Chapter 2

House 1015

Baekhyun looked at the man in front of him. He were tall and handsome and looking at Baekhyun like some meat. They were sitting on the couch and just watching the other, waiting for a single move. Bakehyun could feel his fangs starting to show, after all this man had drove over his roses and invaded his house. Sure, he looked good, but he was still an idiot and Baekhyun were starting to get angry for real. After all, he lived here first!

Chanyeol looked at the other with angry eyes. Who did he think he was, just walking into his property and touching his roses like it was his! He wanted, needed to know who this guy was before he could sue him. He crossed his arms and huffed loudly as he leaned back in his seat. This pretty male in front of him could not just walk in here and think that he owned the place. He just bought this house after all!

"What do you want with my roses?"

Baekhyuns eyes went huge as he heard those words leave the pretty lips of the stranger. He laughed inside at the lack of questions the other seemed to have. He looked at him and leaned forward to take a closer look at him. The other seemed to have bigger eyes than he noticed before. And Baekyun couldn't  take his eyes off of them.

"You mean, MY roses?"

He sat back again and Chanyeol looked at him like he was some alien. HIS roses!? What the heck did the other think he was talking about? It was not HIS roses! Chanyeol owned this place and no one else! He didn't even know the name of the pretty male in front of him. And he told himself he didn't want to know either. But well, to be honest, he did.

"Yes, they are MY roses, handsome! I planted them there and I take care of them."

Baekhyun smiled to himself as the other cocked an eyebrow at him. He felt like the winner of this conversation. But the other didn't seem to have given up just yet. He looked at Baekhyun and blinked. Did he? When- how!? Chanyeol rose from the couch and walked out to the kitchen already being tired of the other. He opened a cabinet and grabbed a glass to fill with water. He could then feel the others presence and turned around looking at him. With the hand with the glass he pointed at him.

"What is your name, huh?"

"Byun Baekhyun."

Nice name on a pretty face. Chanyeol decided he liked it. Liked it a lot. But he would never admit it to himself. He took another sip from his water and turned around. He could then feel two slender arms circling his waist and a head on his shoulder. He jumped and looked back at the other. The head on his shoulder smelled his neck up to his ear and Chanyeol shivered.

"S-stop... Stop!"

He got away and stood by the table in the middle of the kitchen. Baekhyun had his hands on his hips, looking at the other like he was playing some . And for Chanyeol, he was. Yeah, when he looked like that anyway. He panted a bit and put the glass down, not wanting to risk it gotten thrown at Baekhyun. He then noticed how clean everything was and looked around.

"Yes, I cleaned the house too! You should be happy! You had clothes thrown everywhere. You even had a half drunken cup of coffee left on the table..."

Baekhyun smiled at him and walked over to him only to have the other walk back. Who was this guy? Some alien? Well, closes. He just didn't know it yet, and Baekhyun chuckled as he read the mind of the human. Something he didn't do before for some strange reason. He didn't know, but he knew he would nearly have to do it after today. But invade his thoughts, that had to wait until after he got his teeth in him. He shuddered at the thought of that sweet blood flowing down his throat and Chanyeol becoming his for all eternity. He smiled at the thought of having the giant by his side all the time. 

Chanyeol looked at him and ran up to his room to search for something he himself didn't know right now, but that smile the other gave him gave of a strange aura and he only wanted to get away. No, he wanted the other out of the house. Right now!

"Channie...?"

He jumped at the sound of the voice from the pretty Baekhyun and turned around only to see him stand by the window, looking out. Baekhyun turned around and smiled at him. His eyeliner clad eyes looked at him and they nearly drew Chanyeol as he kept looking at him. 

"This is my house you know..."