Chapter 3

Love Me

Joohyun was sitting alone in the cafeteria of the campus while drinking orange juice and focus with her cell phone. But her focus suddenly turned down when she felt something cold on her feet melted. She put her cell phone on the table and immediately raised her head, glanced sharply to a girl who is causing all of this.

"Mi..mi..mian ..haeyo Joohyun-ssi. I......I inadvertently" said a girl who had dropped her ice cream on Joohyun’s expensive shoes. That girl's face was pale, she already knows she made ​​a big mistake. And she's no endlessly cursing herself in her heart to regret her folly fun joking with her friend and drop her ice cream, and unfortunately her ice cream fell in Seo Joohyun’s shoes . Yes Seo Joohyun, one of the most feared in the campus.

"Do you know this shoe is one of my favorite shoe? Do you know how the price of these shoes? More expensive than the cost of your college"

"Mianhaeyo Joohyun-ssi" This girl does not dare stare to Joohyun’s eyes. Her hands were clasped her friend hands as if to ask for help even thoughs he knows her friend fear as she.

"The word sorry for you can not change anything"

"I , I . Allow me to wash your shoes I would clean your shoes"

"MWO? Hahahahaha , I never washed my shoes in place haphazardly"

"Once again I am sorry. Sorry I did not look around"

"I think your glasses should be replaced . Your glasses are not working properly. The proof you can not see if someone in front of you" Joohyun stood from her seat and lifted this girl’s face by using her finger. She took the girl 's glasses and immediately broke her glasses and stepped destroy this poor girl’s glasses using Joohyun’s shoes. The poor girl can only be silent and tried to hold back her tears. The people in the cafeteria can only be silent and did not dare to rebuke Joohyun.

"You can buy new glasses. Make sure your new glass are good so you can see clearly around "

"Mianhaeyo"

"Aishhh I hate the word sorry. Because it will not solve the problem. I need some action so I can forgive you"

"Do you want me to do Joohyun-ssi ? I 'll do it as long as you forgive me"

"Since you can not replace these expensive shoes so I want you to clean the shoes"

"Ok, it was easy, I would do it"

"Eitsss wait a minute, I want you to clean up my shoes with Your long and black HAIR. I want you to wipe my shoes at the former ice cream using your hair. Do it now so I will forgive you and let you go" this poor girl could not hold back her tears again, her friend turned to her and shook her head as if to say "do not do this". Finally this poor girl sitting on the floor, holding her long hair and then rubbed into Joohyun’s feet and shoes. She could not hold back her tears when rub Joohyun’s shoes using her hair, while Joohyun satisfied smile to see it.

"Hey do not cry, people thought I was hurt you. They'll think I'm cruel. I'm good right? You do this over your whim?" Joohyun lifted that girl’s face and wiped her tears and smiled sardonically. The girl just nodded and went back down. Her Friends can only be silent, feeling guilty for not being able to help.

"Done. Wake up. Finish I forgive you” The poor girl just looked down and walked quickly can not hold back her tears . Joohyun smiled and sat back down and back to playing with his mobile phone.

"Wow just now is a very exciting show" someone who suddenly appeared and sat in front of Joohyun. Joohyun keep playing with his mobile phone regardless the person in front of her, because she already knew whose voice it was.

"Enjoy the show "

"You're really great. You can make people around here did not move. Not trying to fight"

"I learned from you"

"Then I was a bad example?"

"You just realized?"

"Uri Joohyun really an evil. I Pity that girl "

"I 'm to be good girl today, fortunately I just told her to wipe my shoes with her ​​hair instead of her tongue"

"I came here to escape from my father's office to see you but you're actually ignoring and even fun to play with your gadgets" He immediately took her phone and Joohyun just folded her arms.

"Do not lie to me Jung Yonghwa-ssi, I know you 're not here to see me but to see that Jooeun-ssi" Joohyun already know Yonghwa really like Im Jooeun, she is undergoing a master's degree in the same campus as Yonghwa, but she majored in Law. She is very smart so she elected to become a teaching assistant and received a scholarship to continue her master 's degree. Joohyun know Yonghwa really like this girl, not just a love like he did to his ex but really love from the heart, there is something about this girl that makes Yonghwa love he.

"I'm not lying, I really miss you and want to see you, yes even though I would be very happy if I could meet with her as well" he just smiled.

" I saw her go into the library, Go gaining on her before she goes"

"You're my best friend "

"Oh one more thing, do not go yet wait for me. I did not take the car"

"MWO? I have to wait here while you 're trying to seduce Jooeun-ssi there? I hate waiting"

"Please Joohyun-ah just 15 minutes. You know Jooeun will just ignore me, would not want me to take a meal or go along so I guess 15 minutes I 'll be back here"

"If you know the result will be like that why are you still doing that?"

"A man should not give up"

"Whatever . Within 15 minutes if you do not come back, I go home. I got a date with someone and I do not want to be late"

"Wow a date with whom? Choi Jonghoon?"

"Ani , I 've brokeun up with him two days ago, he was  good looking and have a good body, rich , but he is too ert and I do not like ert men. He thought I was a cheap girl he can easily slept with? NO , he did not know who I am"

"Good girl, this is my Joohyun. Then  who are mana  less fortunate this time that you're dating?"
"Kang Minhyuk. His father was a producer in Seoul and is very well known in the Korean music industry"

"Well you should tell me more about this guy later , now I will see Jooeun first"

"Do not forget 15 minutes"

"Ok ok ok"

@ @ @ @ @

Yonghwa enter into library and finally found Jooeun was sitting reading alone, Yonghwa then take a random book on the bookshelf and sat right in front of Jooeun.

" Hi how are you? I miss you so much"

"..........."

"Tonight you're free? I want to take you to dinner"

"Yonghwa - ssi this is library is not a place to chat, so calm down and continue reading"

"I do not want to read and therefore let's get out of here and talk"

"I'm busy and  do not have time to talk to you"

"You've got the time, you just do not want to spend time with me"

"Because my time is worth every second of it and I had no time to waste my time with you"

"Jooeun-ssi please...... what are you afraid of? Are you scared when spending time with me you'll fall in love with me getting in?"

"........."

" I know in your heart you really have a sense for me, you're also like me but you're afraid. So I beg you to give me chance so I can prove that I deserve for you, I'm willing to change for you"

"Our world is different Yonghwa-ssi"

"The difference is only in your mind"

"Um sorry Can you calm down? I could not concentrate to hear you talk" said someone came to their table because he feel disturbed by them.

"Do you think you are having this library? I will pay on campus for rent  this library and I will kick you’re all out "

"Yonghwa-ssi ... you have not changed. You're wrong but instead of apologizing instead fight"
"I'm sorry Minho-ssi, I'm going to go out so I will not to disturb the serenity in this library. Please Forgive my friend" Jooeun out because she feel uncomfortable with her friends in the library and because she was tired of Yonghwa attitude.

"Jooeun-ssi Jooeun-ssi wait for me. Ok I'm sorry, if we to chat outside we are not going to make noise in the library"

"Enough. I would never put up with your attitude , thank you because you're like me but please leave me alone, let my life quiet"

"..... And anyway it looks like your friend has been waiting for you, she already gave me a look that bad for stealing her friend too long" Yonghwa just let Jooeun went and he turned to the side and saw Joohyun already standing prepared to go as well. Yonghwa go to her.

"15 minutes as my promise"

"You came at the right time"

"Of course, I never break a promise to you. Now let's go home, let me drive your new car" and Joohyun gives her key to Yonghwa.

"Will you dating using your new car?"

"Never. You're lucky because you're the only person I allow to ride my car. I never use my car for dating. Because it is the responsibility of the man to provide a car to pick me up, although sometimes their car not as fancy as my car. I do not want manipulated man, I do not want to be squeezed by man, it is they who have to spend money for me"

"I really pity the guy you 're dating kekekekekekeke"

" Because I do not want to do what my mother did, she was smart in the business but she foolish in love, man. Always she is spending money for her boyfriend, buy luxury goods, pay the their food. Tsk "

"Be thankful you're smarter than your mother"

"Of course , Seo joohyun"

@ @ @ @ @ @

" I thought you were going back to the office. But why did you even go into my house?"

"I'm bored with the atmosphere of the office, home, and I also have not talked to you"
"what kind  of Prospective boss you are? no responsibility and instead leave the office"
"Besides I am not an official employee. I mean my dad just wanted me to know about his business just so I do not really have to work. For what, companies pay high salaries to the secretary, they worked to help us right?" Joohyun only shake her head.

"Tell me about Kang Minhyuk"

"Nothing special about him, his father is a famous producer and he seems to follow his father's footsteps in the world of music. We met at an event, I was with my parents and he was with his father. Short story we met to exchange phone numbers and he asked me out. Done"
"Nothing special?"

" Until now I have not found a figure "special" of Minhyuk yourself or another man. And what about the Jooeun-ssi? She turned you down again? Wow great she dared to refuse a Jung Yonghwa. Making Yonghwa knees and pursue his love for a year but she still refused you. I love this woman because her courage kekekekeke, but I do not like the look in her eyes at me. She think she is who"

"She does not like to look a weak person bullying by the strong person or person who have power. Yeah you know by yourself she will be lawyer, so she's definitely has high socialization soul what else against the weak"

"Whatever. But if she dares to mess with me, trying to disturb me, I do not hesitate to hurt her, even though I know she is the person who you love"

"Hey come on, do not be too serious Joohyun. Forget about Jooeun. Let's enjoy this 1 hour left before your prince comes to pick you up"

@ @ @ @ @

Yonghwa accidentally met Jooeun in a cafe, without wasting time he just sits in front Jooeun who sitting alone.

"Can I sit here"

"If I said no, you will keep in force and not be moved to another table"

"Be my girlfriend" Yonghwa said without preamble

"I'm not a toy that you can play Yonghwa-ssi"

"I'm not kidding. I really do. Maybe I was a playboy but what I feel for you is quite different. You remind me of my mother you've gentle personality, firmly and kindly like my mother. I liked you since the first time I saw you"

"Yonghwa–ssi. Well I 'll be honest with you as long as you do not give up this year to come after me even though I 've turned you down, I have thought that maybe you really serious to me. But Yonghwa-ssi, it's not enough . For me You're the guy who do not like rules and I am women who are full of rules in my life and obey the rules"

"For you I'm willing to change, then lead me to become a more obedient to rules"

"Yonghwa-ssi Still it was not enough. You are the sole heir of  J mall, and I'm just a ordinary girl, my mom just fishmonger in the market"

"I was never concerned with social status. I can face my father if he forbids our relationship. And I do not care what others think. Do not think you're low, you're smart, you can even continue your master's degree, and I'm sure you'll be a successful lawyer in Korea"

"Still, I can not. I do not have the courage like you. If you do not care what people think  I'm very concerned. I'm not willing other people to insult me especially my mother. I want a quiet life, your world is not suited to me, I'm sorry Yonghwa-ssi"

"Why do not you want to try "

"Maybe I'm not the right person for you. You will find another woman Yonghwa-ssi. Thank you for your efforts during this year, I'm sorry" Jooeun and drink directly to the cashier and left Yonghwa .

@ @ @ @

Yonghwa can not accompany Joohyun tonight , he was not in the mood to leave the house . He was having a heart broken for the first time. While Joohyun are stressed because her parents were fighting again. Her mother was angry because his father broke his promise not to accompany Joohyun mother in  her friend wedding anniversary party. Her mother was upset because she had to go it alone and have to find an excuse when her friends asked where her husband was. They had a big fight by throwing a vase and whatever is in front of them, so Joohyun go because she do not want to see the mess in the house. She went to discotic, drinking and dancing. She does not want to be bothered so she refused the men who took a drink together or dancing together. She pushed their bodies from the dance floor, because Joohyun really want craze alone. With a slight limp body she finally came out of the discotheque at 1 am. With all her might she tried to walk to she car and driving her own car. Because the half- conscious Joohyun can not drive the car very well, unlucky for her that night because there are police patrolling and stopped her car when they realized that the car was a little reckless on the road and when they checked it turns out the driver is under the influence of alcohol, the police finally brought Joohyun to the police station and called her parents.

@ @ @ @ @

Arriving at the police station her parents still fight they blame each other for a can not educate Joohyun well.

"I told you right sir, it's useless to call my parents, they ignored me and just would not be making a fuss" The police tried to intervene Joohyun parents but still they do not want to stop fighting.

Yonghwa came 15 minutes later , looking worried and immediately ran to Joohyun . Joohyun had send a short message to Yonghwa that she was at the police station. Yonghwa Wiggle Joohyun ‘s body to check if her body injured or not.

"Gwenchana?"

"Gwenchana" Joohyun replied smiling . She is now beginning a bit conscious because she did not drink too much, but she was still weak she was still a little dizzy.

"Seo ahjussi, ahjumma Can you calm down? This police station, and you should be worrying about the state of Joohyun, but instead for a fight and looking whose fault is this" Joohyun parents finally stopped fighting.

"Joohyun-ah eomma already tired and now you show up with your new problem. Eomma better return than eomma fight with your Appa here. Now there Yonghwa, I hope he can help you, if he can not help you, contact my lawyer Mr. Han" Joohyun Mother immediately leave the police station, and his father also quietly come out. The police could only stare to Joohyun with pity face, he did not think how could her parents abandon her, know her daughter at the police station. He was not surprising that when asked Joohyun to give her parents number she was little objection.

"Well sir, I beg you let her. I know Joohyun guilty but give her a chance. I promise she will not be driving drunk again, I 'll be bail. Furthermore there are no victims, right? So please give Joohyun opportunity"

"Well I'm going to liberate Joohyun-ssi, but I gave her a 1 -month suspended sentence, if within one month we know Joohyun-ssi driving while intoxicated then we forced you down"

"Well, thank you sir" Yonghwa and Joohyun finally out of the police station. In the car Yonghwa hugged Joohyun.

"Mianhae Joohyun-ah, if I go with you this is will not happen"

"Gwenchana oppa. It's my fault , I did not have to much to drink if driving my own car. And you do not have to always be with me wherever I go, I do not have to bother you, you 've got problems of its own"

"Do not talk like that. We have always been together since we were kids when hard or happy and it will not change" Joohyun crying on his arms.

"Ssshhhh do not cry anymore, I'm here, everything is fine"

"I'm embarrassed oppa. I'm ashamed of all I'm ashamed of you. You saw my parents had not seen my situation but instead a fight at the police station. They do not care if I get hurt, what I'm going to jail. And the sadder they immediately leave me when you come. They did not even try to talk to the police so that I released"

"Ssssssssssshhh your parents is outrageous, but it is important that you are now free, and I will not let you drive yourself. Let's smile" Yonghwa release his arms and wiped tears Joohyun. This is not the first time Yonghwa did this to Joohyun, but Joohyun sensed something strange in herself, her heart beat faster. There is something strange with Joohyun when Yonghwa was first come and instantly worried to her, as there are butterflies flying in her stomach when she saw people in front of her so concerned about her, watching , making sure that her body was not hurt. Yonghwa drove and his one hand clasped Joohyun’s as channeling positive energy to make Joohyun a little quiet. But Joohyun felt her hands like an electric shock. It was strange what she feels tonight. Her other hand holding her chest and her heart beats faster.

"What happened to me? Is it the effect of alcohol? " She muttered to herself.

 

Do you think of those days like I do sometimes?

Do you remember the nice breeze, the warm sunlight that shone on us?

Do you remember

 

We resembled each other so much and you were my precious friend

Baby, that’s what I believed but you came to me and it was so strange

(Apink – So Long)

 

TBC

Note: How the chapter 3? are you quite satisfied with the story? BTW for character Im Jooeun here just googling about her kekeke, or for those of you who watched the drama Heirs, she is starring as Jeon Hyun Joo (Kim Won’s girlfriend and Lee Hyoshin sunbaenim tutor), I really like Jooeun when I first saw her in the Heirs. For me her face beautiful, simple, calm so I use her on my FF. Do not forget I am still waiting for your comments, because your comments are my encouragement. Thank You and sorry for the typo and grammar error.