Disagreement

CHERRY BLOSSOM

Just what exactly are you planning Aom?! Huh? about what Kim? Don't play dumb with me ! You.. you did that..! You kiss me. Oh? that.. it was a kiss to make the cold go away.. It is becoming quite popular in Tokyo.. Huh?! do you think i'm an idiot because i'm from the countryside Aom?! Eh..? it is nothing like that Kim.. Uhmm and it's gratitude Kim.. i'm quite happy that you tried so hard for my sake. Gratitude?! just who do you think you are? Do you think that every man in the world would be jumping for joy if you kissed them?! I don't know how popular you were in Tokyo but don't get a full of yourself !! Doing that on purpose when Yam is around.. and you know my feelings quite well ! Or is it because it is so much fun toying around with me?! Don't joke around with me ! Like i said that's not it Kim.. I really don't mean it to be like that.. Then what did you mean by it?? Well..( Aom is out of no words to say,even she didn't know why she kissed Kim.) Whatever ! i'll leave you alone starting tomorrow Kim.. that way everything will be fine !! Huh?! you say that now.. but will you really do that? If so i will be glad Aom..! Aom rushed to the door and left Kim in his room.. because she was hurt by what Kim says to her.. She slams the door. Paakk ! You idiot Kim !

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

What? Your fever isn't going down at all Kim.. you should miss school today as well.. Ok Aunt Inn.. Uhhmm what about Aom, Aunt Inn? how can she go to school.. Ah.. Aom? she said that she is getting a ride with Mario.. Even if you worry Kim, she is going to be ok.. Uhmm i see.. Well, be sure to get lots of sleep today kay? Ok Aunt Inn thank you.. I'm going to work now Kim, see you later. 

 

In the end.. when i was no good, she goes to Mario. She really is that kind of woman.. now Mario has been caught by a no good woman. All she did was playing around with me and used me.. Kim keep thinking why Aom kissed her. So.. what was it then? then Kim falls asleep.. 

 

Ring.. ring ring.. when someone is calling in his phone he wakes up.. uhmm.. Hello? Hey Kim! how are you feeling Kim..? hmm.. Ok, so why are you calling me Mario? Uhhmm.. Aom did not look so well today.. i was a little worried. She only had bread for lunch, and she ate alone today and wouldn't join us.. What? alone?.. And today she was really late.. I was thinking she walked to school today or something.. What? you didn't go to school together today Mario?! You kidding me Kim? I don't even know her number.. when i offered her today a ride home she says "Kim is coming to pick me up. Don't worry" Walking.. takes over an hour that idiot.. Kim thought. Hey kim? are you still there? Uhmm yeah.. i'm hanging up now.. i have something to do, bye for now Mario.

 

Kim immediately runs outside and rides his bike.. he keeps paddling his bike. Ghaaa .. Geez.. like i can leave her alone at this hour..! just how much do i have to look over this idiot !! I just recovered too.. aiisshh ..! until he sees Aom walking in the road.. Ah ! Aom? Eh.. Kim? why are you here.. Wasn't i supposed to come and pick you up? Mario tells me. What..? Aom is shocked. Whatever! just get on or i'll leave you behind. If you come to pick me up do it sooner you idiot !! Waaahhh... sob sob sob.. Aom is crying now. If Kim isn't around i can't do anything!! Huh? what is wrong Aom? hush now why are you crying.. Kim is startled and shocked. Gwahh.. sob sob.. You idiot Kim! Aom is still crying out loud. Hey.. wait.. don't cry its my fault ok?hush now Aom.. please.. Kim hugged her and pat her back to make her stop crying..