Mixed Bath

CHERRY BLOSSOM

Kim keep thinking what Aom said yesterday ..

Damn ! that Aom..  she thinks that she can joke around like that because we are in the countryside.

Aghh .. i can't believe that the cooking club meets only once a week .. i am so bored for waiting Aom.

Geez .. ever since she came here.. i get the feeling like i'm being dragged around everyday.

Hey Kim ! Sorry for the wait .. club activities just finished ..

Ah .. Well let's go home then Aom !.. Hey ! wait a second Kim.. you know i heard from Fern during practice, on the way home there is a hot spring that open up recently..!! What ? Oh yeah i know.. grandma sometimes goes there Aom.. So why don't the 2 of us go and take a look Kim?? there might even be a mixed bath there. What?! Man .. she still going about this..kim thought. Kim didn't answer.. just walking and left Aom behind. Hey ! wait Kim.. its just a joke ! Your jokes are not funny at all Aom ! The mixed bath thing was a joke but.. i also invited Yam as well so.. Let's go with the 3 of us ! You cut it out! with this joke of yours !! Yam walk into their direction, Hey Yam ! did you bring change of clothes? Yeah, i make sure to bring one on days that we have Gym or club Aom.. What???! Aom was telling the truth? YAm is coming with us? Well, i'm glad it turned out like this but.. What exactly is she planning, inviting Yam so suddenly, Kim talks in his mind.

What if Aom is trying to help me with Yam.................? No No No......She is just being selfish! She is a witch ! she is the worst !!( Kim thought )

 

( HOT SPRING )

Wow !!! This sure is a nice place.. Look! no one is here. It's like it's reserved for us.. You sure like baths don't you Aom? Yam ! hurry!  you got to see this! It is an open bath. What?? wait! i haven't finished changing.. and Yam and Aom keep playing around they wash themselves. Hey Aom ! i'm going out first ok? Ok Yam i will stay here for a bit.. Kim sitting on the couch waiting for them to come out.. when suddenly someone poke him.. ayy ! Hey Yaaamm..? where is Aom?

She said that she is going to be a little longer Kim. Really?? hmm.. hahaha just how selfish she can be. Kim is staring at Yam .. but Yam caught it. What Kim?

Nothing .. uhmm .. ah sorry about today. About what Kim? Well about Aom.. dragging you along and everything, did it trouble you? No, it really wasn't anything Kim.. Really? it was just noisy. Basically Aom does nothing but complains about my lunch and leaves the stuff she doesn't like. Ah! but the rolled eggs were really well done. You really are good at cooking Kim. NO.. it was just on the spot. By the way,Yam you said you liked cooking, do you have a specialty? Well, i'm not sure Kim.. but i do a lot of snacks! but i do dinner sometimes.. Ahaha what is with that?! it is the truth Kim ! today i am talking to Yam so naturally kim thought. Wooh ! it's alredy 7pm already even so, Aom sure is late. How long is she going to be? I'm going to take a look Kim! Geezz.. she is making this difficult straight to the end, Kim thought. Kim.. Kim ! Yam is in panic .. what Yam?!! This is bad Kim ! Aom collapsed in the bathe ! Huh !? Kim rush to where Aom is and she carried Aom like a princess..

 

Aom.. Aom .. are you ok? i'm taking you home now.. Kim is worried .. where going home Yam, don't worry i will take care of Aom.. Ok Kim.. See you tomorrow..

 

Hmm.. hmm.. now you're awake Aom ! My face is so hot Kim.. my head is still spinning.. Aom complains. I never met an idiot like you who would stay in the bath till they collapsed! Just what are you thinking Aom?? What!? i did give my best Kim! What reason is there to stay in the bath so long Aom? so childish.. But that way you could talk a lot more with Yam.. What?! you like yam,don't you? Eh, well.. (she tried so hard just to give me a chance like that?!) Kim is still silent.. or would you rather talk with me Kim? Who would..!! (the more i get along with her the more it seems i don't understand what she is thinking..)