1 Tu

The New Queenka's Love Problem

Tuesday, 6.05 AM KST

"Isn't it weird though? All of the people who talked to me yesterday were all guys! I mean, where did all the girls go?" Angel was talking to MeiXing in her room waiting for her to finish getting ready.

"Well, I talked to some girls yesterday, they said they were Queenka's or something, I mean they actually invited me to eat with them today! wanna come?" MeiXing asked she tied her tie.

"Sure! I mean, what else am i going to do without you?"


Angel and MeiXing arrived in English class and started to write something in their books so they won't have to do it later, when a girl followed by 4 girls behind her came up to them.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSI09V9wj7UzucXOV0Cu1Q

"Hey, MeiXing! Is this the girl you were talking about yesterday in Mandarin?" the girl in front said.

"Yeah! This is Angel.." MeiXing said to her.

"Hi, I'm Krystal. It's nice to meet you, Angel...(in English)" Krystal thought she couldn't speak Korean so she spoke in English.

"Nice to meet you too, Krystal. MeiXing told me about you..(in Korean)" The girls eyes widen, surprised she spoke Korean.

"I-i-I thought you couldn't speak Korean! You don't look Korean!" a girl with black hair behind Krystal said.

"Yeah, I get that alot. My dad is British, my mother is Korean. I took after my father and inherited his family name instead of my mothers." Angel explaind.

"Wow...Ok..."

"Well, Tiffany unnie has some competition" a girl with short brown hair said with a smirk.

"Anyway! I'm Krystal, this is Victoria, the tomboy is Amber, girl with black hair is Luna and the one with short hair is Sulli ."

"Hi.. So, are you guys in this class too?" She asked.

"Yea. You don't seem like the type of girl to talk about fashion, are you?" Amber asked.

"No, Meixing is the fashionista here, not me."

"Thank God! You are sitting with me!" She said and Krystal pouted.

"Hey! I thought you liked sitting with me!"

"I do, but I hate when you guys talk about fashion! Meixing-ah! Take my place! Please!!"

"oooookkkk...." MeiXing and Amber switched seats just as the teacher came in.

Amber and Angel talked about sports and dancing and rapping till the teacher scolded them. Long story-short, Angel made a new best friend.


Angel, MeiXing and F(x)(what they like to call them self's) were walking around campus while F(x) explained that they were Queenka's and now, Angel and Meixing were apart of they're group, when they heard girls squealed.

"KANGIN OPPA!! SARANGHAE!!"

"EUNHYUK OPPA!! YOUR'E SO HANDSOME!!"

"RYEOWOK OPPA, CAN I BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND??"

and MeiXing closed their ears while F(x) shook their heads.

"God, fangirls are scary..." Sulli said as they approached the group of girls surrounding 6 guys.

"Oppa! I mised you!!" Luna ran to a guy and hugged him. Angel looked to Amber for explanation.

"Her Boyfriend." was Amber's only reply. Angel nodded.

The girls walked towards the boys and Angel stopped in her tracks.

"Dongie oppa?"

"Angie? Hey! What are you doing here?"

"I go to school here... Why didn't you tell me you go here??" Angel ran and hugged a guy named Lee Donghae, Angel childhood friend.

"Well, I haven't seen you for 3 years when was I going to tell you?" he said looking down at her.

"Hyung, who is this?" a cute boy around Angel's age asked.

"Kibum, this is my not-blood-realted-Sister." Angel rolled her eyes at his answer.

"I'm his childhood friend, but yeah, like what he said, not by-blood-sister." looking at everyone.

"YAH. OPPA. Angel gets a hug and i don't? mean.." MeiXing said.

"Kim MeiXing, you're here too? Get over here!" Donghae pulled MeiXing into a headlock .

"YAH! OPPA YOU'RE RUINING MY HAIR!!'


After that, Angel found out that she had the same P.E. class with Victoria. So they went to the girls locker room to change.

"Hello ladies, I'm Ms.Kwon Bo Ah, you can call me Coach BoA.... Alright! As you know, the boys and girls will be spilt. Now! Let's start with something easy! Who wants to play Basketball?" Coach BoA said and all the girls cheered.

"There are two teams. each teams consist of 5 girls,

Team A: Angel Ferguson, Song Qian(victoria), Jessica Jung, Tiffany Hwang,  Kim Taeyeon.

Team B: Lee Soon-kyu(sunny), Kim Hyoyeon, Kwon Yuri, Choi Soo Young, Im Yoona."

After the game, everyone was so surprised(due to her height), that Angel were really good at basketball, and her team won.

"Winning team, congratulations. Losing team, In the showers." Everybody was congratulating Angel because of her high jumps. Then, Jessica Jung and Tiffany Hwang came up to them.

"Hey Victoria, is she your new friend?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah! she and Kim MeiXing are now apart of F(x)! Amazing right?"

"Hi, I'm Jessica Jung, Krystal's older sister." Jessica said.

"Hi, I'm Angel Ferguson. Nice to meet you." Jessica said with a smile.

"I'm Tiffany Hwang." Tiffany said, sweetly.

"Hi, Tiffany. Wow you are really pretty." Angel said.

"*giggles* Thank you. So, why don't F(x) sit with us today at lunch? I mean, come on. Please?" Tiffany asked them both.

"Sure! why not? it'll be fun." Victoria accepted.


At lunch Angel and MeiXing along with F(x) met Tiffany's and Jessica's Queenka group called 'SNSD'.

Leader was a girl named Taeyeon, then there was Tiffany, Jessica, Soohyun, Sunny, Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung. And Jessica found out from Krystal earlier that Donghae was apart of a Kingka group as well called 'SuperJunior'.

"So Angel," Yoona called.

"Yes." Angel replied.

"Have you met anyone from EXO?" Yoona asked.

"EXO? what's that?" MeiXing asked.

It's this Kingka group in the Junior level that makes even senior girls crazy. There are 12 of them but half of them are in China for their trip. They are gone for 1-2 months.." Luna said.

"Oh, okay. Well what are their names?"Angel asked

"Well, EXO split into two groups. first group is EXO-M there are originaly 6 guys, but one of them moved to another country leaving 5. Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, Chen and Tao. they are in China right now." Hyoyeon said.

" And then there is EXO-K which are in the campus, Suho, D.O, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai, and Sehun." Yuri continued.

"Oh! Kai as in Kim Jongin? Yeah he's in my dance class. Our teacher, Mr.Lee told us to do a competition toge-_"

"MR. LEE TOLD YOU TO REPRESENT OUR SCHOOL IN THE DANCE COMPETITION WITH KAI??" Everyone yelld; excpet MeiXing who looked confused.

"Y-yeah, me and Kai are suppose to prctice today, why?" Angel asked.

"Dude. What did Kai say??" Sooyoung practiclly yelled.

"well, he was like....normal. i guess. um..'Yea, sure. if Angel wants...' Thats what he said." Angel explaind to everyone.

"Lucky little girl... You must be really good at dancing if Mr. Lee asked to particapate." Soohyun stated.

"Yeah! you guys have to see her dance!! She is a Goddess!!" MeiXing anounced.

~RING~

"Well, that's the bell. See you guys later, I'm going to dance class! Bye~!" Angel sang and left the cafeteria.

As she was walking, she bumped into a guy.

"OH MY GOD! I AM SORRY!"

"No, it's f-_ Oh, Angel!" She realized that she bumped into the same guy that she did yesterday.

"Chanyeol, hi! Sorry, we're always bumping into each other!" Angel said looking a little flustered.

"It's fine...Hey, what class you goin' to?" Chanyeol looked into her eyes softly.

"Oh! uh...Advance junior's dance. Why?" She asked back, looking confused.

"I'll walk you. It's not far from sophomore Biology anyway..." he said with a smile.She shrugged and let him walk her to dance.

MEANWHILE NOT FAR AWAY~~~~

"OH MY GOD!! SHE IS TOO LUCKY!!" SooHyun whispered/shouted

"Oh, leave her. She doesn't know who she'stalkinng too...But, we have too protect her from the fangirls. they don't know that she will be the new Queen B when I'm gone." Tiffany said, watching Angel as she left the cafeteria with Chanyeol of EXO-K. SNSD and F(x) looked at her in shock.

'Angel will be the new Queen B?'


After Angel and Chanyeol arrived in front of her  class, she chatted a bit with him(while his face was burning red) then thanked him and he left walking backward waving at her, smiling. Angel thought how cute he was for a sophomore. After that, she changed into her dance outfit and shoes and walked into the room. She was greeted by Mr. Lee pulling her arm and dragging her into a private dance room where she saw a male's figure laying down on the floor playing with his phone.

"You two, hurry and make a dance, or do a cover. Jongin, you saw the Theme already right? Go on, work your magic." Mr.Lee said and left them both alone in the room.

"S-so, thought of a song yet?" Jongin asked, with an awkward, yet unnoticeable smile.

You smiled back and answered him. He doesn't know why, but his heart just skips a beat when he saw you smile.

"Yeah, TroubleMaker's TroubleMaker....What do you think?" Angel said as she tied her hair up.

"Uh...Y-yeah s-sure. I memorized the dance. You?"

"Yeah, I do too..." Angel says as she sets up her phone on the speaker.  Kai and Angel gets into position and wait for the music to play. Her face reddens up as she felt Kai's back against hers. Kai on the other hand is trying really hard to keep his hormones down, sweating in the process.
'Damn Kai, What is wrong with you?'

                                                                                              ~~~~~~~~TBC~~~~~~

 

 

Yea, I know its really long. just bear with me please. Anyway! hope you like it! this took me my whole week off to get this done.....( thx to my sister who wont let me use the computer. if not would have, have it done by 3 days ago....-_- little sister are annoying....-_-)