Chapter 3

Now He Knows [SEQUEL]

The walk to Jacksons dorm was extremely awkward. Well it was atleast for you. 
"Soo, how long have you known eachother?" Jacksons started
"Since kids really." Mark said
"Any feelings involved or is it just friendship." 
You glared at Jackson
"Just friends as I said earlier." 
"That's good."
"Good?"
"Meaning she's single." Jackson bluntly said
"Doesn't mean she wants to date."
"What if she does?" 
"Then as her childhood bestie I won't allow it." Mark clenched his fist
It was as if they were fighting over you.
"Uhh guys-"
"It's nice to know you care for her." Jackson interrupted
"Why, you think I don't?"
"The fact that she tells me her worries on Skype says different."
"What's that got to do with this?"
"Maybe if you cared then she'd have someone to talk to."
"Guys-" You again got cut off
"At least I-"
"Hey!" You stopped them both. "Dudes, we're here." 
You opened the door to Jacksons new place and pushed him in. You purposely put yourself in between them two. 
"It's good you know you're very... Comfortable with each other." You faked smiled. "See you later Jackson, I'll call you." He stepped in for a hug but Mark grabbed your shoulders and pulled you under his armpit. "Bye Jackson." Mark said through his teeth. You awkwardly waved with Marks arm around you and Jackson closed the door. 
'That was intense.' You thought

-at school-

You walked into school with Jackson by your side (after picking him up) and followed Mark through the gates. The whole campus stared. You weren't sure if you had maybe forgot to change from your house slippers but you wriggled your toes feeling your sneakers. You furrowed you eyebrows but then looked at Jackson and realised; he was literally shinning with glory. His hair glistened in the sunlight and his T-shirt fitted his built shoulders perfectly. 
"Yah." You nudged his arm "You're not some supermodel." 
"You're just well jel." He joked being sassy. You just kissed your teeth and signalled him to quit being a douche. 

You walked into your classroom along with Jackson only to find all the girls staring at him again. Naturally he talked to them, since he's such a flirt, while the girls eyes sparkled and glistened. You rolled your eyes and sat down chucking you bag on the desk. 
"Wow, you exchange is fineee." Jin complimented 
"You too?" You whined
"Hey, he's hot and you know it's the truth." She back up. You just sighed and looked around the room. By accident you made eye contact with Yerin, the school and Marks girl, she was staring at you. Then out of the blue she smiled and waved with a twinkle. You glanced side ways checking if maybe she was waving to someone else but unfortunately not. Awkwardly picking up your arm you waved with a crooked smile. 'Weird,' You though 'She'd usually kiss her teeth and roll her eyes.' You decided to distract yourself with something else. 
You turned your chair around facing the group, "Hey Bambi~" You cooed squeezing Bambam's cheeks. 
"Noonaa." He whined "You're embarrassing me in front of the seniors."
"Awe look at Bambam try'na look tough." Jr smiled ruffling his hair. 
"I am tough." Bambam slapped his hand away "Right noona?!"
"Yeah sure bae, whatever makes you happy." You laughed. 
Class started and the few exchanges in your class sat at the back. The girl infront of you turned around and slipped you a note. Questionably you opened the neatly folded pink sheet (that unbelievably smelt like sweets) and read what was inside:
'Hi, it me Yerin~ Wanna hang out during lunch??'
You looked up to find Yerin looking at you. You furrowed your eyebrows and shrugged. 
'Why?' You mouthed
Then she mimicked your movements from before and just shrugged giving a cheeky smile. 

-after class-

You were putting away your books in your locker alone this time. It was break and Jackson and the rest of the exchanges had to have a talk with the teachers about school rules etc. So after dropping him off at the staff centre, and agreeing to meet later, you made your way to your locker. 
"Hey." You closed your locker to find Yerin leaning on the lockers. She had her jewelled styled books in one arm and a fluffy pink pen in the other. Her hair was even more puffed up (if that was possible), face caked and you were so sure that she even had glitter sprinkled in her hair. 
"Yes?" You asked as politely as you could
"So about lunch-"
"Uhm no, it's ok. I don't know why you're talking to me.. Since last you called me a little ." You sarcastically smiled
"Oh I was just playing honey." She smiled twirling her hair.
"Playing my ." You muttered
"Look just come, you won't regret it hun." She persuaded putting a hand your your shoulder. You plucked it off and your heel.
"See you later then." She called out. You sighed and joined everyone else at the table outside.
"Hey." You said squishing up to Youngjae. "Budge up." You whispered. 
"Yo, I saw you talking to that ." Jin sneered
"Dude my girl is not a ." Mark whined
"So what did that want?" Jin carried on completely cutting Mark off.
"Hey, quit calling her names ." He retorted
"She just asked about some stuff." Again you ignored Mark and he sighed slamming his forehead on Jr's shoulder. 
"Do'you know noona, people keep asking me to confirm if Jackson really is your exchange student." Yugeom grumbled 
"Yeah yeah! And girls keep saying Jackson is the new Mark -no offence hyung." Youngjae agreed only to Mark waving off his comment with his hand. 
"He keeps stealing my thunder." Bambam moaned
"Woah guys he's not my pet you know, I don't tell him what to do." You grinned "Oh yeah how's Chi??" You wriggled your eyebrows at JB.
"H-Huh? Uhm I-I-She's good." He stuttered. The group just laughed as he wiped the sweat off his forehead. Then the bell rang and you all set off to class.

You shook your head smiling remembering JB all flustered. 
"You look like a creep." Mark said pretending to be grossed out. 
"Shut up." You snapped slapping his arm 
"Hey, the truth hurts." He smugly shrugged 
"Yeah so will your balls if you don't shut your trap." 
"Woah, chill. There won't be mini-Mark/you's  if my balls get 'hurt'."
"Hey dude." You backed up "Are you implying that we-"
"HEY~" Someone called from behind; it was Leì (Marks exchange) with a frantically waving Jackson by his side. Mark clenched his jaw together and looked away. 
"Did we interrupt?" Jackson jogged up to you two. 
"Kinda."
"No."
You and Mark both said simultaneously. The later just laughed it off and brought you under his arm. 
"The girls at your school are unbelievably annoying." Jackson exaggerated
"Are you calling me annoying?" You said elbowing his side 
"Argh! Stop attacking me."

Mark was so frustrated. 'That ing -blocker.' He was fed up with his confused mind, and the way his brain worked. 'Why can't I just act natural?' Mark wanted to hold you. He wanted to be the one that you teased. He wanted to be Jackson. But all at the same time he didn't want any of that. He can't just 'play' with you. He doesn't want to see you cry because of him. He wants to see Jackson make all the efforts to make you happier than ever. He ruffled and tugged at his hair. 'What is wrong with me?'

"Mark... Mark?" The teacher called
"Uh- Oh, yes sir?" Mark answered
"Do you mind answering my question?" The teacher challenged
"Er-I-" Mark stuttered but you slipped a note into his hand. "x < 4/7?" He read aloud. He was too busy calculating in his mind about the way your fingers brushed against each other, to listen to the teacher.
"Yes Mark?" Sir said
"Y-yeah sure." Mark sighed. He looked over at you and you were smiling at him. As if his there was this little glow emitting from your face. Suddenly his heart fluttered for the first time.

 

---

lul guyss, Mark is so confused, my little babe~

Subscribe and comment belowww, it'll all be much appreciated. 
I'll probs update tomorrow so you'll see what happens at lunch time *wriggles eyebrows*

-K