Try to Fall for me then

CHERRY BLOSSOM

( JITTALEELA RESIDENCE )

Kim is busy preparing for breakfast because Aunt Inn can't make it because of her part time job..

 

Aom:  yawnnn .. Good Morning Kim .. is there something i can help you with??

Kim: Gwaahhhh ..! what kind of outfit is that you're wearing ?! Kim is startled because the outfit of Aom is just sando w/out bra and shorts..

he can see through it .. and its making him hot ..

Aom: Eh..? I'm sorry i thought it's just your Aunt Inn here.. speaking of which why are you the one who's making the meal? where is Aunt Inn??

Kim: She.. she is always busy on the day she has her part time job, so i take her place .. so i'm the one cooking now.

Aom: Awesome ! so you can cook kim !

Kim: Ah .. uh .. i also made you a lunch box .

Aom: really ?! i feel kinda bad.. i can buy my lunch at the school cafeteria .

Kim: We don't have such thing in our school !

Aom: What .. !? no school cafeteria? no shop or anything?!

Kim: Nope , just like i said .. there's nothing there .

Aom: heee ... I didn't know it ...

Kim: just .. just don't mind it ! Father will come soon, go and change your clothes ! he'll get shock if he sees you like that !

Aom: Oh .. Ok Kim ..

 

( AT SCHOOL IN THE CLASSROOM )

 

Hey Kim !!! who's that girl beside you ?? i heard you're living with her ! what?! how did you know that Fern..?hmm .. hey Aom ! this is Aom .. and Aom this is Fern, Mario and you know already Yam .. ! hi Aom i'm Fern the childhood friend of Kim .. ! Hi Aom .. i'm Mario .. also the childhood friend of Kim .. so were all classmates after all ! ahaha .. this is great . Nice meeting you all ! hmm Kim ..you need to explain to me everything .. ! it's not like that Fern , she is just the daughter of my father's friend ! She has no place to stay.. and she likes to study here so it's just that Fern.. ok ok ok Kim .. i understand.

 

( LUNCHBREAK )

 

Fern: hey.. Aom ! Let's eat together ..

Aom: Ah, ok .. Let's eat together too Yam?? join us ..

Yam: ah ok .. sure !

Aom: Hey Kim ! Come over here and eat with us ..

Fern: Since Aom is the one asking i'll let you ..

Kim: eh .. ehh .. but .. Kim looking at Yam, thinking that maybe Yam will not like the idea .. but to his surprise Yam smile to him and waving her hands to him ..

that it says come here ! So Kim join them ..

 

Mario,Fern,Yam,Aom and Kim eating together .. its so silent

so Mario breaks the silent atmosphere and tried to open a conversation ..

 

Mario: hmm .. Aom i feel so bad to have you invite me too ! ahaha ..

Aom: your Lunch box is so huge Mario ! wow ..

 

Kim is busy staring at Yam, i still can't believe Yam invited me too.. i feel that Luck is on my side since i entered High School..(Kim thought)

Aom feels the silence again so she's the one now turn's to break the silence .. 

Aom: Look .. Look at waht i've got !  Kim made this Lunchbox for me .. hehehe ..

Kim is shock ! so he's spill a little of his drink .. why this girl keep saying weird things again .. aiisshhh ! Kim thought .

Fern: What's the meaning of this Bento of love?? ( Fern teasing Kim )

Kim: Like the Hell it is !.. Aunt Inn is busy because of her part time job, that's why i'm taking care of the meal ! including that lunchbox too !

Aom: Kim.. i dont Like tomatoes and the rolled eggs are too sweet ..!

Kim: Don't eat it then !

Fern: that reminds me of that long time ago, everyone like to feed Kim with weird things.. they put like grass somewhere into his mouth! ahaha

Kim: Tha...that's when i was still a kid !

Yam: i also like cooking ! i often make meals in my house .. aren't we alike Kim?

Kim: Eh.. Eh? you think so ? (blush) ..

Ah .. i remember now ! That's right, Yam was in the cooking club when she was in middle school .. i'm sure that she will go there again this time.(Kim thought)

But honestly, cooking is very interesting isn't it ? and .. and in fact i'm thinking about entering the cooking club !

Mario: huh ?! cooking club ???

Kim: What?! you have problems with that?!

Mario: Stop saying stupid things ! and enter baseball club instead. We are Lacking members ..

Kim: You are the stupid one .. i'm tired already with sports club . Besides i want to become a chef ! I want to open my own restaurant in the future !

Yam: I see .. i also want to enter the cooking club .. but ..i can't ! my brother wants me to become a manager no matter what.. he forced me to enter baseball club..

Kim: Ah .. really ? wtdf is this ! i thought Yam will enter cooking club .. ! ( Kim thought )

Aom suddenly in deep thinking looking at Kim's sad face ..

Fern: say Aom .. what club are you entering??

Aom: ehh .. me?? i haven't decided it yet ..

Fern: Then how about tennis club?? want to do it with me??

Aom: ok .. that's not a bad idea ..

Mario: Seriously, i never knew that you like cooking that much ! Don't forget to call me by the time you open your restaurant ok? ( Mario teasing Kim )

Kim: ahahaha .. ! there's no meaning at all , in entering the cooking club .. ( Kim thought )

 

( AFTER CLASS )

 

Kim is the only one remaining in their classroom because everyone is busy in their clubs after class ..

Sigh ..  ahaaaaiii .. what am i doing .. i look like an idiot ..( Kim thought ) when someones talking fom behind , its Aom ..

say .. aren't you going ?? to your cooking club Kim ...? but Kim did not answer,...hmm that was stupid Kim you thought that Yam

is in the cooking club, am i right ?! Shut up Aom .. just get lost ! Your tennis club is starting already. Ok.. Ok Kim .., hmmm .. what Aom ?! is there

something else? hmm .. if you feel that depressed Kim.. why don't you try to fall for me then. Wh.. what ! are you talking about Aom !

ahaha .. i was just joking Kim ! i just wanted to make you awake.. so i thought i'd surprise you a little bit. Tell me Kim .. You were excited for

a moment right?! i could see it through your face! you always make the face everytime someone makes fun of you .. you are easy to read Kim !

Shut up ! shut up Aom .. your always making fun of me ! But Kim ... it's because the way you are now ... i like you Kim !! ahahaha ... IDIOT !!

stop being rediculous Aom!! See ... your making that face again Kim ! ahaha .. ( Aom keep laughing )

i feel so frustrated, but .. at that time, i've come to realise that Aom is cute.. just a little bit .. ( Kim thought )