Chapter 5

Now He Knows [SEQUEL]

"So you going this Saturday?" Jackson asked again. 
"Oh my- yes Jackson Wang, yes I am." You said shutting your book closed to face him "How many times do I have to say that?"
"Good, 'cause you're coming with me." He smiled smugly. 
"Right, now hush your lips." You demanded 
"What? How does that even- Ow!" You had thrown a book at his head before he could finish. "'Hush your lip' doesn't even make sense." He murmured.
"Jackson." Jin warned. "You are going to get your kicked I swear." 
"Hah yeah, last time I interrupted her study time I was absolutely sure I couldn't have babies anymore." Yugeom grinned
"That's not something to be proud of.." Jr laughed 
"Tch getting your wipe by a girl!" JB cried
"Dude, don't even- do you know how many times Chi has wiped yours." Youngjae retorted
You had blocked out your friends once that glamorous red headed idiot walked in. You stared at him. Marks lips looked redder today, as if they'd been pressed on or bit. And his tie was barely done on top of his half ed shirt. It was so.. very attractive. Hot even. But as soon as he sat down Yerin walked in. She had her hair slightly out of place and her skirt was folded up at the back. She straightened her shirt and pulled her skirt down. You lips pressed together in annoyance. Breathing in, and breathing out your tried to stop frowning. Yerin and Mark were more of the Kingka and Queenka of this school. Of course they'd be shipped etc. but the way you saw it they weren't even in love. They only acknowledged each others presence of being popular. They only enjoyed each other touch because they could. They were only friends with.. Benefits. Mark turned around to look behind only to make eye contact with you. In a split second you could see hatred but he turned back before you could confirm it. Aggravated you clenched your jaw and gripped on your pen. Of course it was only right/normal for Mark and Yerin to.. You know, but it was like Mark was doing to create a monstrosity in your brain and mess you up. You watched as the youngers (Bambam, Yugeom and Youngjae) walk out after patting Marks back and high-fiveing him. This weekend is going to be mayhem. 

Yerin, again, had you and Jackson sit at her table. She had explained all about her party and what going to happen. Apparently her parents are out of town and for the sake of having a goddamn big beautiful house, she's decided to invite half the school. 
"So come whenever you're ready," Yerin smiled "People had decided on different times but everything'll be ready at 8:00pm."
"Great." You whispered watching Jackson stare and admire her face. You stabbed your food with your fork and played around with it. 
"Ahem.. How's -er you and Mark then?" You asked trying to get Jackson away from her. They both stopped their conversation and looked at you. Jackson retrieved his arm from the back of her chair and leaned backwards in his chair. 
"Oh well, if you think we're an item we aren't honey." Yerin confirmed 
"So what were you and Mark doing this morning?" You fake smiled pretending to be happy about it
"Oh my gosh, you saw?" She exclaimed
"Yeah babe, how was it?" You acted like one of her girly friends.
"We were just relieving some stress." Yerin giggled but Jackson didn't even seem wavered by her confession. 
"You guys are soo cute together." You squealed 
"Awwe I know right b." She winked 
"How 'bout me and Yerin?" Jackson joked. You half froze. 
"I-I think-"
"We'd be perfect." Yerin interrupted 
"But I think we'd kick off better." Jackson fake pondered while holding your hand
"U-Uh..-" You blushed 
"In your dreams Jackson!" Yerin snatched his hand off yours. She glared at you. 'Ok thenn'

---

"Oh hey girl." Yerin smirked slamming you into the lockers
"Dude!" You complained
"Listen to me 'cause I'll only say this once Ok?" She sneered. Her friends giggled and pushed your shoulders. Yerin leaned in and her strong vivid perfume clogged your nostrils. 
"Don't ever try and make moves on Jackson." She spat
"Why do you even care? What about Mark?" You head-butted her. 
".." She hissed "He's just another tool, his hot body isn't enough to pleasure me hun."
"What are they to you?" You glowered 
"Nobody really." She laughed "I just like to think that I deserve them more than you do." That was it. You slapped her right across the face. 
"YAH." Someone shouted from the end of the hall. You turned, caught red handed, towards the voice. ''
"What the do you think you're doing?" Mark asked
"U-Uh-"
"Mark she hit me!" Yerin bawled out
"What? No I-"
"Don't deny it! I just caught you!" Mark said "I can't believe you'd do that."
"She just called you a tool! You think I'm going to just let her be?!" You cried back
"No oppa! She just hit me! I only asked her to come this Saturday but she-" Yerin fake cried.
"Is this true?" Mark furrowed his eyebrows You gripped on the roots of your hairs and exhaled heavily.
"You ing liar." You hissed. By now classes had finished and the commotion attracted others. In the corner of your eye you could see Jackson.
"Your the liar! I just saw you slap her!" Mark said pushing you back 
"You don't believe me?" You said "I am your childhood friend and she is your buddy!" You raised your voice.
"What has gotten into you?" Mark cried
"Nothing! Nothing nothing nothing." You cracked "How can you not see it? She's a deceiving . Look into her eyes!!" 
"You're mental." Mark breathed "Look at her! She's crying because of you and your dumb- brain!"
"What- She just-" Tears brimmed your eyes from frustration "She said she was using you and Jackson as tools." 
"I came here to apologise about yesterday but- but I guess you don't deserve one." Mark half whispered pushing people out the way and pulling Yerin along. 
"N-No! Wait, you've got to believe me!" You choked, but he was gone. People were around you staring like you were a monster. You span around to look at Jackson; his face was painted with betrayal. You froze. 
"No.." You whimpered under you breath. He turned his face away and he pierced his lips together. 
"Jackson look at me please." You said finally bursting into tears. But he just ignored your pleas and shoved his way out of the crowd. 

You trudged to your next class. Your heart was shattered. People say pain is only something  you feel inside. But that is wrong. It's completely opposite. Your knees felt weak. Your eyes felt sore. Your mouth felt dry and limp. And your stomach wouldn't stop this deep tugging feeling. The only thing that could cause this, would be pain. 
Slouching into your seat you could hear the whispers and curses about you around the class. You had guess that you slapping the fake Queenka had spread, but the class still carried on. You were completely out of it; not even paying attention to Marks beautifully structured face infront. A soft thud hit your forehead. You looked as a scrunched up pink paper bounced onto your table. It reeled you back to reality. 
'You're still coming this Sat. You have to.' You just groaned and threw it away. Suddenly another one hit you.
It read: 'If you refuse to come I'll just threaten you.'

You, again, threw it elsewhere. 
A third came flying right into your face:
'You wouldn't want me to tell Mark or Jackson more fake lies.. Right?'
The ache in your heart burned. Yerin was definitely the death of you.

---

yay. Another update~ Thank you for all your comments, you're all so sweet (:

I know I know, Yerin's a but you'll have to deal with her for a bit. I have my History exam tomorrow /: Wish me luck! 

Thank you for reading bb. Please comment and subcribe~~~

-K