2 M (part 1)

The New Queenka's Love Problem

Angel's POV

I woke up to the multiple clicking sounds and constantly flashing lights.

"What...?" My voice was croaked and my eyes were still heavy.

"Wake up Sleeping Ugly~" A voice said, and slapped my .

My eyes adjusted to the light and in front of me I saw the one and only Kris Wu staring down on me.

"KRIS~~!" I yelled and pulled him down on my bed. hugging his whole torso. #ShortPeopleProblems

"Hey Gongzhu~ how have you been? Any boys I can burry in the backyard or throw into the Han River?" Chuckling, he pats her head.

"Very Funny. I don't think any guy would like me at this school... They are all so perfect and I'm just meh." I said, shrugging but smiling.

"When did you get here?"

"Around 9 PM last night. I came over, but you fell asleep doing your homework..." He said chuckling.

"Sorry~ I am just sooo confused with math..."

"Anyway, I have good news for you~!"

"Monday is canceled and I don't have to go to school??"

"No stupid. But it's something related to school..."

"Did it burn down?? YES!" Kris bonked me on the head and pulled me into his chest snuggling me to death.

"You are really an idiot aren't you? No, it did not burn down..." He chuckled. "I'm going to attend the same school. I'm staying for good this time." He grins.

I shot up and jumped up and down on my bed squealing while he just laid there laughing his  off.

"Hey. Hey.. Hey! Calm Down!" He tripped me and I landed back on the bed. He went back to snuggling me in close.

"YiFan! I sent you up there to wake her up! Not fall back asleep with her!!" My uncle yelled.

"Angle! Get up, or you and YiFan will be late for school! Now get your butts down here before we drag you both down!"

We both grin at our fathers yells and get up.

"Okay, go take a shower. I'll see you downstairs." He said, leaving my room.


"I promise you.  It won't be THAT bad~" I grin at Kris once we were infront of the school.

"I know these 11 idiotic guys, and they are like you. Fun and dorky. And of course you remember Donghae and MeiXing right? They also go to school here~ How cool is that?"

Yifan nods and starts to walk to the gates, when a huge crowd of girls surrounds the two of us.

"What's your name?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Want to have lunch with me later?"

They start to ask him  a bunch of questions, and only one thing came into my mind. It was a scary word, a word that all the guys in this school and any other school feared. Fan-Girls.


  Normal POV

Jongin, Minseok, Joonmyun, Kangin, Donghae and Shindong looked over at the huge crowd of girls by the gate.

"Hey.. Is there a new kid?" Kangin asked

"Must be." Shindong replied.

"Most likely." Jongin confirmed.

"By the looks of it, he might not last long.." Donghae chuckled.

"Guys, isn't that... Angel?" Minseok pointed at the girl trying to pry crazy fans of off the poor blonde.

Worry took over Jongin's face. He, Donghae and the rest walked over to the two, and like the red sea, the girls split into half,  making way for the 6 god-like males.

"Angie, what are you do- KRIS?!" Donghae latched on to the tall blonde.

"Hyung, nice to see you too~" Kris chuckled.

"I-uh. H-have to go. I-I don't want to be late for class..." Joonmyun shuttered. "Minse- uhmm.. Xiumin Hyung, care to come with me? You  too Jon-..Kai." And he left, pulling the two EXO members with him.

"Well that was weird. I never seen captain Suho lose his cool before.." Kangin chuckled.

"Anyway, let's  go. As much as I would love to skip Mandarin, I can't afford to fail." Shindong stated.

"How've you been Fan? And which class you going to Angie?" Donghae asked.

"Tired. I flew in last night and apparently forced to go to this hell hole which parents call school..."

"Well, I have Biology but I'm going to take Kris  to the office first."

"We'll see you later kay? I need to do homework.. But it was nice meeting you Kris. I guess we'll see you at lunch?  " Kangin said.

"Hopefully." Kris says and smiles. Then Kangin runs off to Hisotry.

"Yeah me too. Nice meeting you Kris.." Shindong said and ran off to Mandarin.

"Angie you know the way. I need to find Sulli... I swear if she is going to skip art class again, you'll have to pry my hands off of her cold dead throat..." He says, shaking his head in amusement. "And Yifan, sit with me during lunch. No way you're sitting with a bunch of girls, you player~" He chuckled, soon followed by the latter himself.

"Sure Hyung. But you should go. You'll be late.." He says and smiles.

"Okay enough of this. I swear, I will start shipping you guys if you keep on staring at each other like that..."  Angel dragged Yifan to the office. "BYE DONGIE OPPA~!" She shouted and left.


SUPER LATE UPDATE I KNOW. I AM SORRY. FORGIVE MY SINS.

 

 

At least i updated even though it is just part 1... right?  ^^ Bian~~