1 Th

The New Queenka's Love Problem

Thursday, 7.02 AM KST

"Good Morning, guys!" Angel yelled as she ran toward the 5 guys standing in front of the main entrance.

"Why are you so happy this morning?" Kyungsoo asked. He was with Luhan, Yixing, Baekhyun and Joonmyun.

"My dad said something AMAZING this morning!! My cousin is coming!! He used to live here with my uncle which is his dad but he and his mum went away to China for almost 3 years but now HE'S BACK!!"

"That's great, Angel!" Joonmyun exclaimed.

"Yeah, and since you love him that much, he seems like a good guy.." Luhan chimed in.

"I'm sorry, unless you're feet are glued to the floor, can we walk and talk?" As always, Beakhyun was being sassy.

"Mkay... I don't want to be late anyway.." Angel started to walk, everyone else followed her.

"So, Angie. What's his name?" Yixing asked.

"Well, I call him Kris. I actually forgot his real name, because it's been so long since we talked and he has like A THOUSAND other names."

"Kris? Where have i heard that name?" Luhan said.

"I know right? It sounds so fimiliar.." Beakhyun agreed.

"Well, that's weird. okay. Anyway, Yixing. We have the same first class, right?"

"Yeah i guess. Let's go..Bye guys."

 +++++

(Dance Room)

"Ahh~! OMG, it's Yixing oppa~!"

"OMG He's back!"

"Oppa~Be my dance partner, please~~?"

The fangirls started to crowd around the two. Angel suddenly was pulled out of the circle by a guy from behind. She looked up and saw Jongin holding her arm.

"Trust me, YOU do NOT want to be in that...Stay here, I'll get hyung then we'll go to the studio for practice."

Angel watched as Jongin tried to get Yixing out of the fan-zone. It did take a while but then the three went to the dance studio.

 

After a few warm ups, Jongin and Yixing began doing a routine Mr. Lee taught them a few months before EXO-M went to China. Angel watched the two, fascinated by how they work so well together. Mr. Lee came in the room, and told them to stay here and that Yixing will help them train for the competion.

 

Video Here (Pretend it's them >w<)

Yixinng pointed out their flaws, and did it over and over again. Each time, their faces getting hotter and hotter. Yixing found it quite cute that Jongin was blushing, because he is the one that usually gets close to girls. Being the good teacher he is(Slapped by Kai), Yixing let them have a three minute water break.

"Wow, Yixing.. You are.. MUCH more strict than Mr. Lee...." Angel said between breaths as she laid down, arm over her eyes.

"Damn hyung... Just.... Damn.." Jongin said, closing his eyes, sitting down and leaning against the wall.

Yixing looked at them and smiled. The bell was going to ring soon, so he wanted to torture Jongin a little more.

"Angel, you can rest awhile. Jongin, up." He smirked.

"Hyyyuunnnggg~~ Nooo~" The latter said, falling to the floor.

"Jongin, get your up." He said, slapping his .

"UGGH~!" He complained but got up.

Yixing and Jongin did their routine, till the bell rang and Jongin instantly(In the middle of the song) Collapsed on the floor and started cussing quietly. Yixing on the other hand, he was smiling proudly and chuckled as he took sips from his water bottle.

"Angel, what's your next class?" He asked, as he drank more water.

"Uhmm.. I think it's Korean." She answered, looking up at him.

"Okay.. Kim Jongin. Get up. Take her to Korean, you're going to Bio anyway. So you're going the same way." Yixing ordered with a smirk. He noticed that Jongin's eyes would flutter to her direction during the routine.

Ignoring Angel's protests, Jongin sighs and nods, still laying down. He sat up and took a shot of water. He looked at Angel, smiling slightly.

"Go get changed. I'll be out soon..." He said, nodding his head.

Angel sighed and got up to get changed back to her uniform. When she was out earshot and sight, Yixing looked at Jongin, narrowing his eyes playfully.

"Kim Jongin, do you perhaps.. like.. her..?"

With that one sentence, he blushed and threw his towel at his Hyung. "Shut up! I don't!" Then he started to think, 'Do I..?'

++++++

"Thank you again for taking me Jongin.." Angel said looking down. He smiled at her, and shook his head.

"It's fine Anggie."

Then suddenly, a girl came by and held on to Jongin's arm.

"Kai oppa~ I'm bored.. Let's go somewhere~!" She said, acting as if Angel isn't right there.

"Uhm, sorry Sarang.. I'm kinda busy right now.." He said looking at Angel briefly, then back to the girl on his arm.

Sarang looked at Angel in disgust.

"Oppa, Who is she?" She linked her arm with Jongin's.

Choi Sarang was shorter than Angel, yes she was skinny, but, there is no polite way of saying this. She had huge s.  She wore a mini skirt with her really tight uniform, which showed off her curves a whole lot more.

"Uhmm.. Sorry Jongin. I didn't know you had a girlfriend.." Angel said. She looked at Sarang and said,

"I'm sorry for stealing your boyfriend for a moment, he was just walking me to the class..." with a smile. She turned back to Jongin.

"I'll leave first. Thank you for helping me, Jongin.." She bowed and left to hunt for the Classroom.

+++++++

"Angie~ Sit with me!" Baekhyun yelled.

"Baekhyun, kamsa~" She smiled and sat down.

Angel noticed seniors walking in the room, she looked at Baekhyun, as if she was asking him to explain with her eyes.

"The class is how Seniors and Juniors interact. Some of them are here by choice, the rest.." Baekhyun his teeth, not wanting to say it. He was a kingka, nothing could happen to him, but the two seniors who weren't here by choice just walked in.

"I swear if that girl ever doe-_ ANGEL~ YOU'RE HERE~~!!" Donghae came running in like an idiot, purposely trying to embarrass her. Beside him, the cute boy Angel met before, Kibum, he was pinching his nose bridge, embarrassed by his hyung.

Donghae hugged her and ruffled her hair. Then he sat behind her, with Kibum.

"Angel. Angel. Angel. Angel. Angel. Angel. Angel." Donghae kept poking her back with a ruler. Being used to the teasing, she decided it was best to ignore Daonghae and focused on her studies. Baekhyun however, he couldn't believe how Angel was ignoring him. Not that he hates his hyung, but the poor bacon was trying to sleep, and since Donghae wanted to tease Angel, he couldn't.

RING~~

With the bell, the teacher greeted everyone a good Break and left. Angel looked behind her, took the ruler and broke it in half. She then smiled at her oppa and gave the two pieces back.

"I'm going to the cafeteria~ Any of you want to come?" She asked the three shocked guys.

Baekhyun was first to snap out of it. "Uhm.. I'll come if you want.." Not being sassy assed he is,  scared that if he annoyed her, she'll break his ruler.. (#IFYOUKNOWWHATIMEAN)

She nodded her head and dragged him out of class.

"Baekhyun, do you know who Sarang is?" She asked, walking down the hallway.

Baekhyun was a little bit surprised that Angel would know the of the school.

"Everyone knows her.. Why did she say something to you?" He said.

"Hey guys!!" A wild Jongdae comes and leans on Baekhyun.

"Yah! You're Heavy~" Baekhyun complained

Angel shook her head. She thought about how the girl clinged on to Jongin, with her cat like eyes.

"Is she Jongin's girlfriend? They seemed pretty close this morning..." Not that she was jealous, but she didn't like the way she pushed herself on to him.

"Who is Jongin's girlfriend?" Jongdae asked.

"Choi Sarang. Guys, I gotta meet Chanyeol first. I'll see you guys later~" Baekhyun replied with a cringe.

"God no. Kai hates her more than anyone else in EXO. He just can't say no to a girl. Along with many others, that's his worst problem. Kay, bye Baek~ Have fun with your boyfriend~" Jongdae rolled his eyes as he opened the cafeteria door.

Angel's shoulders shook as she laughed.

++++++++

"No Sehun, if you want her to lik-" Luhan stopped talking and followed Sehuns gaze. He was staring at the door, where Jongdae and Angel just came in. Jongdae had said something to make her laugh and Sehun was staring at them like a hawk. He jumped when he felt a pinch around his waist.

"Yah! Luhan Hyung! What was that for??" He rubbed the sore spot

"Do you have a Angel sensor or something? It's like you knew she came in and decided to stare at her~"

Sehun blushed and but it quickly faded when he saw Jongdae coming with Angel.

"Hey Maknae. Hi Hyung." Jongdae greeted the two.

Angel just smiled and waved at the two, not knowing what to say.

"Angel, sit here will you? I.. forgot to get my milk." Luhan got up from his seat and said with a (un)noticeble evil smile. Clearly meant for Sehun.

"Hyung. Can i come? I want bubble tea~" Sehun said.

"I'll... buy you bubble tea!" Jongdae said, quickly catching on of the situation.

"Angel you want anything?" Luhan asked.

"Oh, I can get it myse-"

"NO STAY HERE~!" Jongdae said in panic.

"Okay... Chocolate Bubble tea.." Angel said wioth an awkward smile.

Luhan and Jongdae left to get the drinks, leaving Sehun and Angel alone.

"Do you know what that was about?" Angel asked, with a questioning smile.

Sehun in his teeth. Of course he knew what it was about, he was just to shy to say it.

"Nope. Hyungs are being idiots as usual.." He looked at her.

"So out of 12, you're the youngest? That so is cool, they must spoil you alot~"

"Wrong. I get teased alot by them. I swear if you hang around 11 idiotic guys, you would actually wish for a younger sister." Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Trust me, having a younger sister is no joy ride. They are so annoying~" Angel said with a groan.

"Want a bet? I bet you couldn't last a week with these guys. ESPECIALLY Chanyeol hyung. He is the worst of them all. He pranks me a lot. And it's annoying~" Sehun said and dropped his head on the table, only to shoot back up

"What do I get if I win?" Angel said with a smirk.

At this, Sehun smirked back and said, "That's highly unlikely to happen~"

"But if it does, then what?"

"I'll  buy you chocolate bubble tea..? And you do the same if I win~"

Sehun offered a handshake. "Deal?"

Angel gladly took it and shook it once.

"Deal."


Luhan and Jongdae's side

 

"Do you think it worked?" Jongdae asked as paid for Angel bubble drink.

"The boy actually had the balls to talk to her~" Luhan said as he chuckled, drinking his milk, holding Sehun's Bubble drink.

"I just hope no one finds out about them yet. Especially Baekhyun. As much as I love the guy, he is SUCH a gossip." Jongdae chuckled.

Luhan slapped the boy upside the head. "Yah!  He is your hyung~!"

"By four months!"

While arguing, they missed the sweet scene of Angel and Sehun making a deal...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Okay, so I'm done with this chap and I have no idea what to say except...

KRIS IS COMING~ /fangirls/

Anyway, Comment, Subscribe, and Upvote Please~

They mean so much to me~

Also, check out my new story "I'll Try To Love You

You can read it HERE~~!

Thank you guys so much, I love you~