1 W (part 1)

The New Queenka's Love Problem

Wednesday, 7.30 KST

Today is Wednesday, so Mexing is with Krystal and Sulli, Victoria is Luna and her boyfriend, Eunhyuk(being the third wheel._.), and Angel is going to Geography with Amber.

"So, what is the Geography class like? I mean, who is the teacher? What's he like?" She asked.

"Well...I don't know to be honest. Never paidd any attention to him...I usually sleep in class...Unlike the other girls and the whole population of the females in this school." Amber said rolling her eyes.

"Huh? Is the teacher that hot? that ALL of the girls in school  loves him?"

"No, they love the class. Reason 1. The teacher, Mr.Choi Minho, one of the two most handsome teachers in the school. Reason 2. Most members of the Kingka group is in it. There is Ryeowook and Shindong of SuperJunior, The group your friend Donghae is in, and Baekhyun and Suho of EXO-K. There is one more kid from EXO-K but can't seem to remember his name..."

"Arasso. Come on. We should go in class." Just as Angel was about to open the door, It opened from inside. the guy bumped into Angel causing her to fall, Yet the guy, he just stood there and looked at her.

"Yah! Oh Sehun! What kind of guy are you??" Amber yelled at him as she helped you up.

"What does it matter to you, Liu? You're not my mother." The guy named Sehun said, giving Amber a cold stare.

"You little-_" Amber was about to punch him, when Angel held her back.

"Amber!/Sehun!" Someone called Sehun's name as Angel stopped Amber from hitting him.

A angle-like guy came up behind Sehun and pulled him back by the shoulders.

"I'm really sorry for our makne's behavior. Go inside, Sehun." He said as he pushed Sehun back in class.

"What's your name? I haven't seen you here before." He asked Angel.

"This is Angel, she's new here and she's the newest member of F(x)." Amber replied before Angel could.

"Hi Angel, I'm Joonmyun, but you can call me Suho if you want." Joonmyun said, smiling.

"Joonmyun is called 'Suho' as in 'Guardian' by his Fangirls..It's sickening." Amber pretended to gag.

"*chuckles* Hi Joonmyun, nice to meet you. I think it's sweet that they call you Guardian. It suits you." Angel smiled. Joonmyun tilted his head at Angel as if trying to figure something out, but not forgetting his god-given smile

"ugh, can we just go in before I puke?"

"*chuckles* Calm down Amber. Anyways, it was nice meeting you, I'll go in first, just take any seat in the Kingka/Queenka area... If you take the normal area...You won't make it out alive... especially since you're new..." Joonmyun said and went in.

"Are-_"

"Lets go girls." A voice interrupted Angel. She turned around and saw a man approaching.

"Morning Mr.Choi, This is Angel Ferguson. She is a new student." Amber explained

"I see, go ahead and go in Amber, warn everyone I'm here" Mr.Choi chuckled.

"Haha, Yes sir." Amber went in.

"Angel is it? I'm Mr. Choi Minho." Mr. Choi said with a smile.

"God morning Mr. Choi" Angel bowed.

"Shall we go in? You need to introduce yourself to the other students. wait why were you with Amber?"

"uh...I'm apart of her group, Sir."

"Hmm. So i can't put you in the normal section. You'll be seated with Amber, ok? Lets go in."

"Mr.Choi!" a boy yelled from the inside.

"Good morning everyone." Mr. Choi walked in and Angel followed behind him.

"People! We have a new student here! Please introduce yourself..."

"Anyeonghasseyo, Chonsa Peguson immnida. Naleul jal dolbwa."(Hi, my name is Angel Ferguson. Take care of me well.) Angel said as she bowed.

"Angel you may sit next to Amber. Amber?"

"Yo!" Amber yelled from the back. Mr.Choi gave her a playful glare.

"Over there, Angel." Mr.Choi said and gave you a little push. Some girls gave her a death glare on her way there, which she assumed were Fangirls.

Angel sat down next to Amber, behind 2 boys and in front of Joonmyun and a really pretty guy. Angel was listening to Mr.Choi's boring explanation about the country's in Europe, when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"psst. Angel..." She heard someone calling her. Angel looked over her shoulder and saw the pretty guy next to Joonmyun waving at her. She looked to Amber.

"Don't worry, Mr.Choi never pays any attention to us when teaching." Amber said.

"Hi, I'm Baekhyun! Byun Baekhyun. Nice to meet you.." Baekhyun said. "Where you from, Angie?"

"I'm British-Korean."  answered in a polite manner.

"No, I mean. I know that, it's obvious. I mean, what school you from? And don't get all polite with me. I'm not that guy..." Baekhyun said with a wink.

"Oh..haha sorry. I'm from Yongsan International School of Seoul."

"Not bad. Anyway, That's Sehun. Oh Sehun.he may seem a bit cold and mean at first glance but, He's a real softie.." And by saying that Baekhyun got smack upside the head from the guy behind him. Angel looked over Baekhyun's shoulder and caught a pair of icy pair of eyes.

"Hyung, I'm perfectly fine on introducing myself...Not that I want to introduce myself to you.."

"Oh Sehun, watch it." Amber growl, but he paid no attention to it.

"Oh! I know who you are! You're the girl who flipped her hair on Sehun the other day, right??"  Joonmyun finally piped up. Her cheek's turned bright red.

"Oh..um..I..haha..I d-d-_"

"Yo! What's with all the talking and not inviting us?" One of the two guys in front of you and Amber said.

"Are you guys trying to leave us to suffer Mr.Choi's Boring wrath?" The other said. He is a bit bigger than the other.

"Guy's...Your scarring the newbie. introduce your selves first..."Amber ordered.

"Right! Sorry, I'm Ryeowook and this is Shindong. We're from Super Junior."

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLdVBio6tWxIrcuxQaXka       images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStSDgK2fJ9E4tKxvsZ2Rl

"Hey, You're the girl Donghae hugged the other day, right?" Shindong asked.

"Oh yeah...Angelita was it?" Ryeowook smirked.

"Nooooo....Please don't call me that... I don't know why he calls me that..."

"Just kidding Angie. So, Your friends name is MeiXing right? Kim MeiXing?" Shindong asks.

"Number one. Why do you care?, Number two. How do you know her name?, Number three. Why should i tell you?Angel snapped, turning into a overprotective beast of a bestfriend when it comes to guys for MeiXing.

"Woah, calm down tiger. Angie, I've never seen you like that.." Amber said.

"Don't worry, Shindong hyung's a good guy." Baekhyun chirped from behind.

"Sorry, Shindong-shii. I'm a bit too overprotective of her.. Her ex cheated on her. She couldn't stop crying for 3 days. So...yeah." Angel appolagized.

"No, it's fine. I understand. But to answer you're question's, I just wanted to know, The other day Donghae yelled her name, you don't have too." Shindong said with a smile.

"Thank you..But, Yes, her name is MeiXing. She's My bestfriend as well as Donghae's."

"Cant you guys just shut up?"

"Ya! Oh Sehun! I-_" Joonmyun was about to scold him when the bell rang.

RING~

"Well, hope that todays lesson thought you well. Good day class." Mr.Choi said and left the class.

"Angie, what's you're next class?" Baekhyun asked.

"Um... I think it's Biology."

"Oh! Have you met D.O? He's in Biology with you and apart of our group."Joonmyun said as he and the rest packed.

"Yeah, I met him on Monday! He's in Super Junior?"

"No no. Angel. Shindong and I are SuperJunior. Captain Suho, Baekhyun and Sehun are the kings of EXO." Ryeowook explained, rolling his eyes playfully.

"Oh...So he's from EXO? That's cool."

"I better get going guys. I'll see you later."

"Wait! Angel! Do you know the way?" Joonmuyn asked

"Not really, but I'll figure it out.."

"Well, in that case, Sehun. Go with her. You're going he way.. math right?" Baekhyun smirked. He notice Sehun looking at Angel through the whole period.

"Hyuuunnngggg.....I really-_"

"Shut up Sehun. Go with her." Baekhyun glared at him.

"Oh N-_" Angel was about to protest but Baekhyun cut her off.

"If you are late and D.O knows you were with us, He'd kill us on the spot. I may be older than him, but he is a hell lot stronger than me. Than any of us."

"ooookkkkkaaaayyyy....."

++++++

Sehun walked alongside with Angel. Of course everyone was wondering why they were together...Not noticing, he kept on glancing back at Angel.

"Why is everyone looking at us?" Angel asked, making Sehun jump.#Unseen

"Who knows, They're all idiots. Anyways we're here."

"Thank's Sehun-shii." Sehun smiled a little.

"It's Sehun, and don't worry about it."

After the girl left Sehun started to walk to his math class. He thought about her, and suddenly smiled (barely noticeable) but soon shook it off.

'Oh Sehun, what are you thinking??'