Back to 2015

Simply Platonic

2015/06/04 Tokyo,Japan. 

 
There are days when Jackson would no longer be himself anymore, the fun, always excited and a hint, well it was more than a hint but dumb image that he always had in front of everyone seemed to fade. This was one of those days. Jinyoung had told him to just try and forget it. Act normal. As if it was easy to pretend that he never had feelings for his band mate; to act as if the last three years they held only a platonic friendship. That was impossible, they were pefect together, the only thing not perfect about them being timing. When ever one gets out of a relation ship, the other one the opposite, or both just simply too busy to realize that they have a chance. 
 
When Jackson walked into the hotel room, it was silent. Mark had fallen asleep, or was acting so to avoid conversation  but the younger knew better.  He made his way to his own bed only to toss and turn many times unable to sleep. "Mark..." Jackson sat up on the bed, head turned towards the elder's side. 
 
"Mmm?" 
 
"Can I sleep in your bed with you tonight?" It was odd asking the question, but not because they were both grown men. "Please?" There was a few moments of silence but then under the dim light that came from the balcony, he could see Mark moving over to the side making room for another. That was all Jackson needed and with that he slided off his own bed before climbing on to the other man's. 
 
"I'm sorry..." Mark said when he felt the younger's arm wrap around him. It was easy to deal with when the words were unspoken but now that it was said and was out in the open, there was a tension between them. He could hear the younger sigh, and say something, words muffled as Jackson's face was pressed against the pillow. 
 
"Don't be... I shouldn't have even told y-" 
 
"Not for that." Mark wrapped an around the younger man as he spoke and Jackson looked at him now completely confused on what the man was talking about until he felt the elder move closer. The next this Jackson registered was Mark's lips pressed against his own. A few moments passed and that time it was the younger who pulled away; "For that... when I know I can't be with you despite how much I want to right now." Jackson didn't how to feel about that, unsure of what to say he stayed quiet for the next few moments.
 
They laid in each other's arms for the rest of the night neither raising their voice to speak bringing in a rather comfortable silence. It was odd because as much as Jackson had thought that he would never be able to sleep that night, but it took only ten minutes for him to drift off. Maybe they would end up together one day, or maybe not. And yeah sometimes he wishes he had never become an idol but Jackson was sure that if he had waited for three years and after each partner he still couldn't get over this man, he's willing to wait another three and even three more after that to finally get a chance with him. At some point there has to be a time when they aren't with anyone but until then, he can be happy with another few years of the relationship being simply platonic.
 
A/N: and that's it y'all ;u; thanks for reading~