hopelesswriter says...Plan B~ ;)

Twinnieverse: The Youngsaeng Hunt

 

Yah, how could you call the fruit that 'thing' that's Durian the king of fruit..../droooling/

 

Well, Hyunjoong isn't exactly an Einstein or.....anyone less famous but yeah you get it...scientists or whatever....

his experiment to make me...whatever he wanted to make the mouse-me...instead changed me into....A HUMAN, yes, a permanent human, with upgraded angelicness and intelligence, and -insert all those awesome stuffs- and no more sad for Youngsaeng for so called not loving me psshhh /i know he does anyway, he's just too lazy to admit it/ and it's not like i want him that much anyway. he's not even cute.yeah i said that.

so, yeah you get it...

and i did my cool upgraded angelic smirk

"So you want to revenge eh? Huh..."

Because now my power has been upgraded, i simply pointed my finger and Hyunjoong turned into

 

A NASTY ICE CREAM~

 

drv1Jh1.jpg

oh wait...no....not that...

this.

6IdzZxF.jpg

 

Eeewwww....I brought the Hyunjoong-ice cream nearer and nearer to pinky and the brain and they were so scared less that they just fainted while still shivering.

Heh...

 

"OMG, ICE SCREAM FOR I CREAM"

"Uhh, you jumbled it up."

/Glares/

and the pokemon who glared at the other pokemon..../whut?/ jumped and swallowed the ice cream in one go. /RIP hyunjoongicecream/

And the pokemon had turned into human. ROMEO.

'Hmm, since I've saved you, from the pokemonness, you will be MY slave whether you like it or not."

"Who are you to say that?" He glared.

"Oh well...unless you don't want....this..."

ngxAe0E.jpg

"OMG!!!!!  I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT PRETTY PLEASE WITH JUNGMINNIE ON TOP?"

"Where is him anyway?" I asked, annoyed...while he already finished the bear ice cream that will make him my loyal slave for life but he doesn't know anyway and he pointed to the other pokemon left.

So I just picked up a carrot and threw onto the pokemon's head and he turned into Jungminniieeee.

"Yah, I want to be a pokemon!"

"Shut up or I'll turn you into ice cream." And Romeo turned instantly to Jungminieee with shining eyes.

"Okay okay fine." He just took the carrot and ate it quietly. Good, now things are back to normal.

"So we can start our conquering the Mahwiii and Youngsaeng The world quest. /SMIRK/

"I just want to eat ice cream." Romeo pouted and continued the empty...cone...or bowl...or...floor wherever he last saw ice cream drop. 

"All ice cream in the world for you, as long as you both follow my plan. And these mouses too." So now i have them and Pinky and the Brain. And Youngsaeng clones are all in love with me.

/says who?/ 
uhh/me. and also, somewhere in earlier chapters...lazy to find. but somehow i'll seduce them all to follow my orders anyway. because i'm angelic.

 

"Why us?" One of them...whichever asked...

"Well, because Mahwiii ship you...or you....or any you with me. so she would agree cuz that means she can ship us and squeal all she want and wouldn't steal my slaves away..../and won't notice our plans/smirk."

 

Right twinnie?
/angelic pout/

 

 "Um, but who do you ship." one of them ask...oh whichever.

"The both of you together of course, aren't you two the definition of perfectly made for each other?" /pukes/

Hyungjun: "Hey, I thought it's me. By the way, hi everyone...miss me? Miss you twooo" /flying kisses/

"Not you again"

Hyungjun: Whaaat?

"I mean...miss you tooo Hyungjunnieeee Prince Charming. Why are you so handsome?" /siiiiiggghhhhhhh/

Hyungjun: /blushed n huffed/ Because i'm the most important character of course...see this box that follows me?

"Yeah omg! it suits you so well /pukes/ Anyway, aren't you Mahwiii's people."

Hyungjun: Yahyah, i'm the Prince here...and she left me without anything important to do...i'm so insulted.

Me: How cruel.

Hyungjun: Hey, where's the box?

Me...oh here.

Hyungjun: Ahhh, that's better.

Me: anyway, Hyungjunah...you should be the main character, you know...how could Mahwiii ditch you for someone like Youngsaeng that lazy ?

Hyungjun: Bbut she's the main character. i have to be with her and rescue her from that good for nothing Youngsaeng.

Me: You know facts are meant to be changed. same with main characters. The title of this fic is Youngsaeng Hunt. So what say you we hunt and kill Youngsaeng and Mahwiii and you'll be the ONLY main character and I'll be your loyal peasant? How's that sound?

Hyungjun: /dreeeeaaaaamy face/droools at the thought of being main character/ I think that's a perfect idea. So what should i do as main character now?

Me: Just take my orders and do whatever I say.

Hyungjun: That's it!

So now I've built my army. ;)

 

Meanwhile...

You're doing whatever with Youngsaeng and Kyujong...where were you again?....lol. and suddenly the room was raided by thousands of mouses rats rodents led by Pinky and the Brain and there's Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse and also Yoochun Mouse amongst other mouses...and they all jumped onto the three of you and started biting and nibbling and eating you like you're cheeseburgers....with their disgusting salivas all over you...Kyujong was so scared he accidentally changed himself into a ...

Ud85H0p.jpg

ummm...smiling balloon and fly away alone....until a parrot came and pecked him and....um...yeah. you get it.

So, now you're left with lazyyoungsaeng....ambushed and bitten by all those nasty dirty rodents surrounding on top and all over you.

Ommo....what happens now?

 

---

 

It's really a Youngsaeng Hunt now, isn't it? ;)

Hyungjun: huhu..yess, and i shall be the main character.

Me: of course you are, look...i don't even use a box for myself anymore...

Hyungjun: awwgosh, I'm so touched by my awesomeness and coolness.

Me: of course you are. /// turned away and majorpukesssss/// /angelic smile at hyungjun/

Hyunjoong: hey...why is it dark n smelly in here? where am i?

Me: Umm...inside Romeo? /lol/

rip hyunkyu.