Beach.. what a stupid idea.

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                    Whose stupid idea was it to go to the beach with the seven biggest idiots?.. no.. wait that's wrong because Xiumin and Lay were actually the nicest one. So five biggest idiots.. and yes I was dating one of them.. what was wrong with me?

"Cheer up, it's not all bad.." Xiumin smiles at me.

After various hours of arguments, Xiumin made me sit down next to him because both Baekhyun and Kris wanted to sit beside me and I was having none of it.

In the end both of them had to sit next to each other, which wasn't as peaceful as we all kind of hoped, they argued the whole way to the beach.

I sighed. "They're never going to shut up"

"Ahh... when we get there let's ditch them and take Lay to a bubble tea store" He laughs.

I laugh too. "Yeah, let's see if they notice"

I look over at them.

Kris has Baekhyun in a head lock. "She's not wearing a god damn Bikini"

"Why are you so mean?!.. you two are perfect for each other.. she wants to wear it! it's not my fault!" Baekhyun whines.

Kris frowns. "Hell no she does not!"

"Ahhh why are you doing this to me?!.... I wanted to sit next to her.. this is your fault!" Baekhyun begins hitting Kris' thighs.

Kris lets out groans of pain every now and then. "It's your fault. she's mine!"

"Learn to share!" Baekhyun hits harder.

I sigh and lean back in my chair. "Why am I an object?"

Xiumin laughs. "Maybe we shouldn't of come to the beach."

"Maybe I could go home now" I smile at him.

Chen leans over the back of our chairs. "This is the most talkative I've seen Kris be with anyone.. they secretly love each other"

"They can have one another then... they put me off men for life" I scoff.

Chen laughs, as does Luhan next to him.

Luhan pats my head. "Maybe you need to re think your life choices"

"Good idea... while I'm at it.. I'll try to figure out how to get world peace" I sigh.

Chen shrugs. "Why did you have to like Kris?.. you have so many other better options and you choose him"

Kris throws a hard sweet at Chen and it hits him in the cheek. "I heard that!"

"Ouch.. what the hell?!" Chen throws it back at him but accidently gets Baekhyun on the forehead.

I sit back and sigh. "This is why I shouldn't of chose anyone"

"Some of us are good" Xiumin pouts.

I laugh. "You and Lay are probably the only exceptions"

"That's it.. move.. we're sitting together" I hear Kris on the other side of the coach.

I looked over and frowned. "I don't want to sit next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter