1 M

The New Queenka's Love Problem

 Angel Ferguson is a new student in Empire High. She enrolled with her life-long best friend, Kim MeiXing.

Since they were new, they wanted to stick together all day, but they found out they had different classes except for English, Math and History. MeiXing has Mandarin now but Angel is walking to Biology.

Angel tried to look nice today, since it was her first day. She wore her uniform, cream heels, a head band and a cute back pack.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI9wOJB_F0fPWE7bb-ygo         images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsVftQqC6CUshuUg51spW

      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJTGaDMC-8sYoKE2L4ghk

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWrtVyr20I-uLkDivFOeA

 

On her way to Biology, someone bumped into her, causing her books to fall.

"Watch where you're going, don't you have eyes?" The boy said coldly.

"uh....You bumped into me...So rude...." She mummered what she said so he won't hear it. Angel picked up her book and started to leave when the boy grabbed her wrist.

"Aren't you going to apologize?" again he said coldly, but this time Angel couldn't take it anymore.

"Why should I?? You bumped into me! You should be apologizing! hmph!" She flipped her hair so it would catch his face.

When she walked away, she heard some guys saying 'OH......' and 'WOW...'  and guy even said 'The Ice Prince Just Got Told!!' followed by a small 'Shuddup'.


Angel arrived in class 2 minutes late. She entered the class and the teacher looked at her with a smile.

"May I help you, Miss...?" He said.

"Uh, maybe, I'm a new student...Wait, this is 1st year Biology right?"

"Yes, it is. I'm Mr. Lee Jinki, you may sit near Do Kyungsoo...Mr.Do, Raise your hand so Miss.Um, what is your name?" the teacher asked.

"Angel, Angel Ferguson."

"Right, Mr.Do, raise your hand so Miss. Ferguson will know where to sit."

A cute boy raised his hand. He had big eyes, a cheerful smile, and was a little short.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTy_J1-pyujPrduRwjlyt1

 

Angel walked over to him and sat next to him, earning glares from some girls. Angel opened her bag and took out her Biology book. She felt someone staring at her, she looked beside her and saw Kyungsoo looking at her.

"Uh...Can I help you?" Angel asked with a smile.
Kyungsoo's eyes widen(as if they weren't already), he stared at her in shock for a minute then said,

"Uh, no. um....I'm Kyungsoo, call me D.O" he said.

"Uh, ok, I guess. I'm Angel."

The two just talked for the rest of the class, D.O was explaining to her what she missed the last few days as the teacher requested. And they became instant friends. When the bell rang everyone went out. D.O and Angel were clearing their desk.

"So, do you have anyone to take you around? I mean, I'm free..what's your next class?" He asked.

"Um...Math. You?" Angel said looking at her schedule.

"Oh, I have Mandarin next. I'll take you to your class." he said.

"Oh, you don't have too! I'll get there by myself. I'm fine. My best friend has the same class as me so, I'll be fine. Thx anyway, D.O" Angel said and left to her math class.

Again, she was late, but this time, she met Meixing outside, she was waiting for you.

"MeiXing! Sorry, i got lost!" Angel said and hugged her.

"Come on" MeiXing said and knocked the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo..." MeiXing and Angel said in unison and bowed to the teacher.

"Ah! You two are the new students right? Miss. Ferguson and Miss. Kim? I'm Mr. Kim Jonghyun , you two can sit down over there." Mr. Jonghyun said, MeiXing and Angel walked over to the 3rd to last row and sat together.

They paid attention in class and didn't make a sound till the bell rang for lunch. Everyone went to the cafeteria and had lunch.

Angel and MeiXing was walking towards the cafeteria exit when a very tall guy, who was walking the same way, bumped into Angel, making her drop her books(again) and her coffee spilled on his jacket.

"Oh My God! I am so sorry! uh... Let me help you with that...." Angel said, rubbing his jacket with a tissue paper.

"Uh, No, it's fine, it's my fault anyway, I wasn't looking where I was going...." He said with a smile and grabbed her wrist to stop her from cleaning his jacket. Angel and the boy stared into each other's eye's for a little before he coughed in awkwardness (dafuq?).

"Anyway, my name's Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol, what's yours?" He said as he bent down to help Angel pick her books up.

"Oh, uh, Angel, Angel Ferguson." She said as she followed Chanyeol picking up her books.

"Exchange student?" he asked.

"Oh, uh, no. Transfer." Jessica said.

"Cool! uh, here." Chanyeol handed her the books and papers with a red face.

"So, see you around?" He asked.

"Y-yeah, sure." and he left. Angel was smiling widely and completely forgotten about MeiXing's presence till' she cleared .

"What?" MeiXing just gave a knowing smirk.

"Nothing. What's your next class?"

"um...Dance class."

"Want me to take you?"

"No, I'm fine. Thanks for the offer though." Angel said with a sweet smile.

"Fine, see you later."


Angel arrived, finally on time, at the dance studio. She told the teacher that she was new and the teacher registered her to the student list.

Angel took out her pink and black dancing shoes and she also has changed into her dancing outfit.

 

a1e2750c-2649-407f-a8a9-9fbf00d0202b_700     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgjWM274a-s8AMMzn1vX4             images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwS6ra2Ghwtxdppa6mttc

 

 

 

When she finished putting her shoes on, she turned her head and saw a boy, he stared right back at her, they gazed into each others eyes until the teacher called Jessica to introduce her self and present any kind of dance with any music she has on her phone.

Angel in front of the class and felt around 20 pairs of eyes on her. She the song 'I Got A Boy' by SNSD and started to dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPcL8qDm_Fk

(Lets just pretend thats Angel)

Everyone stared in awe even the boy before. The teacher congratulated   you saying that you were good and asked you to take a seat on the floor.

after class finished the boy before approached her.

"Hi, I'm Jongin, but you can call me Kai." Angel smiled.

"Hi Jongin, I'm Angel..."for some reason Kai's heart beats a bit faster.

"um...You were really good."

"Thanks, you aren-_"

"Oh! good you too met! Kai, you are the best male dancer in the class, and obviously, Angel here is the best female dancer."

"Oh...um...Thank you Mr.Lee Taemin...."

"I want you two to present the school in the dance competition this year, rather than Kai dancing alone..I will ask the other teachers to excuse you from classes and it wont hurt your grades at all. So, with the two of you, we will be able to take first place rather than second.... will you guys do this? Mr.Lee asked.

"S-sure, i mean if A-Angel is up for it..." Kai said.

"uh... Why not? It'll be fun." Angel said. Mr.Lee nodded his head and left.

"So, when do you want to start the choreography? Actually, what song do want to do? I usually do this competition thing by myself since middle school. Always get second cause the judge's likes couple dance. The girls here tried but cant keep up with me so for the past 2 years I've been dancing alone. So, up to you, what song? Hold on let me check the theme." Kai said and went on his phone a few seconds later, his eyes grew wide and face as red as a hot tomato.

"Jongin, what's wrong?" Angel looked in his phone and saw some writing that said:

THEME: Y

"o-oh"

"So....Just do it tomorrow?"

"Y-yup. see you tomorrow!!" Angel got her things and left.

After that, Angel went home, greeted her father, washed up and went to bed, not that she can she sleep....She waited for the morning sun to rise and see what surprises that the next day will bring.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~ TBC ~~~~~~

 

 

Hey Guys!!! OMG I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS CHAPTER ALL WEEK, AND ONLY MANAGED TO GET MEETING OF 4 GUYS!!! ~Mianhae....TT^TT Jeongmal Mianhae....

ANYWAY! I'll start to work on the next chapter now!! So, GET READY!!

#LOLNO #JK #OKNOJKTHAT #OHFORGETIT

ok ignore this......i'm gonna go....yeah......

 

 

                                                                                                              ~~~~~ Jesszie_ ~~~~~