mean i'm not cool already?"

".... can i not answer that...?"

"yaaaah! wait what! how dare you! i'm cool---"

"suuuuuuuuure you are now lets go make you cool!"

"yaaay! ... but i'm cool you know"

and so we went in a journey to find you and my true love

Hyungjun: hey but i'm right there! i'm your true love right?
Me: yeah... we went to find our .. true love.. like.. a journey to ... widen it?
Hyungjun: oh ok! :D

 

yeah and so in our journey we found this poor yummy looking creature..

but all i could see was

so i drooled... "FOOOOOOOD" so i chased after the chicken and hyungjun chased after us for screentime and then it was a dead ended for the poor chickenie <3 yummy yummy chicken.. come to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh. but when i finally cought it and was gonna eat it row the pink-ish cotton candy like smoke came over suffocating us.. and out of it came... SAENGRI! and a Romeo with Jungminnie...

jungminnie: heey i didn't appear for few chapters and thats how you great me! CAPS LOCK ME
me: neveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
Romeo: /glares/

 

--SAENGRI ROMEO AND A JUNGMINNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

ok so..

"what are you two doing together and why is JUNGMINNIE wearing a dress?

"we are getting married!!!" screeched JUNGMINNIE like a fangirl. "ISN'T HE JUST THE MOST HANDSOME CUTE THING EVER ALIVE?"

"he is you...."

"so? i'm fabulous!"

"NO YOU CAN'T GET MARRIED! I DON'T SHIP THIS!"

"and who are you to stop us?" Romeo glared at me

"I'm-"

"THE PRINCEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Hyungjun puffed out his chest "I'm the prince! how can you not let me have any talking here! so i will have some action scene instead!" he stood in his kong fu postion.

"wait no hyungjun... don't you will get hurt...." my eyes started tearing up

he looked at me surprised "you- your worried about me?" he covered his mouth

"I still need you..."

he nodded trying to look cool then he faced Romeo "because of Mahwiii i shall not fight you!" then he went infront of me "but I still demand more screen time could win if i fought with you... hey wait! why didn't you allow me to fight then i can show the readers my cool side and---- /high kicks him with my spiky heels and he fainted/

/coughs/ "well you two can't get married!" /i throw my pokeball at them both and catched them :D so now they are my pokemons!

"uhm" I looked to find saengri.. "oh why are you here? how did you escape?"

"Romeo helped me! I came out to find my love!" he raised the chicken up and i started drooling

"heey i found that chicken first it's mine!"

"myloveshalalalalalalala~" saengri waved a stick and BOOF the chicken became kyujong.... i was gonna eat kyujong noo whyyy

"nooooo make him a chicken again!"

"No! you can't eat my hubby!" saengri pointed his stick at me

"but i'm not your hubby..."

"yet!"

"..." 

"now lets fight like real girls over kyujong!" saengri challenged me in a rock paper secsior match! but i lost.. there goes my food.. ayyy BAM! oh that was just kyujong hitting saengri head with a big metal pipe.. "I thought you're the niceset one?"

"i want revange" his eyes turned to flames. "Mahwiii! i will help you get back youngsaeng! since i'm a magician i can find them!"

and so i carryed hyungjun cuz kyujong wasn't gentlman CUZ OF YOU NOW anyway yeah we went to find you...

 

-meanwhile with you-

you both ate alot of that anti Mahwiii and Devil thingy so you got sleepy and slept soundlessly but then you started hearing voices... two voices... it was like..

you opened your eyes wide as you saw the two mice sitting there next to you you asked them what they were doing then brain answered you "we won't be tricked by your question and say that we took over youngsaeng body and controled him /cuz he is the main charcter/ and then make him in love with you /so now it's two main characters/ and so we can TAKE OVER THIS TWINNIEVERSE! MWHAHAHAHA" he raised his hand like he owned the world.

"but brain you just told her..." pinky said.

then you got heartbroken so in fact it wasn't the REAL YOUNGSAENG who was in love with you... it was just an ACT .. it wasn't REAL! how could it be... just then youngsaeng wake up now its REAL REAAAL HIM he stared at you then at the mice but he didn't speak and so your heart broke more cuz.. he is back to his lazy self.. he wasn't anything more than a lazy youngsaeng /only when he wanted to marry GDTOP thats when he truly was not lazy/ but yeah...

"THE PRINCE IS HEEEEEEEEEREEEE!" shouted an enrgized hyungjun kicking open the door. /cuz i can't come near you/ "HERE IS THE CAMERA! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" /he waved like the idiot he was/

then kyujong came in with his flaming eyes he glared at the crying you but his eyes didn't soften at all "I made you meet your dream man but you turn me to a chicken! how dare youu!" he waved saengri stick at you and you became.... /what should i make you now.../ A MOUSE!

but you really didn't care cuz your heart was broken and all that.. and pinky and brain then kidnapped you to do expermints on you and took you to their lap who was owned by.. HYUNJOONG /cuz he needed to appear more i felt bad for him/ but yeah he saw you there and laughed the evil laugh "FINALLY I HAVE A ROLE! AND I SHALL AVENGE YOU FOR NOT GIVING ME ANY ROLES!" and so you became and experiment mouse thingy.. yeah..

how will you escape? or are you just too sad to find out that it wasn't real youngsaeng who loved you and just you don't care about anything at all?

 

hmm my chapter seems lame ;-; but atfirst i thought of a cool idea but then i forget it midway.. so yeah... deal with my lameness :< BUT I HAD TO PROTECT MY LOVE YOUNGSAENGIE TWINNIE <3 i love you so so so so so so much <3 you know that right? :D
and don't we miss our mouses? :"D i wanna watch old cartoons again ~,~ they used to be soo much fun :< what cartoon do u like guys? XD or are you in this generation the generation of no cute cool cartoons... omg i feel sorry for all the 2000+ born people.. or maybe 1999? they missed out alot of great childhood XD i'm glad i'm a 90's kid XD huhuhuhu
yeah i'm too lazy to make this even long so i will stop now~ sorry i'm just too lazy after having llunch and i wanna sleep ~,~