1 F

The New Queenka's Love Problem

Friday, 9.36 AM KST

(Break)

"Hey~ There you are Blondie~~"  Jessica said as she shoulder hugged Angel.

"Hey Jess~ Where are the rest?"

"They all have class, so I'm all alone..." Jessica pouts. She looks at Angel and she sighs.

"..C'mon, lets have lunch together~" Angel says, rolling her eyes playfully.

Jessica grins widely and drags Angel to the cafe in the garden.

"Angel, do you have you eye on anyone yet..?" Jessica asked, narrowing her eyes playfully as she sipped her ice coffee blend.

"Not realy... I mean, the guys here are all really nice and handsome, I'll admit that, but.... No one gave me.. that feeling you know eonnie?" She replied, smiling and living up to her name.

"Well, I have been hearing rumors that you're dating someone..."

Angel coughed, choking on her caramel frapp, and laughed nervously, her face reddening a lil' bit.

"With who? Ahahahahaha~" She laughed.

"It doesn't matter... But Angel please be careful. You're new here, and came straight in to our section..."

"I will eonnie.." She says and smiles.


Sehun was talking with Jongdae, drinking bubble tea at the cafe. He saw Angel and Jessica walking in the cafe and choked on his drink.

"Sehun, are you okay?" Jongdae asked, rather loudly while patting the boys back. He looked around and saw what made him chock. Angel was laughing at something Jessica said, her cheeks getting a bit red.

"Okay, how much do you like her really?" Jongdae asked, smirking.

"W-What? I Don't-" Sehun was cutt off when the two girls came up to their table.

"Hey guys~ Can we sit with you?" Jessica asked, already pulling out a seat.

"Sure, why not Noona?" Jongdae grinned.

Angel sat down next to Sehun and the two got ignored by their friends.

They sat together in silence.

"Hey Angel, what's your next class?" Jongdae asked out of the blue.

"Hmm.. I think its cooking?" She said, sipping her drink.

Sehun coughed  and nearly spit out his drink, while Angel patted his back.

"A-are you okay..?"

He waved his hands at her.

"I-I'm fine.."

"Sehun-ah, that's your next class right?" Jongdae said.

"Yeah... Why?"

RING

"Sica Noona, Shall we?" A devilish glint in Jongdae's eyes.

"We shall." Jessica caught on easily.

The two left the cafe and  left the two alone.

"Well then.."

"Uhm... We should go... I mean, I don't want to be late.."
"Yeah, come on."

 

-In Class-

"Minahae Kyuhyun Songseanim..." The two saind in unison.

"The two of you are partners. There are no one else."

"Nde~" They said and bowed.

"Okay class, today we are going to make a simple cake. Chocolate."

"Ugh..." Sehun groaned, making Angel look at him.

"Strat."

"What's wrong? Can't bake Sehun?"

"Not to save my life.. I think she still remembers the incident last year..." Sehun said, looking at the teacher and remembered that he almost set the school on fire.

"Ahaha, well, I'll do most of it, why don't you sift the flour?" Angel said, cracking the eggs.

While Sehun was sifting the flour, a shaked it a little to hard, creating a white puff and getting it all over his hair and face.

"Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!"

"Oho... So you think that's funny..?" Sehun said, smirking, and taking a little chocolate flour, trowing it on her.

" Ahh~!" Angel squealed and threw flour at him.

"Sehun! Angel! Stop. Before I send you to the principle."

"Nde..."

 

 

To Be Continued

 

 

 

A/N: This is the shortest chapter i have made xD Anyway, Happy Valentines Day, even tho it's a bit late xD (its 10 PM here) But I just wanted to make a valentines special for all of my stories and Valentines day is just a good motivation*ahemexcuseahem* For me to do all this^^

So Enjoy^^