Coffee and Headaches.

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                   The next morning, I was still pinned under Kris. I sighed, it was too hot, Kris was a stupid drunk, well.. actually they all were. I push him off me carefully, earning a grunt.

I open the door slowly and shut it behind me. I go to the living room, Baekhyun and Chen are cuddling up with one another, I laugh, pulling my phone out and taking a photo, who knows when I could use such black mail?

I began to make some coffee and tea, and breakfast for the seven banes of my life.

Luhan stumbles in, feeling groggy, he sits down at the breakfast bar. "Ugh.. I don't even know how I got here"

"Let me just remind you" I point to the door "You all fell through that door like the dwarves from the hobbit.. I've never felt more like Bilbo baggins in all my life"

Luhan's face is not amused. "Oh how funny..."

"You know whats funny?" I raise an eyebrow.

Luhan shakes his head.

I point to Baekhyun and Chen, who were still cuddling. "That.."

He lets out a laugh, but then holds his head immediately at the loud noise, Xiumin pads down the hall. "What's funny?"

He turns the corner and notices Chen and Baekhyun, laughing. He sits down next to Luhan and I hand him a coffee, he smiles. "Thanks.."

"How are you feeling?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Better than Luhan by the looks of it."

"I wasn't the one who suggested shots... I didn't know Tao could be so competitive" Luhan groaned.

A bang came from down the hall, the room Tao was in, he stumbled out holding his head. He sat down on the only seat left. 

"What did you do?" I bat his hand off his head and look at where he hurt it, it was red.

He sighed. "I fell out of bed" He pouted.

I handed him a coffee. "Here," And then I hand them all pain killers. "Really.. why did you guys come here last night?"

"Baekhyun's idea" Xiumin mumbles.

I nodded in understandment. "No more drinking"

"But we had fun, you should of been there" Luhan smirked.

I shook my head. "I can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter