2018

Simply Platonic
2018/05/13 Seoul, Korea. 


Drunken . The idea was one that amused both Jackson and Mark, because unlike what they had thought whenever it came to it, the two were far too awkward with each other to go beyond the high school description of ‘second base’. The two were drunk enough, not enough to forget everything by the next day, but still enough to give them the false courage to take the next step.
 
From the kitchen Mark could hear the hums and a few words, which from the lyrics he could guess the song was ‘ to me.’ A ring of the soju bottles clanking together and the sounds of footsteps followed and soon he saw the younger man in the living room.  Jackson placed the bottles on the floor and joined the elder’s side. As the night started to progress, with talking and uncharacteristic for both not much drinking, hands started to wander. Each touch made way for another, longer than the last one, hands lingering a little more until the touches led each other to press their lips against each other’s. 
 
As much as it was clear that the two had feelings for one another and the fact that they had both known that it was reciprocated the conversation of them being in a relationship had never come up. It was as if it was unspoke words that they had already set, they were not allowed to see other people. They were not allowed to have ual advances with anyone but each other but never had they announced the affair between them. Not even with each other. 
 
Jackson. In many ways he was perfect for him, for every melancholic thought that Mark had Jackson would create one that made him puke all things good and sparkly; and for every time that Mark would present himself to definitely be the most mature one in the group-- Jackson giggled, Somethings just never change, the younger proved to be the exact opposite. The man knew the other too well to know that the younger was tipsy, and despite how much the younger had denied that he was not. 
 
The alcohol was starting to have it's effect on mark as well;  he was feeing warm and the fact that Jackson was basically wrapped around him did not help the situation. Not that he was complaining or anything. He quite enjoyed having Jackson's arms around his neck and an straddling his lap. Their lips moved in sync, soon progressing into a more passionate kiss as Jackson sneakily slipped in his tongue in to the elder's mouth experimentally only to get a welcoming response from the latter. How had he learned to do this so well? It didn't matter though, Mark had liked where this was going. And this time he would remember it. 
 
Jackson pulled away abruptly from the other ( causing the latter to frown at first) and glanced at the plastic bag,  the material inside being something that he had asked a friend to buy for him. "Do you want to play a game?" The younger's lips tugged up into a 100 watt smile as he moved away from Mark to get the plastic case that held the game within. 
 
"What is that?' 
 
"Dirty dice." The younger forcefully tugged the cover until it tore in two and took the two dice out. "You roll the dice and and then you have to join the two words for a mission." He explained before Mark had a chance to ask how they would play."For example..." Jackson shook the ice in his hands a couple of times then rolled it on to the floor. 
 
". Earlobe." It didn't take a second before Jackson's arms were around Mark and poked his tongue out from between his lips to slowly brush his tongue against the man's ear lobe. The game had gone on for a while both sticking to each other a little longer than asked from the game. Minute had  passed by with different missions until the elder couldn't handle it anymore, he wanted the younger  more than anything now and when the man was about to move away for his turn once again mark pulled him back. Both had been half by then, partially bcause of the missions an the other because the dorm was getting rather too warm as time passed. 
 
"Stay here." It was an order more than anything but Jackson didn't want to reject and pressed his lips against the elders as his hands traveled down Mark's chest and to the crotch to it's previous position in the mission before the game came to an end. 
 
"If this happens... You know this is my first time with a guy, right?" Jackson spoke as he slowly pulled away from the kiss. The hint of a grin couldn't be hid from the man's lips as he could predict the puzzled look on Mark's face. 
 
A long pause. 
 
"Wait, what? But we..." 
 
A/N: 2-3 more chapters to go @_@ I tried to write but then was like NOPE. Sorry <3