Chapter 4

One-Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
One-Way Love (Love in Vain Myungsoo’s Version)

 

“Ho… finally you’re coming.” Gyuri appeared on the photo shoot set in front Myungsoo who was walking around to see if his set done or not. “Oh… my God, what happened to your eyes?”

Myungsoo shrieked once he saw Gyuri’s pale face and panda eyes.

 

“I don’t have time to used make up. I woke up late.” Gyuri straightened her hair.  She felt when Myungsoo eyed her from head to toe with unreadable expression. It’s not a naughty stare but still make her felt uncomfortable.

“Well, get on your work now. I need to take my lens on the car.” Myungsoo didn’t say anything about it.

Gyuri didn’t expect it. She thought Myungsoo would make fuss on it like he used to. It made Gyuri felt a little bit sad.

 

“Whatever. You have decided it, Gyuri. You will not use him to help you.” Gyuri said it to herself and go to work on her job to help Myungsoo.

The work was much and busy. It kept Gyuri from dozed out. It was good. Gyuri thought it was what she need.

 

“This…” Myungsoo offered her a box of meal on the dinner when Gyuri was sitting alone on the side, not eating.

“Thank you.” Gyuri took the box and put it aside.

“You’re not eating?” Myungsoo asked. He didn’t sound concerned, just a question.

“Not hungry yet.  I’ll eat it later.” Gyuri eyed Myungsoo who opened his dinner. Wonder why Myungsoo felt different today. It felt like he was distant.

 

“I don’t understand why you kept working on the company while your photographer job is more compromising.” Gyuri decided to shrug it off and talked about other thing.

“I still have something I need to do there.” Myungsoo answered short.

“What is it?”

“You don’t need to know.” Once again Myungsoo answered short.

 

“Is there something bother?” Gyuri couldn’t hold it anymore. She was confused with Myungsoo’s attitude today.

“Huh?” Myungsoo turned head.

“You’re acting distant to me since this morning.” Gyuri confronted it.

“Am I?” Myungsoo raised one eyebrow.

Gyuri folded her arms. “Yes you are.”

 

“I’m not. I thought I act like usual.” Myungsoo shrugged.

“Really, why do I think you become more reserved today and care less?” Gyuri          

“Isn’t that what you want me to do? Not care too much on you?” Myungsoo questioned back.

Gyuri opened and nothing came out. Inside her mind was searching for a feed back. Which answer was best?

 

She didn’t want to use Myungsoo but it felt lonely without usual Myungsoo there.

“It’s not like this…” Gyuri lowered her head. She gave in her helpless self. “I don’t want you to distant.”

“So you want me to keep chasing after you?” Myungsoo

Gyuri stunned for a while but then she shook her head.

 

“Geesh… girl, you are confusing.” Myungsoo smirked and shook his head.  “What do you want me to do actually?”

“Just stay like your usual self. It feels lonely when you become quiet and ignored me.” Gyuri pinched on Myungsoo’s sleeve.

“So you said I’m noisy and meddlesome?” Myungsoo sounded hurt. Gyuri quickly wanted to correct it but Myungsoo chuckles. “Kidding. Alright if you don’t think I’m a bothersome, I’ll act like before.”

Myungsoo ruffles Gyuri’s hair.

 

“Hey! You mess my hair! You know I don’t like my hair messy.” Gyuri slapped Myungsoo’s hand.

“You are already a mess since this morning. Look at your face! It’s horrible. Girl, what time did you actually sleep?” Myungsoo mocked.

“Am I that horrible? I’m walking around with what kind face?” Gyuri shrieked. She just realized that she hasn’t fixed her face once she ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter