Chapter 6

Diary Of A Betrayed Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In my mind, I knew that I still have a great value for him. When this happened, the first thing popped up in my mind was divorce. Divorce is a great punishment for him because he is going to lose me. But at the same time, I am going to lose him too. That made me scared.

 

After that, I made up my mind: Kris didn’t love me anymore; he loved someone else, which is not his fault. His fault was not being honest with me and my feeling for him.

I knew for sure I wouldn’t lose him physically unless I want to. But if he came back to him only even just his body, it would still have to be complete. This means no more connection with her.

That was the only thing I need from him. I absolutely couldn’t accept if he was still hesitant between 2 people. But I wouldn’t make it hard for him, we will liberate each other. I hated him a lot but he’s the father of Sehun and Tao, I needed him to be happy so he could take good care them. Now, I am a mom and the kids are my top priorities. I finally understood everything my parent taught me. “You can only understand the feeling your parent have for you, when you actually become one.”

I sent him a short email. In the email, I told him about my opinion so that he could make an easy choice. At home, I still acted normal in front of the kid. And of course, I can’t be lovingly like before. I wanted my kids to grow up in the best environment, even if I had to fake it. I didn’t want them to have a bad childhood with a broken family.

When night came, when there was only the 2 of us in the room, I remembered the sad, worried look on his face; he must have thought that I would do something to his lovely mistress.

 I sarcastically said to him “I can’t ually satisfy you so you decided to find someone else to hook up. Or maybe you want more kid?”

“Can I take that as an offense? It’s because you don’t allow me to show any of my attitudes.”

“Since when did you respect my words? Do you respect me or this family when you make out with her? Do you respect me when you cheated for the SECOND TIME?”

“Okay, you can say whatever you like but don’t talk about that stuff. You know very well how much I love the boys.”

“Oh really, I don’t know. I don’t think you love our own children when you take care and worry about someone else’s child that much. Maybe it is your child?”

I shouted at him.

He looked at me with wide eyes. He could never imagine that I can say those hurtful things.

I looked at him with scorn and anger. He quickly got out of our room.

I felt so much better when I let out all of my anger and pain.

I told myself to let him decide by himself for the last time. I don’t to be the one who will make the decision because it’s going to end well if I do so.

I didn’t want to be effect by any information I got from his mistress but I was just too curious. I logged in to her account to see what they were doing behind my back.

Not so surprisingly, he had told her about this. She asked him what he was going to do. He answered that he didn’t know, he still loved his family very much, he couldn’t make any wise decision then. This is the part where she began to show off her ennoblement. She said she would respect any choice he made no matter who he chose; she hoped he would always be happy. Her evilness began to show. Before, she would said something like “You could never ever abandon your family. You have committed a sin with your wife and me too. We had to accept her punishment. I would never accept a man who abandons his own family.” This time, she didn’t want him to make a choice he doesn’t want to. 10 years of living with each other and 2 kids was a choice he doesn’t want to make. Are you insane?

The next day, he whined that he couldn’t concentrate on his work. A week nearly passed and he still hasn’t given me an answer. He couldn’t leave her, which made me feel so suffocated.

They still kept contacting each other. She told him to take good care of himself and don’t be sick or she will be very worried.

The one week deadline came and we had a conversation in our bedroom. He started first.

“Let’s talk about the one week deadline, Suho.”

“Okay. I must have been a tough choice for you since you love her so much.”

“Stop that. I can stand with your sarcasm anymore.”

“So that means you don’t want to put up with me anymore, right?”

“No. That’s not what I meant. But you have to give me a chance, don’t keep pushing me.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter