Fern's Love

CHERRY BLOSSOM

Morning Comes.. 

 

Kim: Hey, Aom ! just how long are you going to make our lunches? hurry it up!

Aom: Ah.. no! don't look ! don't come here Kim..! she's in panic now

Kim: What?! you are not up to something weird, aren't you?! He was shocked when he saw his lunchbox full of love.. with heartshape..

Kim: Hwoohh .. what is that ..?! panic

Aom: Geezz.. and i wanted to surprised you when you opened it ! hmmmpp..! tsk.. while blushing..

Kim: If someone saw that at school i would die of embarrassment !! Whatever.. just get rid of it..

Aom: Eh..??? i just got it cute too..

 

At School..

 

Aom: GO---D.. wait Kim ! why are you so upset?

Kim: I am not really upset.. I still gave you a ride on my bike today..

While walking to their room, Aom sees Fern talking to a guy she didn't know..

Aom: Ah.. ! it's Fern.. look Kim ! huh? she's talking to someone i don't know..

Kim: Eh.. Oh..

Aom: Who is he? you know him Kim?

Kim: No..well.. i haven't really talked with him much but.. 

Fern: Ah... Fern caught Kim and Aom staring at them with confusion look..

VAn: Yow ! Kim..  Mor---ning.. Van is looking at Aom

Kim: Oh.. Good Morning

VAn: So this is her? the rumored girl from Tokyo?

Aom: Oh.. I am Aom Sushar.. Uhmm..

VAn: I'm always hearing about you from my sister. The freeloader at Kim's house, right?

Aom: Huh.. Sister??? aom is confused

VAn: Ah.. I am Van Nanami .. I'm Yam's older brother..

Aom: Oh.. so that is who you are.. ! now that i look closer.. your hair style is similar..

VAn: Hair....style???

Kim: I am sorry she is little weird.. ahaha

VAn: No not at all.. she is pretty interesting.. Fern cut Van's smirking and change the topic

Fern: Uhmm.. Van.. you know.. our conversation before.. 

VAn: huh? Oh.. Yeah.. that.. Van is looked annoyed

Kim: What are you doing Fern, causing trouble for Van or something?

Fern: NO.. its ok.. you can just go away now..!! Aom can read what's going on, so Aom pull Kim.. and walk away beacause she thinks Fern need to talk to Van in private..

Aom: Uhmm.. sorry for bothering you guys.. let's go now Kim.

Kim: Uhmm .. Kim is confused if what's going on..

Aom: But i wonder what they are talking about..

Kim: Uhmm.. Wait ! why are you linking arms with me normally now !

Aom: ahaha.. you found out !

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After Class..

Aom and Kim is the only both left in the room..

Aom: Hey.. Kim.. why don't you go to your cooking club once in a while? you only meet once a week, aren't you skipping too much..?

Kim: It's ok, its annoying.. and there is no meaning on going. And besides, shouldn't you get going to the tennis club already? Fern is waiting you know..

Aom: Ah.. thats right ! when suddenly Fern pop out in the room..

Aom: Ah! sorry Fern.. i was just heading out just now.. 

Fern: Eh.. yeah. before that.. i have something i wan't to talk with the two of you.. is that ok? with blushing face

Aom: huh,,? talk?

Kim: Well this is unusual of you.. you worried about something Fern?

Fern: HHmm.. well .. with blushing face

Aom: Aha ! perhaps it is love troubles?? Love right..?

Kim: Are you an idiot ? There is no way that she... Fern cut his talking

Fern: My bad !.. Aom and Kim was shocked

Aom: I thought so..! So.. what is it? A one sided Love?? feeling excited

Why is she all up in her high Spirits?? Kim thought.

Fern: Uhmm.. i have always liked Van..

Aom: Eh..??? Yam's older brother?? she was stunned with what Fern told them.

Kim: Really?! is that true??? his faced is shocked

Fern: Waitt!!! your voices are too loud you two..!

Aom & Kim: Sorry.. Sorry i was surprised.

Aom: Ah... So this morning, did you confess?

Fern: N...No ! i just invited him to go out.. That's all! in panic with red chili face

Kim: Go out..???

Fern: Yeah.. i thought that if i had the chance to get closer..  Then, just being the two of us is a little much... was how he replied.

Aom: No.. you did well saying such an embarrassing thing..

Fern: But.. if were to hang out and go for a bit.. even if just a little.. Van would think of me..

Aom: Yeah ! that's it ! i really understand how that is !! He could fall inlove with you while you two are friends !! feeling excited

Fern: Yea.. that's right.. No matter what, i have to ask at least once.. Well.. i was wondering.. if you two would come with me.

Kim: huh..????

Fern: I know that i am asking a little much of you two but.. Next break would you please come with me?

Kim: huh?! So this talk was a double date? On top of that it is with Yam's brother.. If Yam ever heard of this, this misunderstanding would just get worse!! Kim thought. Nope ! no way ! sorry but impossible !

Fern: Eh.. (sad face) i thought so.. it's because it is with Yam's older brother.. Sorry i ask a weird thing. Suddenly Fern goes out of the room with the saddest face.

Aom: Ah.. please wait Fern ...