We're Ok Now

CHERRY BLOSSOM

Hey Kim ! i heard you have a cold..? Mom?! when did you come home? just now Kim.. i heard from your Aunt Inn that you catch a cold.. did you take your medicine kimmy? Ah.. yeah, just now.. Well, then get some sleep now, if you stay up late.. your fever will return! Yes mom .. i will go to bed now. Good night Mom ! Good night too my dear.. Kim is lying in her bed now.. and then she suddenly remember's what Aom says that night. "If Kim isn't around i can't do anything !!." Why? Mario.., even Yam would taken her home.. It is not like there is a reason why it has to be me? When suddenly his phone.. Ring.. ring.. ring.. Huh? it's Aom.. Hello Aom? Kim.. ? Yeah.. why are you calling. Something happen? If you need something you could have come into my room. Yeah. Uhmm.. Sorry about today Kim you haven't gotten over your cold yet. Ah.. don't worry about it Aom. On the other side it seems like my fever has gone down. But.. thanks Kim, you know.. When you came, i was really happy. Oh.. ok. i was scared because you cry so suddenly Aom.. If that was the case you could have come back with Mario.. Mario offered you a ride didn't he? Yeah.. but i felt kind of bad about it.. What is that Aom?? If it is me then it isn't bad? I don't want to if it isn't Kim.. Kim was shoched because of what Aom say.. He change the topic. Uhmm.. hey i heard you were looking down today. Everybody was worried you know.. did something happen Aom? Uhmm.. it was because i had a fight with you Kim.. So its that it? Kim thought. Ah..hmm.. If that is it then don't worry Aom.. We made up already. Then i'm really tired now Aom.. so i am going to sleep.. Hey.. Kim? you are not going to ask? Eh.. ask about what Aom? About.. why i kissed you.. Aom is blushing while saying this. Hmmm.. Kim is in deep thought..wither to ask Aom or not. I.... I am not .. Really Kim? Yeah.. goodnight Aom.. Ah, yeah Goodnight Kim..

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Good Morning Mom.. ! Good morning too Kim.. are you ok now Kimmy? Yes, i'm ok now mom.. i made breakfast for you let's eat Kim.. Uhmm.. Mom? where's Aom?? Ah.. She said she has something to do.. she's going out.  Where did that Aom go?? we have no class now.. what is she doing? Kim thought.When Kim finished his breakfast.. Mom.. i'm going out for a bit, i think i need some fresh air.. Ok, Kimmy.. see you later. Kim goes to there parking garage.. he was shock when he finds out that his bike was gone. What the.. where is my bike?? when suddenly Aom came with the bike she's full of bruises. What the.. riding a bike is dangerous Aom!! If you wanted to go somewhere you should have told me.. No, i was practicing Kim ! Practicing?? you're covered with bruises Aom! But i just keep falling over kim.. eventhough she really hated it before, why did she want to suddenly.. Kim thought. Hey.. could you hold on to me from behind Kim? Eh.. but your bruises.. it's ok Kim so hurry! Hey, just don't try to push yourself too far.. there is no purpose of this if you get hurt. Uwahhh... ... you are going too fast Aom ! you idiot ! it's dangeroussssssssssss... But ! if i go slow Kim i will fall over.. don't worry i am hoding on you from behind.. just braaakkeeeee ... No! i'm scared !! SPLAAKKK... ! Hey Aom.. are you ok?? i'm ok kim.. One more time please! i feel like i can do it next time.. Le.. Let's stop for now Aom.. the sun is setting plus you don't have to push yourself too hard anyways ! No ! i want to be able to ride one by tomorrow.. You are acting a little suspicious Aom.. what kind of reason do you have to go that far ! Eh .. but Kim.. you are bothered by this right? me not being able to ride a bike. No Aom.. just cut it out.. I was just practicing riding a bike kim, making my own lunch were all so that Kim would look at me differently.. Me?? Why would you do that..?? Because I LIKE YOU KIM.. Eh..???kim was shoched.. Ah.. of course that was the reason for the kiss as well.. But Kim didn't want to hear it though. What?! you... what are you saying so suddenly ! This conversation... anyways.. But it can't be helped Kim, who i like is who i like ! so i will definitely make you fall inlove with me someday ! What is that?! is that supposed to be a confession.. or a declaration of war? I guess so Kim.. well that is how it is, so you better prepared. This.. this girl... what is she thinking ! Who.. who would ever fall inlove with you.. ! Don't get full of yourself ! Oh.. really Kim??? And if it happens what will you do kim? ahaha .. it will be Kim's loss then..  loss you say ..!? aiissshh this girl !