PAGE SEVEN: DATE

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIYEON VIEWPOINT

                I just remembered something when Si Yoon oppa have dinner with us, he asked me on a date tomorrow. What should I do? Oppa told me not to get close to him.

SMS from SY: Jiyeon, I’ll come to pick you up at 9am ok? See you tomorrow.

Jiyeon: (holding the phone) otteoke? Should I reply then? Ani…ignore it Jiyeon…just ignore it.

SMS from SY: I hope you’ll come. Please!

Jiyeon: otteoke? Araso…I’ll just go tomorrow and tell him that I don’t want to have a date with him.

                So the day came, rise and shine, good morning Saturday. I took a bath and everything and ready to leave when I saw Oppa at the couch lying and watching T.V.

                I slowly walk on my way to the door not to take his attention but he caught me.

Jinwoon: (take a bite at the apple) where do you think you’re going?

Jiyeon: (I stop walking) Oppa…ahhh Oppa…don’t you have class?

Jinwoon: ANIYO…(he stand up and went closer to me) so…what’s with the make-up? Beautiful dress? Do you have a date?

Jiyeon: aniya oppa..Luna and I, we…were going to the mall

Jinwoon: mall? (take another bite on his apple) shirooh!

Jiyeon: mwoh?

Jinwoon: Abuji and omma went to Japan…so I’ll take charge…and because I’m going to be a parent for a week…ha-ha! You’ll listen to me…

Jiyeon: it’s not fair!

                So I went back to my room and change my clothes then I heard someone’s on the gate and when I went to look at it through the window, it was Si Yoon oppa talking to oppa.

                I went outside to hear them but Jinwoon oppa caught me and tell me to go back inside. Si Yoon wave at me then he leaved.

Jinwoon: (he moves closer to me that’s why I stepped back) what did I tell you???

Jiyeon: (I look in different direction not to get caught on his eyes) not to get close to Si Yoon oppa

Jinwoon: Si Yoon oppa????you call him oppa??? Yah!!! Jiyeonshi??? For this week…you’re not going anywhere else except school and house! Understand?

Jiyeon: oppa…what’s wrong with Si Yoon oppa? Are you mad at him?

Jinwoon: please don’t ask anymore question Jiyeonah…

 

JINWOON VIEWPOINT

                Our parents went to Japan, Appa has a business trip for a week there so Omma goes with him. they told me to take charge and look after my sister. But the bad thing is, I think I can’t take good care of Jiyeon when she never listen to what I tell her. Without even knowing she agree to have a date with Si Yoon and I just found out earlier when Si Yoon came over to the house and ask Jiyeon. I really want to tell Jiyeon about me and Si Yoon but I don’t want her to be involved in our issue. I know Si Yoon is planning something against me, he doesn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter