Stupid Idea.

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                   At the end of that day I made Baekhyun force Kris to go home, with a little black mail on hanging out together at a Cinema some day. Kris phoned me later that evening, being mad and talking about me not wearing a bikini and that he wanted to see me.

I laughed down the phone at him and hang up.

Because teasing those idiots was a good way of relieving stress.

Well.. they were the stress.

Over the next few days, Kris still came to the shop, every day, without fail.

It was Wednesday by the time I got fed up of it.

"Kris, what are you doing?" I leaned against the counter.

He frowned. "Drinking coffee?"

"You know what I meant, you've been here everyday still.. didn't you get what you wanted?" I frowned at him.

He rolled his eyes. "I got what I wanted.. do you really think that low of me?.. we haven't really spent any time together since then, this is the only way I get to see you.. stop being stubbourn"

I shrugged at him. "Make some arrangements and we can hang out, but you haven't.. you've just been complaining about god damn bikini's"

"Ugh... don't even mention that word!... you're still not going" He frowned.

I sighed. "Fine, you can all come.. but if one of you play me up.. I'm on my own"

"Really?!" He smiles.

I nod. "Yes... but I mean it Kris.. one thing and I'll be walking along the beach solo"

He half runs around the other side of the counter where I'm stood, earning a frown from me, he catches my lips in a deep kiss, and releases me. "I love you!"

"Okay.. okay.. get back on the other side.. I love you too.. jesus wept" I push him out from behind the counter.

But as he goes back to his spot again he pulls my hand and catches my lips once more.

I push him away and blush. "I'm working Kris.. jesus.."

Baekhyun comes bouncing out the back, and smiles at Kris. "Well if it isn't my bestest friend in the whole world" He stands infront of him.

I roll my eyes. "If you're his best friend, why don't you two hang out and I can go back to bed?"

"Not funny" Kris pouts, for the first time and I let out a giant laugh.

Baekhyun smirks. "We should!"

"Yeah you should Kris." I ruffle Baekhyuns hair.

Kris frowns. "Mei.."

"Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter