Back to 2016

Simply Platonic
2016/10/19 Seoul, Korea. 

(the night before.) 
 

"Mark... stop it mark!" Jackson tried to push the older man off of him, but Mark was latched on. His arms wrapped around Jackson tightly and head buried into his neck as he on the crook of it. "Mark you're with someone right now remember?" 

 
"I broke up with her." Mark says against the younger's skin but still Jackson was not convinced this was a good idea; despite how much he could have just taken advantage of this moment and be able to spend the night with the man that was currently too drunk to even give it another thought of having with his band mate. 
 
"Well that's wonderful" Jackson said sarcastically, "but seriously, you're too drunk, this will be if I have do this with you right now." It seemed that Mark wasn't really listening to the younger's words as he pulled away from him and stated to his shirt. "Mark stop." Jackson tries to button up his own shirt a couple of times but it ends up being pushed off soon after by the elder and eventually the younger gave up on trying. 
 
"No it wouldn't; I want it- I want you... now." Mark saunters off to Jackson's room and the younger followed. "It's so hot!" he kicks off his shoes then tugs up his shirt before it off of his body. 
 
"You're intoxicated. It's still ." As the other tossed the shirt to one side of the room, Jackson could swear he saw the older pout at his comment. "Mark what are you doing." No response. "Mark. no don't take that off-" Jackson covers his eyes though peeping through his fingers to see the elder but closes the gap between his fingers when he sees the other come closer. He feels arms wrapping around his waist and lips pressed against his own following soon after. 
 
Once he pulls away Jackson opened his mouth a couple of times as if to say something only to keep silent for a few moments until words finally came out, "You're aren't you?" The twenty-one year old asks once again opening his eyes though trying his best not to look at the man's lower body. 
 
"Mhmmmm" The smile on the man's eyes reached his eyes and seeing it Jackson couldn't help but follow suit despite how annoyed he was at the other for getting so drunk and calling him over to take him home from a friends house. 
 
"Come on just get into bed. We'll... cuddle." Though not very impressed by the idea Mark agreed. Now was it odd to be pressed up against a drunk man under the sheets on a Sunday night? Well... very. But it was Mark; the man had dealt with a drunen-Jackson all too often to count; so he figured that it was even- considering this was the first time he had ever seen the elder so drunk and reckless. 
 
"Jackson-ah" Mark mumbles and Jackson wondered if he was even conscious but replies anyway.  
 
"Hm?" 
 
"I really like pie." 
 
Once he was sure that Mark was asleep, Jackson pressed his lips against the man's cheek. "You're an idiot. But I still love you." 
 
A/n: welp I really tried to write but my fingers just wont allow me I'm sorry e u e but i can promise you the got it on in 2018 after the whole dirty dice thing ;D ( itwasjustbehindthescenes yeah that it ^^;;) 1 more chapter to go.