Chapter 4

Now He Knows [SEQUEL]

You grabbed you tray of food and scanned the cafeteria; there was your table and Yerins. She was eagerly watching you, waiting for you to make a choice. Over at your usual table Jin was unmistakably kicking Youngjae under the table, Bambam and Yugeom were most likely arguing (from the looks of it) and Mark was being spoilt with food and hugs from Jr and JB. Looking to your right you saw Yerin and her two girls eating veggies and slapping on makeup. You took a deep sigh. 
"I've always wanted a statue." Jackson grinned taking the piss. "Aren't you going to move?" You started walking towards Jin but then hesitated and slowly started walking towards Yerin. You inwardly sighed; from the corner of your eye Jin was staring at you. Like the little puppy Jackson was he followed straight behind you. 
Yerin grinned, for sure Jackson would fall for her. 
"Hey babe." Yerin smiled offering a seat to you "Move." She sternly demanded to her 'friends'. They shuffled over and you sat down with Jackson by your side. "Jackson there's no room there, come sit next to me." Yerin said.
"So what do you want?" You bluntly questioned piercing the straw in your carton. 
"Why'd you have to assume I'm here for business? I'm here and a friend." 
'Two-faced .' Yerin turned and continued talking to Jackson, supposedly 'wooh-ing' him into his heart. You sat and ate quietly while watching Jackson fool around with Yerin. It kinda hurt. You wanted to rip her face off and slap Jackson back into reality. 

-in class-

'Won't walk home with you today. I'm taking Yerin out.' You read off a another teared corner of a book. It was from Mark. 
'Thats cool.' You wrote back and threw it back. 'Ok, good. I'll see you at home.' He wrote. Since the teacher was being completely oblivious of your conversation, Mark threw it back. You inwardly groaned. What was up with Yerin and your two favourite boys? 
Across the class Mark and Jackson were trying to keep a conversation going with Yerin. You don't blame them. She's pretty. She has thin legs. She has a bold personality. She has everything you don't have. 
pang
Mark still smiled for other girls. He still kissed and held Yerin so lovingly. Was Jackson going to be the same? It didn't really make sense to you, since Yerin was with Mark. But if she were to play Jackson then you'd help him and show him her true works. 

-at home- 

"Hey Jackson." You smile through the camera. "How's my school?" 
"It's awesome~" He sang with a high pitched voice "That girl, er, Yerin is pretty cool."
"Oh.. Really?" 
"Yeah, she's so loveable I guess.. She kinda reminds me of you."  
'What?'
"A 'thank you' would be appreciated." He said
"T-thanks.." You stuttered. At that moment Mark walked in. 
"Is that Jackson?" He called taking off his shoes near the front door.
"Yeah." You replied. He walked over to you and put Jackson on hold.
"Hey-"
"Tell him your busy."
"But I'm not." 
"You don't need to talk to him.. I'm here now." 
"Yeah.. Now. How come I walked home alone then?"
He just stopped and looked in closer. Marks hand pressed the 'end' button. Frustrated you turned to grab your iPad but his other hand pulled you chin to look at him. His face was so close. His eyes displayed seriousness and his lips were pierced together. You gulped. You leaned backwards to get away only to have him follow and lie over you. Marks eyes closed shut and he pushed his lips against yours. At that moment you didn't know how to act. His lips moved against yours ever so softly. One hand was on your waist and the other was at the back of your neck. He let go after another second and leaned back. He wiped his mouth and stood up. 
"U-Uh.. I was invited to Yerins party on Saturday at 7pm. She said you can come." He randomly blurted out. Your heart sunk. Even after that the first thing on his mind was still Yerin. 
"What the is wrong with you?" You said through your teeth. "You keep sending mixed feelings. I don't ing get you. The kisses and the 'oh-I-care' actions really confuse the out of me." You ranted "I will never understand what the hell you think about if you keep this up. Why are you doing this? Is it amusing? Does this look fun to m-"
"Shut it." He interrupted "I'm not playing anything. It just happened-"
"What? In the ing moment again?" You sneered "How many of these moments will there be? Enough to please you? I don't want this just to be 'moments'."
"No!" Mark cried smashing the lamp onto the floor. He stepped forward and pressed his body against yours. "You don't understand." He whispered
You bit your lip as a tear fell. "Am I a little kid to you? Do you think I want to be played?" Again he grabbed you face and kissed you. You pushed him on his chest to get away but he only pulled away to kiss your neck. 
"Stop" You pleaded tears falling one after another. He took in another breath and leaned back in. Marks hand gripped one hip and he almost was forcing himself into you. His eyes were closed too tight and he was rushing. As if he wanted so much of you in a short amount of time. You moved right and he got a mouth full of hair. 
Mark loosened his grip and you felt something wet drip on your collarbone. He dropped his forehead on your shoulder and gave out a wail. 
"You have this thing." He sniffled "This-this thing where all I want to do is hold you tight and carry you away from everyone. This attraction that makes me want to kiss your lips and feel you touch. This thing where-" 
"Hey," You croaked out pushing him away "I said I didn't want anymore 'moments'.." You forced yourself to pull away. 

"!" Mark cursed kicking the fallen lamp. He got carried away again. And now you won't even show your face. His screwed up so bad, there was no one else but himself to blame either.

---

So this is just something I did within like 20mins. Just a short update~

Comment and Subscribe~~

-K