1 W (part 2)

The New Queenka's Love Problem

"Hey Angel!"

"Hey Kyungsoo! Where you've been?"

"I've was in China for a few days. Had to get EXO-m members out of China."

"Seriously, what the hell? 12 guys in a group? Who is the leader?"

"Joonmyun is... Wait how did you know we had 12 guys?"

"Everyone eles told me. I had Geography with 2 guys ffrom SJ and 3 from EXO as well as Amber."

"Did any of the idiots take you here? You're early."

"Yeah. Sehun did."

"WHAT? SEHUN? How did you get Sehun too take you?"

"I didn't. Uhh, what's his name? Bacon? He did."

"AHAHAHAHA! It's Beakhyun, by the way. Even so, that would be like setting fire in water...I wonder if...Wait! Aren't you the girl who filep her hair on Sehun on the first day??"

"I think so, since everyone is saying that."

"Wow. Ok. just to let you know, EXO worship's you for that. No one was brave enough to do that before, sure, we bully him, but its only teasing and we've known each other since grade school..Why don't you have lunch with us? I'm sure all the guys would love to meet you."

"Wait, ALL the guys? EXO-M is here too? There'd be 12 guys?"

"11. Yeah, why?"

"I think i'd be way too uncomftarble with 11 guys and being the only girl. Can i bring a friend?"

"Is she a like a crazed fan girl?"

"No."

"Then yeah, sure. Why not. What's her name?"

"MeiXing. Kim MeiXing."

"Ok, so I'll tell the guys later.'

Kyungel were talking but theh bell cut the off.

~RING~

"People! Sit down, class is starting!"

Mr. Lee came in and everyonne ran to their seats. Angel and Kyungsoo faced the front and began to study till the class ended.

Every girl in the classroom were too busy drooling over Kyungsoo or glaring at Angel.

Angel was writing in her notebook when Kyungsoo passed a note to her.

'You'll get used too the glares'

She lokked at him and smiled.

"Kyungsoo! Angel! No note passing!" Mr.Lee yelled.

"Nde~"

RING~

"You may go.. Kyungsoo stay behind for a minute."

Angel looked at him and he told her to leave. She told him she'll wait out side.

Angel was waiting for Kyungsoo when these girls approched them.

"Stay away from our oppa's!"

"You dont belong here!"

"Yeah, ."

The girls pushed her into a quiet corner and surrounded her.

"Ok guys, chill. I won't take your 'oppa' away from you." Angel said, weirded out.

"We know you won't. But just to make sure..."

The girl in the middle pushed Angel down lifted her fist and tried to punch the girl on the floor, untill someone grabbed her arm.

"Yah! What the- Oh! Sehun oppa... Kai oppa..."

"What are you doing?" He asked, looking at the girls eyes coldly.

"Hey, you ok?" Jongin helped her up.

"Yeah..." Angel covered up the bruise on her arm.

"Now, answer me... What. Were. You. Doing?" Sehun asked, word by word making it scarier.

"W-well, she started it! She was trying to fight me!! But i pushed her down, and was about to hit her..."

"It didn't look like that to me..." Chanyeol said, appearing from the shadows (muahahaha... #Sorry i just had to)

"Yeollie oppa..." the girl on the right said.

"Oppa, this girl is a ! She-"the girl on the left was cut by Jongin.

"She's not the here."

"Oppa~ Believe me..." The middle girl said as she Sehun's chest while he was still holding holding her arm.

"Sehun, let her go." Chanyeol said.

"But hyung, sh-"

"Let her go and let's go. We need to get to lunch..." Chanyeol said calmly, but firmly.

Sehun let the girl go, and they walked sassyly away, the girl on the right didn't forget to step on your foot, and the girl on the left bumped into her shoulder, knowingly.

"Angie-yah, Gwenchanayo?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry." She said, looking at Chanyeol, not wanting to cause trouble.

"Hey, what happened?" Kyungsoo asked, running up to the four.

"Hyung, where were you? I thought you were going with Angel!" Sehun said.

"What. Happened?"

"Nothing important. Come on, let's go to lunch."

Sehun saw the bruise on her arm, but he didnt say anything.

.

.

.

"MeiXing!!" Angel  called out.

"Hey! What's up? And They are...?" Meixing asked, looked behind Angel, seeing 4 hot guys.

"Oh! uh, this is Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Jongin, and Sehun." Angel explained, and Meixing still looked confused.

"Do you want to have lunch together? Angie didn't want to be the only girl.." Kyungsoo said.

"Sure... wait, are you the EXO guys?" MeiXing asked, and they all nodded.

"Yeah, we are. Let's go. I'm hungry." Jongin said, and went to the cafeteria line, along with Chanyeol.

"Those idiots can only eat. Lets go the table." Sehun said to the rest. They all went to EXO's table.

.

.

"Hey hyung." Kyungsoo said as he sat between Baekhyun and MeiXing.

"Hey, AINGIE!!" Baekhyun said to Angel, who was sitting across from him, paying no attention to Kyungsoo.

"Amber told the girls you're having lunch with us." Joonmyun said, stting on Angel's right.

"Seriously, girls are so scary.." Chanyeol said, bringing his tray sitting on Angel's left.

"I really don't want to hear it." Baekhyun said, across him. And Jongin cam jogging to the table.

"Hyungs, Sehun, for the sake of your lives, do not go to that line..." He said as he sat near Joonmyun, across from MeiXing.

Now that everybody she knew was here and it took up half of the cafeteria table their were using.

Then Sehun stood up and without a word , he walked to a very pretty 'girl' and hugged 'her' tight. 'She' hugged back with the same amount of strength.

"Guys! You're here?? I thought you were in Beijing??" Baekhyun said, shocked.

"Well, the project finished earlier than we expected, so we thought might as well come back here.." A really cute and chubby guy said. All at once the EXO-K members stood up and hugged the people that came in. Sehun was still hugging that 'girl', while the rest hugged one another.

Angel and MeiXing just sat there not knowing what to make of the situation, and just watched the guys hug.

"Oh, right. Guys, this is Angel and MeiXing. They are the new students here and somehow became Queenka's in an instant." Kyungsoo said.

"Hey, I'm Minseok. But you can call me Xiumin if you want." The cute and chubby one said.

"I'm Tao. nice too meet you. Angel, MeiXing." A guy who looks like a panda said.

"I'm Yixing. Hey MeiXing, are you Chinese?" The one with dimples asked as he smiled.

"Yes, no, well, half." MeiXing turned red and shuttered.

"Heyyy~ I'm Jongdae. but you can call me oppa if you want..." the one with really strong cheekbones said.

"Jongdae-ah...." Joonmyun warned.

"Kidding. Man, how do you girls put up with this old grandpa?" Jongdae said, Joonmyun sighed at his comment.

"Hi there, I'm Luhan. Nice too meet you.." The 'girl' said with a smile..

"Hi, I'm MeiXing. And, wow. You are really pretty..."

"Kyungsoo, I thought you said there would be 11 guys..And I would be the only girl.."

The whole of them started to laugh uncontrolably, even Sehun was laughing. The 'girl' just stood there blushing.

"Oh my God, Angie-yah, MeiXing-ah. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!" Chanyeol tried to explain, but ended up laughing again.

Joonmyun started to calm down and explained that Luhan is actually a very pretty guy. But then he started to laugh again.

The laughing went on for a good 5 minutes, till Luhan shouted.

"ENOUGH!!!" With that everyone becaame quiet in an instant, even the tables behind them.

They all know, Luhan can be very childish and cute, but when he's mad, you better shut up.

"Thank you.... And yes, I am a guy, not a girl. Don't worry though, I'm used to people mistaking me for a girl." He said with a smile to the girls.

"Arraso. Mianhae Luhan-shii."

"I told you it's fine. Now, lets eat lunch shall we?"

They all ate together and got to know each other more. Jongin then asked the M-members a question.

"Are you guy's staying for the rest of the day?"

"We have too. Ms. Zhang would kill us, if we don't." Minseokk said.

"Ms. Zhang? Who's she?" Angel asked.

"Oh, yeah. You haven't had Mandarin yet have you?"

"No. Not yet. Is she the mandarin teacher?"

"Yeah, She is really nice. MeiXing have you met her?" Yixing asked.

"Y-yeah. I have. She really pretty too."

"Well, I have Mandarin after this, soo.."

"YOU DO??" Tao, Yixing and Luhan yelled.

"Yeah. You too?" The 3 nodded.

"I have Chemistry next, it's close to advance Mandarin. Let's go together. I'm never letting you out of our sight, especially after what happened with those es." Chanyeol said.

"What happened?" MeiXing asked, Jongin explained everything, but Angel kept saying it wasn't a big deal.

"Hyung can i talk to you?" Sehun dragged Luhan away from the table and into the corner of the cafeteria.

RING~

"Well there's the bell. I need to get to class."Angel stood up and the three Chinese guys stood up too.

"We'll go with you. Same class anyway."

"Hyung, don't worry. She's safe with us, ok?" Tao said to Chanyeol.

"Go to Chem. You do't need to worry."

Then Luhan and Sehun came back. Sehun was still talking.

"Promise me hyung."

"I promise. Now, what's your class?" Luhan asked.

"History. The other way."

"Ok, it's fine. Don't say anything, untill i say you can. arraso?"

"Arraso."

"Now, go. It's fine. Angel, Tao, Yixing, shall we go?"

"Yeah. we'll be late, bye guys.." Angel said and started to walk.

"We'll take care of her. don't worry." Yixing said, and ran off to Angel.

"We'll handle it." Tao said and followed.

"Hyung." Sehun called out to Luhan.

"Don't worry. It'll be fine." He said and followed the other Chinese guys.

"Well, I need, to get to class. Kyungsoo-ah, *kal kayo?"

"Nde, bye guys." Kyungsoo said and left with Joonmyun.

"We also need to go. Seokkie hyung, *kayo~" Jongdae dragged Minseok.

"Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun. don't do anything reckless, no matter how tall you are, i'm still older. We have same class right, MeiXing? Come on." Baekhyun said, and he and Meixing left for their class.

"Do you think she'll be ok? I mean, what if some other fangirls get her again?" Jongin asked, worried.

"She won't, Jongin. She's with Luhan hyung, Yixing hyung and Tao. she'll be fine." Chanyeol said

"And why do you care?" Sehun asked a bit coldly.

"S-she's my dance partner... If she get injured, she won't be able to dance and I'll have to do it alone..."

"So what? you've been doing it alone for a few years now haven't you? What's the diffrence this year?"

"Sehun, stop. It doesn't matter. We should get to class. The teachers might kill us." Chanyeol said.

"Who cares, the real classes don't start till' next week anyway. It's only half day's this week."

"Doesn't matter. Go to class."

The three went their sperate ways and got to class... Late.

After the period, everybody then went home. It's like what Kai said, It's only half day this week^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

*Kal Kayo= Shall we go
*Kayo= Lets go

THANK YOU FOR WAITING!!! I AM SOOOO BUSY I FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORY!!!(no, not really. i just didn't have any idea's. -_-) Anyway! i love you all, i don't have anything else to say, but Subscribe, Comment, and Upvote please~ it would mean a lot~^^ but up to you^^ Anyway, i have the holiday tomorrow, and will probably be spending it on here. So, I might be reading your fics^^ and i also might be updating tomorrow. MIGHT BE. IDK. If any idea's comes up. Love you all^^

Annyeong~~~