Mahwiii says... SPECIAL CHAPTER! and otters are cute but YOU arn't e,e is your chipmunkiness back tho? o.o

Twinnieverse: The Youngsaeng Hunt

I ignored whatever he had to say about my fabulous looks, because like... its fabulous /duh/ and he is probably too shy to tell me that cuz you know, he is in love with me and is too shy to say that... isn't my shy prince soo cute? :"D so probably his thing for GDTOP is to make me jelly! yeah thats probably it, so i preteneded to be helping him.

"so, how do you deal with your looks everyday?" he asked

"pffsh i'm fabulous! whats to deal about it?" i said confidently when a speeding hyunjoongpuppycatmaybe? came running with lots of chocolate cake in his hand. then he bend down in front of me.

"Youngsaeng-ah, even tho you look this ugly... I still ship us" he looked in my eyes.... locking me away... and blah this romantic feelings. i got touched ignoring that he just called me youngsaeng /oww he is in love with me too? what to do about my love triangle-ness :"D/

"uhm" youngsaeng coughs next to me "I'm youngsaeng..." he pointed at himself.

hyunjoong eyes widened... "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU HOW DO YOU LOOK SO STUPIDLY UNIDENTIFIED ALIEN-ISH!"

"I thought you saw me last chapter"

"THAT WAS YOU? NO OMG MY EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" hyunjoong ran away covering his poor eyes from the sight of the fabulous me... was I that pretty that he had to hide his embarssed face? :")

hyunjoong: how was my acting? was I good? I'm good right? will i have more screentime?

 

"whats your plan?"

hyunjoong: are you ignoring me? don't ignore me! I want more parts--

 

"first of all you go to GDTOP and then you-"

/hyunjoong jumps out of the authornote box thingy/ "yaaah stop ignoring me"

/drags youngsaeng in front of me/ "nooooooooooooooooooooooooo" /runs away again/

"i'm too fabulous for him"

"keep telling your self that."

and so we argued and argued about how fabulous I looked till we reached the GDTOP castle /it was my dark castle that they stole for me ;-;/ when youngsaeng saw them he got all pink and red and shy and covering his face and acting all cute and such awah such a cutie <3 but he was me so... i'm such a cutie <3 "ok so go to them and tell them your true feelings and all that crap! it always works in fairytale and real world is fairytale so ofcourse it will work in this world!" I did a fighting and kicked him inside the castle.

GDTOP stared at youngsaeng who was kicked inside. "what are you doing here you evil witch... DON'T CROSS OUT WHAT I'M SAYING YOU EVIL WITCH! ... ok fine i won't say bad words...... EVILNESS!" as TOP continued agruing with real me about the crossed out words /hey i'm not evil so i have to cross out all the bad words that are concerning me cuz i'm good and the only evil soul in this fic is twinnie and romeo. what I love romeo more than twinnie so yeah.. /coughs// well yeah as TOP contiuned doing that GD stared at youngsaeng who looked like me but the youngsaeng seemed different than me... /ofcourse not as fabulous as me hmpfsh./

"why do you look so familiar?" GD asked slowly with eyes like in dramas and such in a sad scene

"D-do you remember me?" youngsaeng looked up eyes filled with hope "I'm actually youngsaeng and i was bewitched by the evil witch hopelesswriter-shi to become like this and... only true love can turn me back to what i really am" he looked at GD eyes "do you love me?"

GD started tearing up so touched by youngsaeng word and kneeled down to youngsaeng level cupping his face "ofcourse no matter how ugly unfabulous and weird unidintifed you look i will still love you forever my--"

at that time the door opened with a big BANG /lol xD/ "DONGSAENG/HYUNG WE CAME TO SAVE YOU!"

in came the most forgotten gold of our story.. OLDsaeng and MIDsaeng youngsaengie twinnies <33 they were holding a cute wererabbit in their hands /coughs me/ when GD and TOP saw them their eyes became full of hearts and they quickly ran to them jumping like a koala throwing me away..

"MARRY ME!" GDTOP said to both of them.. of course being the saeng twins they all had the same taste and so they said yes and went off to whereever to get married..

youngsaeng stared at the distance all sad "what just happened...?" he started tearing up "I lost my love now..." and he started crying in a dramtical slow motion drama scene way. I went to comfort him like any other heroine in any kdrama scene and such but i stopped when i saw a cheeseburger.

"FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!" i ran towards it running over youngsaeng and all and took a bite and then... I BECAME ME AGAIN YAAY <3 /magical cheeseburger i miss chu xD <3/ so i gave youngsaeng a bite too and he became himself again! yaaay now everyone is back to normal /but you u fake otter that isn't cute at all :< my unidintifed self is much more cuter hmpfsh./ anyway yeah...

and so this time we went in a real journey to find his true love and such... /maybe he will see true love in me someday :"

yaay youngsaeng got his main role back /o/
and our special saeng twinnies came back to life <3 wb dear twinnies XD
anyway now to the SPECIAL part of the chapter.. as the title said XD /coughs/

 

-meanwhile with you.. whereever you were-

your slave came back to you crying about him having being ignored and he demanded more parts and blah but u being the angelicly evil you, you ignored him too ofcourse and continued doin whatever you were doing untill you spotted someone familiar she looked so familar you didn't know where you seen her... you had a bad feeling about this because you know how evil i can get and such and so you hide but she saw you and came running towards you.

"AUTHORNIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she cried out, you quickly started running /your slave still behind you talking nonsense and such/ and then you tripped /and he tripped over you and the girl tripped over you both/ there was a pair of legs standing infront of you then you heard yet another familiar voice

"there you are Hyeon Rin why are you running away from me?" Im Siwan said as he tapped his foot impatiently.

/yes my dear twinnie if you're thinking of what i'm thinking then what you're thinking is probably right XD /coughs/ runs away/

 

"I- I can't tell you that if i do then you will--"

"why hello there Hyunnie" Romeo Jungminnie said as he smirked towards hyeon rin way "what can't you tell us?"

"I--"

"HEY SINCE THEY APPEARED I HAVE THE RIGHT TO APPEAR!" hyung jun suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "HI THERE EVERYONE! I FINALLY HAVE SOMETIME TO SHINE NOW THANK  YOU FOR MY FELLOW CHARCTERS WHO CAME HERE THEY MADE ME HAVE TIME TO APPEAR AND.. WHY I'M I BEING CAPSLOCKED?"

cuz i want you to have sore throat then you won't be able to speak again *-* MWAHAHAHAHAHA
...
did i say that out loud? ...
K THANKS BYE.

 

"ANYWAY AS I WAS SAYING!" /Romeo jungminnie pushed him away from the camera/ "you're too loud and you're NOT the main i'm the main so go on continue chasing after kyujong"

"B-BUT! HE IS HIDING! I CAN'T FIND HIM..." /jungminnie pointed at the box that had legs and hands and two holes for the eyes and had mustache and round black sunglasses. "OH! KYUJONGGIEE <33" /he chases after him/

"why meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" /kyujong screamed as he ran away.. again... oh wells /shrugs//

and yeah so anyway... there you are standing in front of your charcters and they all looking at you with this big puppy innocnet eyes excpt romeo he was smirking and his eyes defined all evilness in the twinnieverse. you asked them what they were doing there.

"i'm too shy now! we will be famouse! what to do!" she held her head and ran around in circles.

Siwan came towards you "authornim! what are you making Hyeon Rin hiding from me! why can't she tell me! i wanna know!" his eyes looked sincere and all this nice kind stuff.. yeah.

"I'm here because i wanted to bully Hyunnie" Romeo jungmiinie shrugged and smirked towards Hyeon Rin and then siwan glared at him "leave her alone!"

"and if i don't?"

they both stood infront of each other like the two cute adoarble bears! but they weren't too cute adorable bears they were... them.. yeah

"HEY DON'T FIGHT HIM! HE IS MY ENEMY!" ha minwoo shouted out of nowhere

then the three of them glared at each other and such..

so your chacters are going to fight each other over Hyeon Rin cuz i just think it will be cute if they had a love recatngle this four <3 don't cha think? *-* anyway... what will you do to stop them? or will you just let them fight for love?

 

why do i feel this chapter was so long... yeah.. it was wasn't it? XD but it felt good pheewww anyway don't kill me twinnie i was just so tempted to get them back AND i didn't try to kill you this time SEE it's good right right?? :D
for the cute readers who are reading this out there~ those beloved charcters that appeared are from my twinnie's amazing fic Unlock the Devil Fourever it's really great you can go and check it out <3 huhuhu adving my twinnie fic even tho it wan the bid xD what oh wells. and yeah CONGRATZ FOR WINNING THE BIDS! and thank you so much for donating for the app xD I hope you get more cute non silent readers and i hope the readers of this fic also go there and check it out :3 tho it might be a bit dark but then again you can just come back here to get your mood back up yup xD
/btw i really ship those four if you want a love line make it out of them? XD
hmm idk if i wanted to add anything more? XD /brainstorm more ideas/ i really had another thing in mind too.. i wonder what it was ;-;
well anyway, last but not least~ i'm sorry if my chapters aren't funny and you find my twinnie chaps are funnier then.. her turn next anticipate them \o/ yeah well now i have to hide forever from my twinnie before she kills me or do anything bad to me ;-;... K BYE!
/runs away/
EDIT:
vote~ or comment who you think is the evilest if it wasn't one of the choices :D
Hyungjun made appearance!: PLEASEEEE VOTE FOR MEEEEEE!!!! I'M THE MOST EVILANGELIC HERE. /waves\ JUST...LET ME WIN pleaseeee!!!
heyyy who told you to come here :< /kicks him away/
one of the votes for twinnie is me so u can just ignore it /or don't if u know how truly her heart is angelic evilish u.u /nods nods/
ANOTHER EDIT:
yeah... if not in any of the lists comment it xD
Hyungjun appears again: /does poses/
EDIT: yeah another one XD this one from hopelesswriter i just copy pasted it >.>
/kicks Princecharming Hyungjun/ YAH i'm supposed to be the one asking D:<
Hyungjun: but I wasn't in it!
me: you were already in the last 3 e.e
Hyungjun: so? I'm a PRINCE I desreve to be in them all! /does poses again/
me: if only i could kill you but then people will think i'm evil WHICH I'M NOT. so yeah you will live /for now/
MWAHAHAHAHA! oh i'm still here... o.o yeah bye! /runs away/