2012

Simply Platonic
2012/12/14 Los Angeles, USA. 

 

 

A giggle, that could be very much so described as unmanly, left the boys lips and Mark could feel the younger's breath against the back of his neck.  He scooted closer to the wall feeling slightly uncomfortable with the position that the two were in, on top of the small bed. He should have just volunteered to take the couch in the living room. 

 
"Ma~ rk" 
 
He sighed as he his bed, eyes closed as he didn't want to see how close the boy was to him despite the other's breath that gave him a clue each time he spoke. He opened his eyes soon though when he felt Jackson's hand on his cheek to see the boy staring right at him with an unreadable expression. He couldn't put together what the other was thinking from the look that he was giving, partly because of the lack of light, the other because he was too sleepy, and also, frankly he didn't care enough to give it a second thought. 
 
"What?" 
 
Another laugh and another sigh left either males' lips. "I'm so drunk." 
 
"I can't do this with you right now Jackson." 
 
"Why no~ t?" Even the dim lighting couldn't hide the extremely exaggerated, emoticon-like frown on Jackson's face when Mark pulled his hand away, only to get a groan as a response from the elder and for him to turn around again, "A kiss will make you feel better." 
 
"I don't think so." 
 
"Lemme keeeees you" 
 
"Nope."
 
"Let me kiss you."
 
"Nadda chance."
  
"Ki-" 
 
"No"
 
Maybe the younger lad hadn't got the message as he pulled Mark on to his back and got on top of him. "I'm going to kiss you." He declared before leaning down and pressing his lips against the other's cheeks. Mark sighed, half relieved but the other half slightly disappointed for some reason. "Didn't that make you feel better?" Mark stared up at the boy who was on top of him and shook his head. 
 
"Jackson..." The younger gasped and leaned down once again this time making himself  comfortable on top of the other with his arms wrapped around the Mark's neck. He was completely comfortable and Mark the exact opposite.  
 
"Oh Jackson." Jackson spoke in a deeper voice than his own trying mimic Mark's and pressed his cheek against the others only for latter to pull away but decided to play dead instead of moving around and getting the boy off of him. "I feel much better because of you. In fact we should kiss again, but on the lips!" 
 
"No we shouldn't." 
 
"You like it." 
 
"You're drunk." 
 
"So, you like it." 
 
"I don't like guys, Jackson." 
 
"Oh who are you kidding, you so do." 
 
"Well. I don't like you." With that mark pushed the younger off of him with all his strength because Jackson seemed to weigh more than he usually did at that moment. He sat up on the bed after the struggle of getting the younger off of him and following suit the younger sat beside him. "You need to stop this." 
 
"Trying to kiss you?" The frown from a few minutes before appeared on the younger's face again and Mark glanced away as soon as he saw it. With a deep sigh  he continued though with much reluctance. 
 
"Yes, and telling my parents that we're perfect for each other, and telling me you like me whenever you get drunk, which by the way you shouldn't even be drinking at this age, and it's horrible because I'm starting to look forward to when you get drunk bcause you're like this and I'm not supposed to enjoy it and it's just-...Jackson?" Mark's face twisted up,  concerned, as he saw the younger's face as if he was sick. 
 
"I'm going to puke." Jackson scrambled to get off of the bed and the older on followed to hold the boy as he had no balance at the time. Jackson wrapped an arm around the other males shoulders as they made their way to the bathroom. That night passed by like that, conversation between the two died off for the night (given that one had passed out right after). Mark figured that Jackson would forget by the next morning anything he said while intoxicated but at least he got it out his chest,  at least... partially.