Chapter 6

Love Me

Yonghwa bring Joohyun to the edge of the Han River. Joohyun not want to tell and do not want to get out of the car. Yonghwa accompany Joohyun in the car and just play the music so as not to make the atmosphere became quiet .

"No wonder I feel you're weird lately than usual. I think you really love this guy. This guy is able to melt your heart. I think you're fascinated with him, because I hear he's very good-looking, smart ,not a playboy ,not like a party ,and truly become the pride of his parents. I think a Joohyun falls in love with a guy like this. So that he could make you wait for him for hours, as long as this thing you never do even to me. This man is able with ease make you do what he said, would be invited to go out anywhere. Even this guy is able to make you ignore me. Honestly I'm curious as to what this guy and I'm happy if you finally found the right man who can love you, make you happy. Although I'm a little sad that your time with me will be a little more, but I'm happy as long as you find the right guy. But what I saw tonight was different, was not happy that I saw, but the face of stressful and I hate to see it. I do not like to see Seo Joohyun live under pressure, coercion, and she could not do anything to fight. I would rather see annoying Seo Joohyun lavish lifestyle, like bullying. While other people say you're evil but I know you have a heart like an angel just that you hide behind your vicious attitude" Joohyun back crying to hear Yonghwa speech.

"Mianhae"

"Do not apologize to me, you're not wrong . Those who should apologize to you because your life is already set up, lock you in a luxury they provide but do not let you fly freely"

"They never care about me"

"You have me who care about you. You know that I always care about you, will not let anyone else hurt you. Why did not you tell me everything? Let me give him a lesson because he has ordered you like robots"

"I do not want you to blame because interfere the affairs of my family and the Lee family"

"Then what will you do?"

"I do not know. I do not want to continue this match but I can not. My parents really wanted this match and Lee Jonghyun also expect this match, and he told me if he had liked a girl he would not let go. What should I do oppa?" Joohyun back crying and hugging Yonghwa.

"I do not know Joohyun. But I will try to canceled this match, you do not have to marry Lee Jonghyun"

"I'm willing if my parents set up where I have to school, what major should I take in college, and I willingly when they are forced me to continue their business. I can accept that, but when they are forced me to marry a man I do not love I can not. I want to marry the man I love. I want to build a family full of love not because of coercion, I do not want my household as my parents"

"I know Joohyun. If Jonghyun does not like you then he will cancel this match and your parents will obey it"

"I also want to like it, but he told me he liked me and would not let me go. What I have to look ugly, smelly so he left me? Or better I die so I do not have to face this life"

"Joohyun do not ever say that. You still have me, I 'll make you happy . Never leave me" Joohyun just cry. She did not want to leave Yonghwa but sometimes when she feels weak with rules whose parents gave her, she wish to die to end her problem. But when she was remember Yonghwa then she will live her life though difficult, because Yonghwa is her only happiness .

@ @ @ @

Joohyun deliberately leave for college with Yonghwa no waiting Jonghyun. Joohyun finally have the courage to not obey Jonghyun. Usually Jonghyun always ask Joohyun to drove her to the campus. So every morning she is always waiting for Jonghyun and do not bring her own car, and her parents were also asked Joohyun to go with Jonghyun. But last night Yonghwa asked her not to wait Jonghyun, she will go to college with Yonghwa, is so Joohyun can show that Jonghyun could not arrange her life. She has the strength to fight Jonghyun and not be a weak girl. Due to the support of Yonghwa Joohyun find strength and courage to face the consequences back its included if Jonghyun angry and report them to their parents.

"Good morning oppa" Joohyun greeted Yonghwa when entering his car.

"Morning. Finally I can see you smile again"

"That's because you, thank you"

"Do not buried your problem , tell all on me then we deal with that burden a little lighter"

"Ne"

Jonghyun contact Joohyun when he knows that Joohyun had gone to college without waiting for him. Joohyun phone vibrates and it turns out there was a call from Jonghyun.
"Leave it alone, turn off your cell phone" and Joohyun turning off her cell phone as Yonghwa command. .

"I hope there will be nothing bad happens"

"Joohyun-ah do not be afraid, do not let Jonghyun and your parents own you because you show your weakness and fear. You have to dare to fight"

"Mianhae oppa , I'm afraid "

"There I was, if Jonghyun dare hurt you I will deal with it"

"I will be calm if with you, but what if you're not with me"

"Joohyun - ah do not show your fear. Where’s arrogant Joohyun and likes to be firm to anyone and make every child afraid of you? Show it on Lee Jonghyun and everyone"

@ @ @ @ @

Jonghyun angry and upset because Joohyun not wait for him and to turn off her cell phone. He knows from her maid if Joohyun had gone to college with Jung Yonghwa. And he more upset when recalling last night when Yonghwa brought Joohyun home and his brave fight. So far, no one ever dared to fight Jonghyun, everyone would do what he wants and he always gets what he wants .

"Ok Jung Yonghwa-ssi we'll see who will win, you have started this war"

Jonghyun had come to her campus 30 minutes before Joohyun lecture finished. He did not want to lose quickly again and let Joohyun go with Yonghw . He waited in his car and his car parked right next to Yonghwa’s car. Of course with his powers he has not difficult to find out which Yonghwa’s car. He smiled when he saw Joohyun and Yonghwa walked together to the Yonghwa’s car. Exactly like his hunch Yonghwa will always be with Joohyun. Jonghyun out of his car and Joohyun stopped abruptly when she saw Jonghyun. But Yonghwa holds her shoulder and whispered to her not to be afraid and let Yonghwa face Jonghyun, then they continue walking to Yonghwa’s car.

" Do I need to call the police because my fiance has been stolen by someone?"

"Your fiance? Stealing? Are you dreaming? Please wash your face and wake up from your dream"

"Do not pretend not to know Yonghwa-ssi. Joohyun is my fiance and you deliberately took her from me"

"You have not engaged no sign of ring you got engaged, how many times must I tell you about this? And I do not take Joohyun from anyone. Joohyun not things that can be owned and taken. She is my best friend so if it's a crime if I go with my friend?"

"Ring just a formality, but she was my fiance. We just have not announced it to the public. And I do not like Joohyun go with you, you're a bad influence for Joohyun"

"You mean?"

"Who does not know you Jung Yonghwa-ssi. A sole heir to the famous J mall but his lifestyle who like to party, clubbing, playboy  not counted how many your ex, troublemaker, and like bullying. You are a bad influence for Joohyun. See Joohyun now, she often clubbing too, often bullying as well and see her so brave fight me now because of you. She had always been a good girl and obey what I want " Yonghwa approach Jonghyun and pull Jonghyun’s collar.

"You do not know who’s Joohyun. You only knew her for a few days already overbearing. It was not me who made her to be like that but the environment and life make her that way. Maybe someone out there thinks I’m bad but people out there think you're a good person, perfect , polite but you have a rotten heart. At least I’m better than you, I do not pretend like you "

"Oppa please remove your hand" Yonghwa then removed his hand .

"Look, you're always using your emotions" Jonghyun pulled Joohyun’s hand and pulling her toward his car but Yonghwa hold.

"Let her go. You're right, I always use my emotion , and if you do not let go her now then I did not hesitate to hit you. I do not care if you're going to say this to the media"

"Really? Try me" Jonghyun pulled her hand again. Yonghwa lost patience he immediately punched Jonghyun's face made ​​him fall and his lips bleed. Joohyun shut does not believe what she saw.

"You think I'm afraid of you? Have you report this to the media and say to all the people that Lee Jonghyun have been hit by Jung Yonghwa. This certainly be embarrassing news for you as a great person Lee Jonghyun was even losing to Jung Yonghwa is the only trouble maker. And what will people think if they knew a Lee Jonghyun who do not play with women instead treat his to be fiancée badly, forcing her even and she said no. Forcing these girl to get engaged or married him. It's embarrassing" Yonghwa pulled Joohyun into his car and drove past Jonghyun who was still sitting on the ground holding his lips were wounde .

"Ok Jung Yonghwa-ssi you do not know who I am. Be prepared to say goodbye to your beloved friend Seo Joohyun" he said smirking. Then he call someone, have a brilliant idea and need someone to help his plans.

"Yeoboseyo, Seo ahjussi. Can we meet now? There are serious things that I want to talk with you and ahjumma"

"Ne, gamshamnida, sorry to trouble you. Anyeyong haseyo" Jonghyun smiled after turning off his cell phone and immediately entered his car to meet Joohyun parents.

@ @ @ @ @

After their meeting with Jonghyun , Joohyun’s parents waiting Joohyun in their house, but Joohyun not home. At 8 pm Joohyun finally go home and Yonghwa delivered her to her house.

"Oh anyeyong haseyo eomma Appa"

"Anyeyong haseyo ahjussi, ahjumma"

"Joohyun sitting here with u , and Yonghwa you should join us. There is happy news that we will convey"

"What is it Appa?"

"You're going to get engaged with Lee Jonghyun 3 days, everything is prepared by Jonghyun, he just asked for our help to implement your engagement in our family hotel. Rings, clothes and even invited the governing by Jonghyun"

"WHAT ? ENGAGED? 3 DAYS ?" Joohyun and Yonghwa shouted with surprise.

"You'd be surprised. We were also surprise , Jonghyun had invited us to meet to discuss this and asked our permission to accelerate your engagement. Of course we agree  because it looks like he has matured so prepare for everything"

"But Appa, we just know each other its too fast"

"Why postpone a long time, in the end you will also be engaged to be married again, so 3 days or 3 months or 3 years that there is no difference, the sooner the better"

"I'm sorry ahjussi for intervene. But what Joohyun sid its right is too fast and Joohyun not love Lee Jonghyun-ssi so I beg cancel this engagement"

"Yonghwa-ya wee’re Joohyun parents, we know what is best for her. And love it will grow as time goes by"

"But ahjumma, Jonghyun is not the right man for Joohyun. He's not a good guy"

"Yonghwa-ya Jonghyun was the best man and deserves to Joohyun. He Comes from a rich and successful family, he also managed to help his parents run their business. He's smart, not a playboy so we're sure he will not cheat on Joohyun. Is not he ideal man every girl?"

"But ahjumma ..."

"Yonghwa-ya Stop. I know you're Joohyun best friends but this is our family business and you should not interfere in our business. You've been together and we do not prohibit Joohyun wherever you go along. But if you're trying to be forced to cancel this engagement, we will take away Joohyun from you"

"Ahjussi .. " "Appa ..."

"Sorry, but this decision. Actually Jonghyun was disturbed by the proximity of you. Jonghyun felt Joohyun too often go with you and do not have time for him. He wanted me to keep you away from Joohyun. But I tried to explain to him that you are friends from childhood so do not worry. But Yonghwa-ya if you interfere with Jonghyun and Joohyun relationship, forgive me cause I’ll trying to separate you with Joohyun, I would ban Joohyun meet you and you will not be allowed to come into this house. So I beg you still keep this good relationship between Jung family and Seo family by not interfering in depth each family business"

"Mianhaeyo ahjussi"

"Appa is my fault , I did ask oppa to be with me and I also told him I do not like Jonghyun, so he was trying to help me”

"I understand, but you better do what we tell you. Now you go to your room and rest. In the meantime I will forbid you to go out in addition to lectures , 3 days from today you have to prepare yourself for your engagement ceremony. Yonghwa-ya it's late so I beg you to go home now, Joohyun need a break and you also have to break" Joohyun finally up the stairs and go into her room while Yonghwa was forced to go home even though he wanted to accompany Joohyun because he knows for sure Joohyun shock and devastated by the sudden news of her engagement.

"Mianhae Joohyun-ah I can not do anything about it. Lee Jonghyun - ssi you really sneaky. You may be happily engaged to Joohyun but I will not let you marry Joohyun, will not"

TBC

Note:

sorry if I make Lee Jonghyun so evil, I love you Jonghyun. it's just that I'm not willing to pair Seohyun with another man besides Yonghwa. but when the guy is from CNBLUE I'm willing. thank you for all your comments, I appreciate it. do not forget to keep comments