PAGE 42: FEELINGS

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOHYUN VIEWPOINT

          I know I must not like him but everytime he’s getting near me I can’t explain what I feel but my actions is the opposite of what I feel.

Mr. Kim: why are you blushing? You’re thinking of him?

Seohyun: him? Who?

Mr. Kim: Jinwoon…ok come here…I know Jinwoon is a nice guy but whatever you feel just forget it, we doesn’t know him that well, we don’t know his past what if…

Soehyun: wait! What are you talking about…I don’t love him ok? And whoever he is in his past I know he’s a good person…

Mr. Kim: wait…where are you going?

          I know that Jinwoon is a nice guy even if he teases me all the time he’s a good person.

Jinwoon: what are you doing here?

Seohyun: I supposed to ask you the same thing

Jinwoon: problem?

Seohyun: mwoh? Why did you think that I have a problem?

Jinwoon: coz everytime you’re in a bad mood you’re here…and besides I can feel that you’re irritated by something?

Seohyun: no…it’s not like that… it’s just because of Mr. Kim

Jinwoon: what about him?

Seohyun: nothing…Jinwoon can you just please be honest to me?

Jinwoon: yes

Seohyun: what do you think of me?

Jinwoon: what kind of question is that?

Seohyun: just please answer

Jinwoon: you? You’re cute, you’re just like someone I knew in the past…so bubbly, so fun to be with…I like you coz I know even if you don’t want to admit it you care so much about me, am I right?

          I don’t know what’s wrong with me but after he said everything I kissed him on his lips but it’s just a peck then a deep silence came next. He didn’t say anything and just want us to go home.

JINWOON VIEWPOINT

          Why did she do that? I know Seohyun is good person, a perfect girl, she has everything what Jiyeon have but she can’t take my heart coz it only belongs to Jiyeon but if time heals everything, if I want to fall in love again maybe Seohyun will be the person that I want to love.

Mr. Kim: Jinwoon..i want to tell you something…

Jinwoon: (he gave me a beer) me too Mr. Kim

Mr. Kim: about Seohyun…I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter