Relieved

CHERRY BLOSSOM

Kim is zoning out right now he still can't believe that Yam dumped him..

when suddenly Aom approach him..

 

Aom: What are you doing here, Kim?

Kim: Eh.. Oh.. Nothing, really..

Kim is still zoning out..

Aom: Want a kiss to make it better?

Kim: What?! Kim is startled by the sudden..

Aom: Wow.. look at the sea it's so pretty.. i wonder if the deer can see this as well.. she changed the topic ahaha..

Kim: eventhough you are attacked that badly, you sure seem to taken a liking to those deer..

Aom: Yup.. i was seem surprised but they sure were cute.. ahahaha.. ah.. but there was one that pulled on my skirt really hard.. i hate that one.. Aom is pouting.. where ever i went he followed me, he ambushed me when we were going to the ferry.. T-T

Kim: ........................ hey Aom..

Aom: hmm..

Kim: i........ got dumped by Yam..  (sad face) 

Aom: Eh?! (shocked)

Kim: She just... wants us to be just friends..

Aom: hmmm... i see..

Kim: seems like it's something that wont happen.. i have had a one sided feelings for 3 years now.. and i got dumped in an instant. Why did i ever confess to her? With timing like that.. there is no way that it could turn out good.. getting into high school, becoming friends, and being able to eat lunch together, and on top of that being able to talk with her naturally.. that was all destroyed with just one instant.. (sad face)

Aom: that isn't true.. because you can still be friends with her..

Kim: huh?

Aom: she said so.. didn't she? that she wanted to stay friends..

Kim: that is... well, she did say that..

Aom: then isn't that more than enough?? Anyways.. weren't you worried about confessing because you couldn't confess to her for 3 years? if you say your feelings and the other is aware of that.. and they are still fine being friends with you, then maybe there is a chance that they might fall in love with you.. there are still countless amount of chances left right?

Kim: ........Aom......

Aom: no matter how small it is.. there still remains a chance of love.. because as long as you don't give up, it's not gonna be over..

Kim:.................. Kim is so amazed of what Aom says to him..

Aom: ...don't you think so Kim??

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Fern: hey Kim! let's eat pork bun..

Kim: ah.. ok.. Kim approach Yam.. ..Yam?

Yam: eh?! yes?? Yam is startled beacause Kim talks to him..

Kim: ahh.. umm.. did you eat pork bun too??

Yam: Eh..? y-e-a-h.. it's flavor is c-r-e-a-m.. why i am panicking?? oh god.. i can't believe Kim talk to me when i dumped him.. thank god he talks to me..

Kim: Ah.. then i guess i will go with that flavor too.. Kim shows Yam his killer smile..

Yam: so cute... Ok.. let's eat it together then..

Kim: Ah.. yeah.. do you mind if i sit here then? (beside Yam)

Yam: Yeah.. sure.

Fern: sorry.. there isn't any left pork bun..

Kim: eh?!

Fern: ahahaha.. i'm just joking Kim .. here i left some for you..

Kim: thank you fern.. (wink!) as long as i don't give up..then it doesn't mean that anything is over yet.. Kim thought.