PAGE 56: THE RETURN

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JINWOON VIEWPOINT

            After the night Jiyeon and I had a talk I begged her to talk to me again but she refused to see me. It’s been 2 weeks and I’m still searching some evidence. Si Yoon didn’t succeed on his plan coz he didn’t know where we are right now, he’s trying his best to kill me.

 

            I spoke to the person who point out that I’m the murderer but he wants me to pay him a large amount of money for him to the truth but the thing is where should I’ll get that money? My savings is not enough…and then a day for hope came…

 

Ryu: Jinwoon you need to see this…

Jinwoon: what is it?

Ryu: I have the witness…this is the end Jinwoon…finally…

 

            The witness was lying at the hospital, Ryu told me that he went to him bleeding, he didn’t tell anything yet and we were waiting for him to wake up until he’s ready.

 

            I hope he will tell the truth this time and I’ll prove them that I’m innocent.

 

Ryu: do you think they tried to kill him?

Jinwoon: probably…they’re afraid…and we must protect him Ryu

Ryu: deh…I’ll let him stay at my house for a while after he recover…

Jinwoon: thank you

Witness: you…(point a finger on me)

Jinwoon: you’re awake…Ryu call the doctor…

Witness: wait …just a moment…I need you to record me a video before it’s too late..

Jinwoon: what?

Ryu: Jinwoon, he’s going to help

Jinwoon: Ryu get my phone..

 

            So he admit all of the things and now we’ve got evidence and finally we can sue them and I can clean my name.

 

Witness: it’s started when I saw a man pushing a woman near the place I’m working, I also have a video that can prove that. I used that to get money from the suspect’s father and he agreed, I gave him the video but I still have my copy. The guy who is guilty was on the CD, I went back to ask money from Mr. Yoon again but he refused to give me and send someone to kill me but they failed to kill me and I know at this moment they were looking for me now. So before I die or if I die I want to tell the whole truth…this video proves everything and Mr. Jinwoon Park has nothing to do with the crime, Mr. Yoon and his son committed the crime, they told me to lie and blame an innocent person.

 

            After he gave me the copy of the video, he died an hour later and I’m very thankful coz God gave me a way to prove that I’m innocent after a long year.

 

Ryu: (hand me a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter