Maldives

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                         We were now almost at Maldives, the plane was just about to land, I clutched Kris' hand tightly because I didn't like flying to be honest, and neither did Luhan, I could see him stiffen up on the other side of the plane, poor Xiumin, I bet his hand hurts. Lay was next to Tao, While Baekhyun was with Chen.

As soon as the plane lands, and my feet touch solid concrete, I let out a giant sigh, feeling my legs wobble beneath me, although when I turned around I couldn't help but stifle a laugh because Luhan was a shade of green and Xiumin was biting his lip. 

We get into our hotels, and unpack our stuff, unfortunatly for Kris, he had to have an entirely different room because according to Luhan. 'It's unlucky to see the bride before the big day' which was in two days time, so we weren't allowed.. alone time together.

My mother stayed back, with Jonghyun who felt really bad for what he had done, as their blessing they chose to give our wedding day peace from them both, which was more than a god send.

I put on my new white bikini, with a netted wrap, and head towards the lobby where the guys said they'll meet us.

"Wow..." Lay smiles. "You look stunning"

Kris turned around apon Lay's words and his jaw popped open. "Mei..."

"Stop.. don't even think about it" Xiumin pushed Kris back. "For once, let her enjoy it"

"Yeah Kris, stop hogging the sight for yourself" Chen smirks.

Kris glares at him. "Come here Chen, let me show you how it feels to be burried alive."

Luhan pushes the two away from one another. "Stop, no fighting!"

"Jesus.." Baekhyun rolls his eyes, he grabs my hand and pulls me out the hotel. "Snooze you loose Kris!" He laughs as he runs off with me, leaving the others with angered expressions.

We get to the beach first, sitting at a decent spot, clearly the guys were walking slow because they hadn't managed to catch up.

"Are you nervous?" Baekhyun smiles.

I shrug. "Not really, I can't wait."

"Good." He smiles.

They others catch up.

Kris is practically shooting daggers at us both. "You're insane! you know that?"

"Yes, perfectly aware" Baekhyun smirks.

I roll my eyes. "Kris.. don't" I sigh.

He looks at me and his gaze softens. "Okay, fine"

Tao grabs Kris' arm and drags him towards the sea.

I snort. "Byeeee hubby"

Kris glares at me.

Chen laughs. "Ahh.. you're perfect for him you know?"

"I know," I smile at him.

Luhan sits down infront of me. "So, are you ready to become Mrs. Wu?"

"Of course, are you ready?" I smile at him.

He nods. "Of course!... the priest will be at the spot before you get ready, myself and Baekhyun will pick you up from your room okay?.."

"Are you going to take care of Kris?" I turn to Lay and Xiumin.

"Of course, he's safe in our hands, you know that" Lay smiles.

Xiumin nods in agreement. "We wont let anything happen to him"

"We don't need to go through the routine again right?" I stare at Chen.

He sighs. "Have faith little bunny"

I frown at him. "Don't do that Chen, I'd much rather have you insult me"

"I know, sorry.. I don't know what came over me" He laughs

 

 

                 Kris came up later on after prying Tao away from him, he was soaked. He sighed, stoppind infront of me, placing his hands on either side of my face, he brought his face to mine, finally smiling, until Luhan and Tao pulled him away.

"What the ?" He turned around to face them, clearly annoyed.

Luhan laughs. "Not until the wedding day big boy"

"Are you ing with me right now Luhan.. I can't even kiss her?" Kris struggles against their grip.

Tao snorts. "Of course you can't!... Xiumin, Lay, Baek, take Mei somewhere else"

"What?" I frowned.

Kris' eyes widened. "In that!?... over my dead-umph!" Chen laughed as he stuffed his discarded shirt against Kris mouth.

"Go now!" Chen laughs pointing at the others.

I was about to intervene, when Baekhyun and Xiumin take my hands and run off, Lay giving me an apologetic smile infront of me.

"Why are you doing this to me?.. he's going to kill all of us!" I sigh.

Baekhyun laughs. "It's all for the wedding sweet cheeks."

"Die in a hole Baek" I roll my eyes.

Xiumin and Baekhyun still refuse to loosen my hand.

I look down at our laced fingers from both of them. "This looks so weird."

"Well.. sorry, but orders are orders" Xiumin smiles softly.

I shrug. "Aslong as it's not Luhan I guess it's okay"

"Do you want to get some souvineers?.. technically this is sort of like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter