Chapter 7

Love Me

Yonghwa felt someone was knocking on his car windo. He rolled down his window and a little surprised that he was Lee Jonghyun.

"Anyeyong haseyo Jung Yonghwa-ssi do not think we met here"

"Anyeyong haseyo Jonghyun-ssi, I hope that blows in your face is not too hard"

"I'm a strong person Yonghwa-ssi. Your hit was not mean anything"

"That's good. Now allow me to go"

"Of course, because I do not want you bothering me with Joohyun tonight"

"She needs rest, can not you see her tomorrow morning?"

"Do not tell me Yonghwa - ssi, she's my fiance and its free if I want to see her anytime. It was you who had to leave her and do not interfere with her start tonight, because she is my fiance"

"You can not tell me what to do. No matter you will be engaged or married to Joohyun, you can not keep me from Joohyun. You can laugh now because you're going to get engaged with Joohyun 3 days, but I will not let you marry her. Note this Lee Jonghyun- ssi" Yonghwa closing  his glass window and drove him to leave Joohyun’s house.

"Yonghwa - ssi see who is the most powerful " He smirked and went into Joohyun’s house. Yonghwa tried contacting Joohyun when he reached his house , but it turns out her phone inactive .

", do not tell me Joohyun turn off her phone because Jonghyun told her. You really crafty"

@ @ @ @

When Yonghwa wake up first thing to do is taking his cell phone and tried to call Joohyun but her phone still inactive.

"Joohyun-ah I know you need someone to hug you, strengthen you, listen to all your complaint . I'm sorry I can not be with you right now. Your parents forbade me to see you before your engagement day. It's all because of Lee Jonghyun" instantly Yonghwa get up from his bed and preparing to leave to office. His father asked him to come to the office because there was a meeting this morning.

Yonghwa was still trying to contact Joohyun when his meeting has been finished but the results still the same Joohyun’s phone inactive. He then went to the campus to meet Joohyun because he knows there Joohyun lecture today. Yonghwa smiled happily when he saw Joohyun out of the class. Yonghwa hugged Joohyun.

"I miss you Joohyun-ah . Although we just met yesterday but I miss you so much. Some days it will be difficult for us to meet and sorry I could not do anything to stop the engagement. It was very sudden so please forgive me " Joohyun not hugged Yonghwa back. She was silent, Yonghwa pulled back and saw her face. He thinks Joohyun will be happy to meet him, but he saw only her flat face.

"I have to go home oppa. Jonghyun oppa waiting" and Jonghyun already 10 steps ahead of them. Joohyun straight to Jonghyun and pulled him to go home but Jonghyun stop Joohyun’s hand and went directly to Yonghwa.

"Oppa let's go home"

"Wait a minute Joohyun, I want to greet your friend 's first"

"Oppa , I beg you"

"Calm Joohyun I will not bite Yonghwa, do not be afraid"

"How are you Yonghwa - ssi?" Jonghyun smiled and held out his hand but Yonghwa did not respond.

" I just wanted to be friendly to you but you're actually being cold, all right"

"Do not pretend Jonghyun - ssi, do you really want to laugh at me instead?"

"Aish why are you so negative about me? I really want to be friends with you. You are Joohyun best friend so I will be your best friend too"

"In your dreams. Stop pretending in front of everyone, I'm sick of” Yonghwa left Jonghyun because he could not hold back his emotions when he saw Jonghyun.

"Wait a minute Chingoo, I want to give you something" Yonghwa stopped but did not turn. Jonghyun went to him and take something from inside his jacket and handed it to Yonghwa.

"This is our engagement invitation, we expect your presence. You're not going to miss the engagement is not your friend? You're lucky because you're the first person that I gave our engagement invitations and specials I who delivered it to you. Furthermore, I would ask my secretary to take this invitation to my business associates and Joohyun parents business associates" Yonghwa is not a lot of talk and go straight.

"Aishhh your friend is very arrogant and rude Joohyun - ah, but it does not matter, because it was your friend then I have to accept. But you'd better stay away, he's not a good example for you" Joohyun just silent not answer, she knows Jonghyun does not like it if she would defend Yonghwa.

Yonghwa wants to enter his car but stopped when he heard someone calling his name .

" Jung Yonghwa - ssi wait "

" Oh Jooeun - ssi what is it? "

"You want to go home ? Can I get a ride ? " Yonghwa looked at Jooeun with wonder, not usually Jooeun greet him first, approached him and wanted to go home with him

"Do you want it or not ? Why so quiet? "

" Oh sure , let's go . I'm just surprised you're not usually like this "

" I tried to be friendly but you're actually surprised. do you want me to ignore you again as usual?"

"Aniyo. It's a rare moment so I have to take advantage of this opportunity " Jooeun smiled and Yonghwa opened his car door to let Jooeun get into his car for the first time. Joohyun and Jonghyun see when Jooeun and Yonghwa go home together. Joohyun’s heart  little sick to see it, to be honest she was jealous and wished that he was not with Jooeun .

" Jealous see your friend with someone else ? "

" lets go take me home. You're here to pick me up right ? " Joohyun stepped over Jonghyun she did not want to discuss about Yonghwa to Jonghyun .

" You did not answer "

" What is important to you ? We will get engaged and that's enough for what you're asking so unimportant things like that ? is it change everything ? "

"Just admit you're jealous" Joohyun just silent. Jonghyun continued to ask about Yonghwa to Joohyun even when they were inside the car.

"Are Yonghwa and that girl were already dating?"

"I'm sure you already know everything about Yonghwa including about her. I think your people give you 've a lot of info. So for what you ask it to me?"

"You do not like to mince words"

"Just a waste of time"

"I think Yonghwa 've managed to captivate Im Jooeun’s hearts, maybe soon they will be going out, good so he could leave you"

"........"

"They look wonderful, right Joohyun-ah?"

"Oppa what's wrong with you ? You're mad at me and told me to stop talking about Yonghwa , Yonghwa and Yonghwa . You told me to stop seeing him a few days to get me to focus on our engagement. You even told me to turn off my phone. I obey all your wishes , then why are you even discussing about Yonghwa and ask me about him? You do not have a position"
"Because today I'm in the mood to talk about Yonghwa , and you can not ban me"

"It's up to you. Just ask that to your people"

"You seem upset. Highly visible when you're jealous"
"I'm really jealous, are you satisfied ? Even I could not jealous of you even though you had a woman anywhere"

"You do not need to be jealous of me because my heart just for you. Since when do you like your best friend? I bet he does not feel the same way right? Basic men stupid"
"None of your business"

" My business because you are my fiance "

"Therefore , what is important to you whom I love ? in the end I was your fiance and you will not let me with the man I love is not it?"

"You're really sorry. Unrequited love. I can see it but Yonghwa too stupid to know that you love him. Do not worry I'll give you love that Yonghwa can not give it to you"

"I do not need your love. Just give it to others"

"Tsk , stubborn" Joohyun just ignore Jonghyun and busied herself reading books that Jonghyun stopped to talk with her .

@ @ @ @ @

Jooeun asked Yonghwa down in a coffee shop and asked Yonghwa to accompany her a cup of coffee . Although a bit strange with Jooeun attitude but Yonghwa complied, because he also needs someone to accompany him today.

"You order?"

"Americano " Jooeun immediately called the waiter and ordered an Americano and a mocacino.

"You're really weird today Jooeun - ssi , are you okay ? "

" Weird? No, I was as usual "

" Not usual you invite me to a café like this, ask me to chat  I've always asked you but did you actually refuse"
"its good right . What do you want me to be like it used to?" Jooeun just smiled sweetly at Yonghwa. Then the waiter came with their drinks.

"I see everything"

"Ne ?"

" I saw what happened between you , Joohyun - ssi and a man named Lee Jonghyun . I also accidentally saw you yesterday in the parking lot , and I also notice when you hit Lee Jonghyun"

" Oh .. "

"You do not like Lee Jonghyun - ssi . Is it because you feel he has won Joohyun - ssi from you ?"

" I do not like it because I think he's not a good guy , annoying and full of lies "

" Really? Not because you're jealous ? "

"what Do you mean ? What am I jealous . I would be happy if Joohyun find the right man to make her happy , make her days full of joy. But I do not see it in Lee Jonghyun "

"Maybe it's your second reason , because I see you're jealous, you're scared Jonghyun will separate you with Joohyun" Jooeun smiled as she drank her mocacino .

" Sorry Jooeun - ssi , but what do you think is wrong. How could I not know what I feel ?"

"You just do not realize it . You like Joohyun - ssi "

"Yeah I like her, she was my best friend"

" No like as best friend  Yonghwa - ssi . Love between an adult man to a woman . For simplicity, you love Joohyun, you love your best friend"

"Where possible? Are you jealous because I've been busy with Joohyun and rarely see you ?"

"Aniyo . Just Ask yourself , do you love Joohyun or not ? During these years, your feelings hidden behind the walls of ' friendship ', so you do not realize that you love her"

"Really? But I've been fine if Joohyun going out with anyone, I've never been jealous of her boyfriend. If I love her of course I would be upset, how could I be willing the person I love to love another man?"

"That's because so far though Joohyun - ssi has a boyfriend you're still always with her . She often hangs out with you , she's clubbing with you , and she was never intimate with her ​​boyfriend in front of you , right? So you never miss her, you're not jealous of her boyfriend , but her boyfriend is just jealous of you because Joohyun - ssi more attention to you" Yonghwa think of what Jooeun say  Right all along though Joohyun have a boyfriend but she's always there at his side , did not resist when he was invited her to hang out. In contrast with her engagement this time , Joohyun not have time for him , always refused when he asked to hang out.

"But I assume Joohyun just as sister . I never minded going to marry Joohyun . I always wanted to have a wife like my mother , and that's what I see there on your self not Joohyun self "

"Do not you realize your feelings to me was a admiration ? You find your mother figure in me and you consider it love? Maybe I was your ideal type, but the ideal type is merely an ideal type, because you need someone who makes you comfortable, make your life happy and sometimes it's not your ideal type. Even if she is not your ideal type  that girl can make you smile like a fool, remember her , was so concerned about her , did not want to make her cry, willing to do anything as long as you can in a nearby can make her happy . Is not that what you experienced with Seo Joohyun ? " Yonghwa was silent and digest every word spoken by Jooeun .

"You're silent You mean justify what I say" Jooeun smiled and took another sip of her mocacino.

"Do I really liked Joohyun ? Not just as a friend?"

"You already know the answer Yonghwa - ssi , it's just that you realize too late because you're too comfortable in the friendship zone with Joohyun-ssi"

"But I'm still not convinced by what you say"

"If we were having a romantic dinner and suddenly Joohyun call you to come to her what would you do? Ignoring Joohyun because this is your chance with me or even leave and go see Joohyun?"

"Of course I 'll meet Joohyun , she definitely needed me and I think you will understand it"

"I need you , how could you leave me alone if it were true?"

 But Joohyun really need me when she called me because I could comfort her "

"Now you're still unsure of your true feelings to Joohyun like what?"

".... She means a lot to your life , you can not live without her . You could lose me but can not lose Joohyun – ssi. So it is clear Joohyun more meaningful to you than me. Your feel to me is not love but just awe"

"Why are you doing all this ?"

"You mean ?"

"You tell me how I feel like this is actually what I did not even realize. Are you doing this so that I stop chasing your love again?"

"Not. I just wanted to help . Maybe with you expressing your true feelings to Joohyun  or her parents it will slightly alter the engagement issue, although I'm pessimistic about it"

"You mean even if I told them I loved Joohyun and told them to stop matchmaking Joohyun and Jonghyun they will not stop this match?"

"Exactly . If I was Joohyun’s parent then I would still choose Jonghyun - ssi than you. In addition to the rich , he's long track record is good compared to you. Her Parents would definitely choose the best man for Joohyun"

"But it's all fake. Jonghyun is not as good as what people say and the media say. He just keep public image to make it look good, he's evil, scheming"

"But you certainly kno , a good image among your indispensable chaebol. And of course Joohyun parents will not trust you because what you said is different from what they see"

"Then what I have to do? Looking for other women and releasing Joohyun for Lee Jonghyun"

"Giving up is not the right choice. You have to change your attitude, show your true self, show your greatness, prove to everyone that you're a lot better than Jonghyun in any case, then perhaps Joohyun parents should rethink this match making, what else do you have a plus friendly with her since childhood"

"... But if you continue like this, lazy , rude , always show your bad attitude , then surely others will see Jonghyun far better than you and he is more worthy for Joohyun than you" Yonghwa just sighs . What was Jooeun said all true .

"Well Yonghwa - ssi I have to go now, thank you for being with me during this hour, think carefully what I say good luck . Have a Good day " Yonghwa hold Jooeun’s hand when she stood

"Jooeun - ssi gamshamnida "

"Ne" Jooeun smiled and then left.

@ @ @ @ @

Joohyun engagement day has arrived , Joohyun just sitting in front of a large mirror looking at her reflection. In the mirror she saw Yonghwa was standing at the door of the room staring at her. Joohyun thought she was hallucinating but when turned towards the door turned out to be true Yonghwa standing there.

"You're so beautiful"

"Oppa.." Joohyun approached Yonghwa and could not hold her tears.

"Do not cry, you'll make your makeup smudged"

"Take me away now oppa. I do not want this engagement happened "

"Mianhae Joohyun - ah though I do not want this too , but I can not bring you blurred . Your parents can be a big upset to me and maybe they will ban you meet with me forever "

"Then what should I do oppa ? "

"I do not know . I'm sorry I can not help you . It is simply not a wedding just engagement Joohyun so you have to live it , but I'll find another way so you're wont married with Jonghyun. Mianhae jeongmal mianhae" Yonghwa wipe her tears and hugged her.
"I have to go now before Jonghyun find me. I will wait for you at the bottom with the other guests. Once again I'm sorry " Yonghwa pulled back and kissed her forehead and left of this room.

"Oppa saranghae " Joohyun said softly before going back inside to fix her makeup is a little faded because of her tears.

" Joohyun - ah are you ready ? Let's get off the event will start 5 minutes " with a sigh Joohyun went to Jonghyun  to meet the guests and begin their engagement event.

All the guests had arrived , they invited about 200 people closest to them are certainly among chaebol including Yonghwa and Yonghwa parents. Yonghwa views switch to the running Jonghyun and Joohyun together hand in hand, smiling to all invitations  Yonghwa’s hearts little ache to see it either because he was sad to see Joohyun extremely forced smile or look sick because Jonghyun hand in hand with Joohyun.

"Good evening all the guests, our colleagues . Thank you for coming on the Seo Joohyun and Lee Jonghyun engagement. For that we just ask the couple to exchange rings " Jonghyun put out a small box in his pocket and opened it and took the ring is in the box to put on Joohyun’s little finger vice versa. All invited guests applauded except Yonghwa. Jonghyun pulled her hand and kissed her hand.

"Seo Joohyun saranghaeyo" Jonghyun bring his face close to Joohyun’s face to kiss Joohyun. Guest back clapping and cheering. Yonghwa immediately looked away and out of the room, His chest tightness seen it all . He felt sick and wanted to draw Jonghyun’s body away from Joohyun but of course he could not do that.

"Coward , coward you’re coward Jung Yonghwa. See you can not do anything when the girl you love taken by another man " said Yonghwa jealous talking to himself when he was outside the building .

"The girl you love ? Stupid why did you just realized now if you love your best friend Seo Joohyun . If only you knew it from the beginning , dating Joohyun then their parents would not match her with Lee Jonghyun . You're a stupid , stupid " Yonghwa throws his glass into the ground just then he ruffled his hair in frustration.

Meanwhile Joohyun looked away when know Jonghyun wants to kiss her . Jonghyun 's lips just touching her cheek, but it looks like they are kissing lips.

" Aish .. did you reject me? Well , we'll see how long you will continue to reject me" Jonghyun whispered to her and keep his face back and smile at all the invited guests . Meanwhile Joohyun eyes searching Yonghwa but she did not find him. Earlier before the event starts she saw Yonghwa.

"Oppa where are you going? Are you home? I need you" Joohyun  said softly.
Jonghyun and Joohyun greet the guests and chat for a while . Joohyun eyes keep looking Yonghwa but have not met too . Joohyun go to outside of the building to get some fresh air , and there she found Yonghwa was sitting near a small pond .

" Yonghwa oppa ? " Yonghwa turned when he heard someone calling his name . But he did not move and remained sitting staring at Joohyun . Joohyun approached Yonghwa .

"Why are you out ? Later on the people looking for you "

" I do not care , I'm bored and you're not in there so I'm looking for you "

"Why look for me ? You should hate me and angry at me because I did not help stop this engagement "

" Oppa do not talk like that . I would never blame you . I know you are also confused about this issue especially my parents have banned you if meddling this engagement "

" I'm useless"

" Do not talk like that " Yonghwa holding Joohyun’s hands and looking at the ring circular on her finger

" I hate this ring and I hate people who put this ring on your finger. I really hate " Joohyun see Yonghwa 's face full of anger , and it makes her a little bit scared .

" .... And I hate myself because I can not stop this engagement . And I hate it when Jonghyun kissed your lips , I wanted to kill him right then and there but I can not do anything about it "

" Oppa , actually was .......... " Yonghwa pulled Joohyun face and kiss Joohyun’s lips not give an opportunity to Joohyun to speak. Joohyun trying to push his body's but his energy bigger than herself. The kiss was full of depression , emotion.

" Oppa what's wrong with you ? " Said Joohyun when she successfully pushed Yonghwa’s body.
Yonghwa did not answer and again crushed Joohyun lips , he her hair and down to her back . The kiss is now a little calmer and joohyun not refused and let Yonghwa ravished her lips . Yonghwa Joohyun’sbottom lip making Joohyun sighed and grabbed Yonghwa 's arm tightly. Yonghwa release his lips from Joohyun and re-arrange his breath.

"Oppa why did you do that? Why did you kiss me ?"

"Are you mad at me ? Do not you like it ?"

"Oppa you have not answered my question . Why did you kiss me "

" I know it's late , but I love you . Saranghae Joohyun - ah " Yonghwa stared Joohyun’s face deep, and he saw tears dripping on Joohyun’s face without him guessing  Joohyun slapped hisleft cheek .

@ @ @ @ @

Note : I hope you guys liked this chapter . Do not forget your comment