Chapter 2

Love Me

Flashback
After his mother 's death Yonghwa becomes more subdued, came home from school he always locks himself in the room. He will be out of the room to eat when there is no his father. He does not want to meet his father .

Yonghwa's father knocked on the door when he comes home from work, he was tired of playing hide and seek with Yonghwa. But Yonghwa did not want to open the door of his room .

"Yonghwa-ya. Open the door"

"Yonghwa-ya stop avoiding Appa. You are boys so do not hide like this. Talk with Appa"

"Yonghwa-ya get out from your room, APPA will wait 15 minutes for dinner"

Yonghwa out of the room 20 minutes later. His father did not say anything, they eat without talking anything. When they had finished eating and the maid was already clearing the table, Yonghwa had been up from his seat and plans to return to his room, but his father held him.

"Wait, I want to talk with you. I want you to meet someone tomorrow"

Yonghwa just smile cynical hear his speech without looking back facing his father .

"If you want to invite tat woman go ahead, this is your home, right? Whatever you want to invite anyone. I will not bother you. So please do not bother me . Do not force me to meet with anyone" Then Yonghwa left his father who was sitting silent.

Yonghwa immediately call someone when he is in his room

"Yeoboseyo"
"He wanted to introduce me to her, tomorrow" Yonghwa talk directly without further ado.

"Oh.. And then what will you do?"

"I want to stay at your house tomorrow"

"Ok . My parents will definitely let you. But are you not curious with that woman? You do not want to see her face at all?"

"BIG NO. I could not hold my emotions when I saw her. Maybe I'll throw a vase to her face, so I'd better go"

"WOW scary kekekek . Maybe she was good oppa, gentle woman who would probably love you"

"Joohyun-ahhhhhhhhhhhhh"
"Ok ok ok I'm just teasing mianhae"

"Tsk. If she's a good woman she was not going to snatch another woman's husband, will not separate father with his only son. She was evil, a monster, she just wants my father’s wealth"

"Okay oppa, do not be emotional. I'll see you at my house tomorrow. I was sleepy oppa, Good night"

"Good night, sweet dreams Joohyun-ah"

@ @ @ @ @

Yonghwa stay at  Joohyun’s home when his father invites that woman at his home. His father intends to introduce her to Yonghwa but it was in vain. But Yonghwa 's father did not give up, one month later he invites his lover into their house without telling Yonghwa. Yonghwa surprised and intend to get into his room but his father hold him.

"Where are you going? Come chat with us"

"Dear, introduce this is the only my son" Yonghwa glanced sharply to his father when he heard his father calling her lover with "dear".

"Oppa. Your son so handsome just like you. Anyeyong haseyo Ryu Nami imnida, nice to meet you" Nami smiled sweetly at Yonghwa and held out her hand. Yonghwa did not respond and just noticed the woman in front of him from her toe to hr head.

'beautiful, y of course I hear she’s former model. Still young I think she was around 28 years or 29 years, which obviously she has not turned 30 years I think. Her clothes are not too fancy but not too simple. She was wearing a red mini dress that fits on top of her knees with red high heels, a small red bag and red lipstick but I think that sweet smileit’s fake smiles' Yonghwa talking to himself as he noticed the woman in front of him.

"Come on nice boy, my hand a little tired, tell me your name?"

"Just drop your hand, no one sends you to shake hands. I'm sure you already know my name from my father, and maybe more. And I know your name is Ryu Nami, so Ryu Nami-ssi everything is clear and complete, have fun" Yonghwa then turned and intend to go, without the slightest want to shake hands with his new mother's.

"YONGHWA-YA" Yonghwa stopped when he heard his father calling his name aloud.

"Be courteous to Nami - ssi. She had tried to be nice to you but what you do instead is being disrespectful to her. Appa does not educate you like it"

"Oppa gwenchanayo, do not be harsh to Yonghwa. I know it's hard for him to accept me to be his  mother and your wife"

"When Appa educate me to be polite? Did not this for almost 3 years appa never care about me? So its normal if I do not have manners? Appa did not treat eomma well, even slapping eomma. That's what Appa taught me. And for Ryu name-ssi, I do not need you to defend me. Do not act nice in front of me. Because for me you're not a good woman, you're a monster"
SLAP
For the first time his father slapped Yonghwa. His eyes began red to hold back tears, but he stand because he did not want to cry in front of his father .

"Mianhae Yonghwa-ya, Appa did not mean to be rude to you. Where’s  my previous Yonghwa? Why are you being like this. You never talk back to Appa, you always be a good boy and spoke softly to Appa" Taaekyung with regret approaching Yonghwa and hugged Yonghwa. But Yonghwa just quietly not reply to his hug. In fact, he felt increasingly hated his father.

"Previous Yonghwa who had already died with his mother. So do not ever seek previous Yonghwa, because he will not be back"

"Yonghwa - ya, I beg you for today we can speak well. Appa just want you to get acquainted with Nami, so you get to know her before we got married" his father let go of his arms.
"Why must talk to me? Is my opinion will change everything? I will never agree Appa married to this woman. There will be no one who can replace eomma position in my heart. Even though I told you not to marry her, even if I cry in front of you, it all just pointless right? You're going to marry her. So do what you would do. Go marry her, but never forced me to accept her as my mother, and do not expect me to come to your wedding if you want your wedding run smoothly" Yonghwa said firmly, he then went into his room. Locking himself in my room and cried as he looked at her mother photo.

"Eomma why do not you take me away with you? Appa had not love me anymore. He slapped me. Pain in my cheek might be heal but the wound in my heart will never heal . Let me cry tonight, because I will not cry again just because of Appa and that woman. It is I who will make them cry"

@ @ @ @

Jung Taekyung and Ryu Nami eventually got married and of course Yonghwa was not present at their wedding. Yonghwa prefer to vacation on the Jeju island with Joohyun. Joohyun bring her nanny who is always faithful to take care of her when she was little and Yonghwa bring his driver who always faithfully accompanied him wherever he went. Their vacation on the Jeju island for 3 days, have fun and momentarily forget about their families.

@ @ @ @ @

 They grow into young adults who received less parental affection, that's why they look for the other 's happiness. They do anything as long as it makes them happy. Shopping expensive branded clothes, Change new expensive car, salon treatments and even bullying weak kids if it makes them happy they will do it. Yonghwa and Joohyun attended the same high school. Joohyun is a new student when Yonghwa was in the end of the year will be going to a university. Yonghwa is well known as a playboy in his school, almost all of the pretty girl in high school he had been dating. The longest he's dating them only 2 week, and only 1 day for those who are less fortunate . Jung Taekyung often called into school because of Yonghwa misbehavior. He was often truant, against his teacher, and often disturbing his friends. Forcing them to do his homework, and beat the student because the student was only sitting in a regular seat Yonghwa sit in the cafeteria. He even almost pushing students over the rooftop of his school because that students are often disruptive and forcing Joohyun to date with him, and the last he locked two girls in the barn when they interfere Joohyun just because Joohyun close to Yonghwa. His father exhausted because too often called to the school, even Yonghwa almost expelled from school because Yonghwa encourages bold his teacher in the classroom, but his father begged to maintained Yonghwa, because it is also his last year in the school and his father made ​​a major contribution to school each month so the school does not get him out of school.

"Yonghwa-ya can you be a good boy and do not made Your father stress? Do you know how much your father did to spend money out of your school school?"
"It is clear is that Appa’s money spend much greater for you, for the cost of your shopping, even your skin care for your plastic surgery costs" Yonghwa then leaving Nami and go into his room.

@ @ @ @

His father forced Yonghwa to gather in the living room with him and Nami because he wants to talk with him about his future.

"What is it? Are you planning to get me out of this family"

"Of course not. You are my only child, my sole heir so where possible I will get you out of this family. I want to ask you about your future, what's your dream? What would you want to when yo graduated from high school ? See your track record in high school, so Appa doubt if you have a goal after graduation"

"Of course I have a purpose. It 's been my dream all along. I want to study medicine, I wanted to be a doctor, I want to be a specialist cancer, and I want to work in a eomma hospital that eomma build"

"I’m disagree"

"MWO ? I do not care Appa agree or not. And I would still be a doctor"

"No. You're not going to be a doctor . You will continue my business. You're going to college majoring in business management and I do not take no for your answer"
"You can not tell me what to do. This is my life"

"Your life is my life because you are my son"

"Just because I'm your son, does not mean you can arrange my life"

"I will not pay for college"

"Do not threaten me, because I do not care. I'm going to work part time and I 'll pay for my college myself"

"You want to work what? Shop steward? waitress?"

"Why not?"

"If you're still forced to become a doctor. I'm not going to pay for your college and will stop donations to the hospital that mother build"

"MWO?"

"You can imagine if I stop being donors at the hospital? They will not be able to afford the sophisticated equipment they need. They can not help patients who are less fortunate. Poor patients can not get help again and they would not want to have to pay for the hospital itself. You know I am the largest contributor to that hospital, if you only rely on small donors else it will not be enough"

"You're threatening me. You're evil. I will destroy Your business"

"I'm just giving an option. Appa only guide you to choose the right path. If you continue my business, you 've helped me, you save thousands of employees and of course you will continue to save many lives by providing assistance to your mother hospital. And Appa believe you won’t destroy my business, because if my business destroyed the hospital was destroyed as well as the largest donor can not donate anymore because it was bankrupt, and thousands of employees will lose their jobs. I know you are a good boy who will not let it happen. Think, I wait for your answer tomorrow" Taekyung softly patted Yonghwa’s shoulder then walked off with his wife. Yonghwa just sat stunned himself, he did not expect his father to give it a tough choice. Should he harbored his dreams for his father? Or pursue his dream , but what about the fate of the hospital that has been his mother's buld.

" ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH " Yonghwa pull his hair and and took his car keys and jacket, to see someone who could provide an answer to his confusion.

@ @ @ @ @ @ @

"Joohyun-ah I’m go to your home now”

"Ne… My servant would open the door for you"

Joohyun turn off the cell phone and sighed softly before dropping down to meet Yonghwa. It's already 10 pm and Joohyun already getting ready for bed when Yonghwa contacted her and wanted to meet her in her house.

"Hoammm, what is it? Can not you wait until tomorrow to talk to me?"

"Appa told me to carry on his business"

"Certainly. We born to carry on their business right. My parents would also ask the same thing"

"But you know my dream to become a doctor like my mother. I do not even care about the wealth of my father, I wanted to be a doctor and save lives"

"Then, what is your father say"

"He's not going to pay for college if I become a doctor, but it does not matter to me. I can work part time to pay for my college, but my father said he would cease to be a donor in eomma hospital"

"It seems there is no option oppa. We will never get to choose  It was always our parents who will choose the path of our lives, we just robot for them"

"But I want to change this. I want to prove that they can not control me, but it looks like it's not going to happen"

"Sorry oppa but you have to bury your dreams of becoming a doctor. You can still safe many lives when you take over your father's business and you can donate at the your mother hospital, help anyone. And it’s better if you are inheriting your father's business, rather than leave it to your stepmother. Are you willing your father wealth fall on that woman? I 'm sure she'll kick you out when she gain the whole your father wealth. But if you become president in J mall, you were the ruler and that woman did not dare kinds thee"

"You're right Joohyun. I will keep the commandments of my father, for the sake of eomma who have taken the trouble to build that hospital, and I also do not want my father’s wealth fell on her. How lucky she was not able to give my father a child. If she has children already ascertained father's wealth will be divided and I was not willing to get a woman 's inheritance from the father"

"Fighting oppa, tomorrow and the next day it would be hard for us but we have to live our lives" Joohyun hugged Yonghwa and kissed her forehead. They often kiss cheeks or forehead of each other and it does not feel awkward because they already feel like brothers sister so it was not unusual for them .

"Well Joohyun I have to go home. Thank you for your time. I do not know if I lose you, so what if I”

"Gwenchana. You are also very important to me, you're not just beam me but you are also my grip when I want to fall. Do not ever leave me"

"will not. I will not leave you, I promise" they release their arms and Yonghwa return to his house. Night is very tiring for him .

End of Flashback

Yonghwa to the wishes of his father to college majored in business management. And Joohyun also studied at the same college and majors with Yonghwa, of course, her parents forced her to carry on their business. Joohyun never had a dream when she wanted to be great because since childhood she already knows that her parents are going to pick out where she went to school, what college majors are taken, and she had to continue their business, so she's already pessimistic and never had a dream as it will only hurt herself because she knows her dream will only just be a dream.

While Yonghwa undergoing his master degree, his father told him to continue his education. But he chose to continue his studies in Korea is not out of the country as his father wanted. For him it is important that the ability itself is not where his university. Although study abroad but if he does not have the ability to run a business, not have a brilliant idea to improve his business, his business still will not grow even could have gone bankrupt. His father is ultimately approved Yonghwa to continue his master 's degree in Korean because what Yonghwa say he thinks right, and he also plans to make Yonghwa as manager while he continued his lecture, so he got a lot of experience before handing the position to Yonghwa later. In the other reasons Yonghwa as well because he did not want to leave Joohyun, he had an appointment to keep Joohyun and he could not stay away from Joohyun because she is encouraging his life, the only person he trusts and loved besides her eomma.

TBC
 

Note : This chapter 2 still tells the story of their past, and it still does not go to the core of the story. Sorry if this chapter is still no romance between YongSeo. But I am still waiting for your comments, because the comments you guys make my spirit to write. I am very passion to continue writing when I read your comments. Thanks for all the comments guys , I really appreciate it. Sorry for typo and grammar error. THANK YOU