Epilog

One-Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a warning before. 

I didn't re-read it again. I type this about 30 minute before I post the final chapter. So it might be real mess. haha.Hope you can understand what I say. Even if you're not it's okay because this part is not that important. The official ending is the final one. ^^ 

 

By the way thank you for the support, love and comment you all gave from the start Love in vain untill now. ^^ Sorry If I didn't give you what you want to read or if this is bad. Anyway thank you for the support. You makes me felt acceptance for being author here. ^^ 

 

This fic got the most comment of all my fanfic. That's because of your support. ^^ Thank you. 

Here's the epilog. 

One-Way Love (Love in Vain Myungsoo’s Version)

 

5 Years Later

 

“Myungsoo…” Gyuri was calling his phone but she didn’t even get a chance to say what she wanted, Myungsoo cut her out.

“Sorry Gyuri, I’m busy right now. Call later okay?” Then he turned off the call.

It was nth time already Myungsoo hang on her call. Gyuri really pissed off with her boyfriend slash fiancé right now.

 

“I’m home.”

Later at night, Myungsoo opened their shared apartment front door. The house’s aura seems cold and frightening. Myungsoo knew he was in fault. He completely ignored Gyuri since last week because of work’s pile and deadline.

 

Once a while Myungsoo always did this, but Gyuri never whined about it 5 years before so why now?

“Jagiya, why does your face like that?” Myungsoo found Gyuri was sitting in the middle of living room without TV on or even any music.

He tried to ease the situation but Gyuri ignored him back. Gyuri walked into their bedroom stomping her feet not uttering anything.

 

“What’s wrong with her today? Is she on period or something?” Myungsoo felt estranged with Gyuri’s unusual attitude. He stayed on the living room.

A second later his phone rang, not the usual one but…

Best friend phone.

 

Myungsoo stared at the call and without thinking any second more, he picked it up.

“Best friend, I want to say something to you.” The woman’s voice was heard, yes it was Gyuri. That was their couple phone, the phone that only for calling their best friend.

“What is it, best friend?”

“My fiancé ignored me lately. I thought he changed. He is getting busier with his work and didn’t care about me anymore. I don’t know if I can continue this relationship to marriage.”

Myungsoo wanted to defend himself but his mouth closed back. That was their best friend rules, to listen to each other rant and story without telling anything first.

“He was hanging my phone for I don’t know how many times already. I need to tell him something and he didn’t want to listen to me even for a minute. What are works doing to him? Does he love work more than me? He lied to me that he won’t change. I hate him.”

Even when Myungsoo wanted to defend but he didn’t say anything he just let Gyuri finished her rant.

 

 

“Are you sure you hate him? Don’t say anything that will make you regret it. Maybe he has reason why he is so busy lately. He is building your future with him and kids, right?” Myungsoo takes his part for being best friend and spoke with more rational thought and calmer attitude.

 “Well, I don’t hate him for real, but it just he annoyed me keep hanging my call. I was about tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter