PAGE 34: ACCUSATION

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JINWOON VIEWPOINT

          Jiyeon went to see me at the tree house with the help of Luna. She was holding a bag with her clothes inside of it and then I became nervous about it.

Luna: Jinwoon oppa…please help her to do right thing…I need to go home…

Jinwoon: gomawo Lunashi…

Jiyeon: Jinwoonshi…let’s runaway…

Jinwoon: wait…what? no…we can’t…Jiyeon come here…anja…

Jiyeon: if we don’t leave now you can’t see me ever again, they will send me to Japan and study there..

Jinwoon: what?! but we can’t just runaway now…let me talk to Omma…I’m sure she’ll  find a way to understand us

Jiyeon: I hate her!!!

Jinwoon: sshhhh…( I hug her) don’t say that…no one is running away…

Jiyeon: but…

          I want to send her home but she said and beg that just one night to runaway and leave this place to think what we should do. We went to see the ocean to see the sunrise, even if I know that Omma will be very worried about us.

Jinwoon: I forgot my phone at the tree house but don’t worry coz I send a message to Omma earlier that you’re with me and I told her that she don’t need to be worried coz I’ll send you early tomorrow…

Jiyeon: so what? she can’t understand us anyway

Jinwoon: she understands us but she is our mother and we must understand her feelings too…she raised the two of us so I know she’s hurt because we’re doing this…

Jiyeon: so what now?

Jinwoon: I know it may be hard to convinced Omma but I’ll try to talk to her that you’re not going anywhere…but for now let’s wait for the sunrise and please smile now…

          We wait for the sunrise but too bad we didn’t coz we slept for long inside the car. Jiyeon was peacefully sleeping when I decided to drive home.

Jiyeon: (she woke up and shocked) weayo? Why did you send me home?

Jinwoon: mianhe…we didn’t see the sunrise, please get inside now, I’ll come here later and I’ll try to talk Omma…

Jiyeon: I think no one is gonna accept us , and Omma…she’ll never understand us

Jinwoon: I know she can… I’m going home now see you later.

          Before going to my apartment I stop by to the tree house to get Jiyeon’s staff when I saw Omma lying on the ground, so I quickly run towards her and saw blood on her head and then I’m scared what is happening now. I climb up to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter