2020

Simply Platonic
2020/02/23 Ilsan, Korea. 

 

"We've been together for six years, this isn't much for us."  Jinyoung stated with a grin on his face as the two groups prepared for the competition. It was a mouth to mouth, paper passing game. Jackson could see the awkwardness in the rookie groups faces as they too prepared and could help but smile remembering the GOT7 episode in which they had to do the game and how awkward they had been after. 

"The paper isn't my style." Jackson repeats with a grin and glances at the MC who he was quite sure was face palming internally by the look she had given him. He was placed in between Yugyeom and Mark (or he chose that spot rather). The game had gone better that any had thought it would and as expected GOT7 had won, and they very well bragged about it, saying that it was team work and that the members were just that close. 
 
Once the cameras had been turned off,  Jackson as usual started to socialize with the newbies, bad choice that was at that instance as he heard one of them say something along the lines of how awkward and weird that was among men. It was fine when it was the older generation, Jackson often pushed it aside as "they were not used to it" or "they'll be extinct soon anyway" (so he wasn't the kindest soul around) but when he heard the words being uttered by someone who was much younger than he him it hit a nerve. He glared at the boy intensely, which the boy was completely oblivious to, until Mark smacked his arm; a silent way of telling him to stop. 
 
Most of the drive home, Jackson was preoccupied with thinking about the different things he could have done in the situation. One of them included finding a hammer and lightly taping the boys head another one that he also thought was a good idea was grabbing one of his group mates by the collar and making out with them right in front of the boy (but that would lead to the band mate killing him, so never mind). He was sure he could get away patting the boys back hard enough as a 'Good job filiming today, I hate your guts, I hope this hurts you even though I'm doing it with a kind smile' pat and was slightly disappointed that he did not think of it at the tme. Yeah, should've done that
 
The thought stuck around for another thirty minutes until it faded away, and about time they were home. Jackson was the type to rage for a while but would forget about it soon. Mark was a different case though, he wouldn't think about it until he was somewhere he was comfortable being and then that would ago on forever and would hurt him more than anyone else. It wouldn't be obvious, to those who didn't know him but Jackson picked up on it as soon as they were inside the dorm. He walked in to Mark's room in his boxers after cleaning up with a towel wrapped around his waist and wet hair. 
 
"I sacrifice myself, Mark, you can use me!" The man said as he walked closer to the male on the bed who had his arms crossed. His eyes shifted to the visitor from the screen in front of him when he heard the sound and smiled a little at the words. 
 
"What are you saying?" The older one chuckled and put his ipad to the side now attention fixed on the man before him. 
 
"If it must be so, I will do it, you can use me to let out your rage." The dramatic tone of the younger's voice was not missed by Mark as he scooted to the side of his bed allowing the other to take a seat if he wished to do so. Jackson moved closer and gripped the towel at his waist. " ME MARK TUAN. me till you're done letting out your rage." He pulled the towel at his waist reveling the boxers that were underneath, he saw the older man's eyes widen for a moment until he burst into a fit of laughter at what had just happened. Jackson smiled, it was nice to see the other laughing even though it was his stupidity that was the reasoning. Jackson let out another dramatic deep sigh that could not have sounded anymore fake and crashed down on to the side of the bed. He turned his head towards the male, "My body is ready." 
 
"How do you do that?" The smile on Marks face was plastered on there eyes almost forming crescents. 
 
"Do what?" 
 
"Make me feel better all of a sudden..." 
 
"Really? Do you feel better enough give me a kiss?" 
 
"I think so." Mark nodded as he layed on the bed on his side. He smiled as he leaned down to press his lips against the younger man's lips. 
 
a/n: thanks for subscribing you guys, I really appreiate it ;u; 
 
A/N: 2023 edition - no one is seeing this but 9 years later as I'm reading this (and cringing) but I was fully convinced that in 2020 homophobia wouldn't exist.  Jokes on me lol T_T