PAGE TWENTY: FOUL PLAY

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MRS. PARK VIEWPOINT

      The night was great and it ended really well. I’m glad that my daughter is finally graduated in high school and now she’s going to college for the next few months. I was really touch when Jinwoon gave a special message to his sister earlier but I also feel sad about him hurting this way. When he was looking at her I saw his true feelings for Jiyeon, I’m not allowing him to like Jiyeon but he’s my son and she’s her brother. I feel sympathy for Jinwoon trying so hard to forget about loving my daughter.

      I was walking at my way to our room when I heard sobbing the sound came from Jinwoon’s room. I slightly open it and I saw him sitting on his bed covering his face with a bottle of beer he was drinking.

Mrs. Park : (I came in and quickly lock the door) Jinwoonshi…wegureyo?

Jinwoon: (he was shocked and he stand up and run to me, he’s embracing me) Omma…(he was still sobbing) did I do the right thing?

Mrs. Park: you’re great giving your sister a message and I know you always do the right thing (I pat his back showing comfort) our Jinwoon is really a good person…

Jinwoon: Omma…how long I’m going to suffer this illness? (he was hugging me so tight)

Mrs. Park: you’ll be fine…I’ll make sure you’ll be fine…

 

      How should I help my son when I don’t know how to do? how can I help him to stop loving my daughter? Why is this happening?

 

JINWOON VIEWPOINT

      My head really hurts when I woke up, I drank too much last night. I’m glad that it’s sem break. I took a bath and went to the kitchen to get something to drink, a cold water.

Mrs. Park: are you ok? Come and eat…

Jinwoon: deh Omma…

Mr. Park: I’m going to the office…ahhh… I will take a month business trip in Japan

Mrs. Park: should I come?

Mr. Park: ani…you don’t need to…stay here and look at the kids, and Jinwoonshi… I want you to stay for month here

Jinwoon: but I have a part-time job…I’ll start in Saturday

Mrs. Park: really? that would be great…

Jiyeon: it’s ok Appa… I can take care of Omma all by myself…besides Si Yoon oppa will come to visit me often…don’t worry about us…

Mr. Park: ok then…I’m going to my work now…

Mrs. Park: so the two of you…you will stay here while I’m having a meeting with my friends…

Jiyeon: that’s unfair…then I’ll call Luna to come here…(she received a call from Si Yoon) yeoboseyo? Ahh oppa…weh? aratta…ok…see you later then

Mrs. Park: is that Si Yoon?

Jiyeon: deh…he’ll visit me…

Jinwoon: (I stand up) I’m done eating…

      Omma left after Si Yoon came, I was outside the house playing basketball all by myself. I don’t know how can I release my stress? Jealousy? watching them inside the house getting well to each other, all I can hear was their laugh and I can’t stand it.

      After hours watching movies they went to the garden that is beside the basketball court.

Si Yoon: (he came to play with me) can I join?

Jinwoon: sure…(I pass him the ball)

Si Yoon: (dribbling) mianhe

Jinwoon: (I’m blocking him) for what?

Si Yoon: for stealing her to you... (I lost focus and he shoot the ball) oh…you let me get some points

Jinwoon: what do you mean by that? (Jiyeon was cheering for Si Yoon who’s sitting at the corner)

Si Yoon: I meant what I meant…you love your sister, right? (he shoot the ball again, he’s losing my concentration to the ball) oppps…I scored again…

Jinwoon: (I stop and just froze where I stand) I don’t know what you’re saying is.

Si Yoon: here catch the ball (he pass the ball to me) I thought you’re good at protecting something important to you? (he steal the ball) but you just let other steal it (dribbling the ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter