Chapter 3

House 1015

Chanyeol opened his eyes and groaned at the bright sun light. His left hand went up to his eyes and tried blocking it out as he sat up from his laying position. He put his hand down to support himself but shot it right up again as he noticed something wet and unpleasant. He looked at his hand and the down and noticed wet moss. He were outside. He looked up and around and saw trees, bushes and grass. His white shirt were nearly soaked.

How did he end up out here?

He stood up and took a proper look around, seeing the house a couple of yards away. He huffed and sighed loudly, but stopped as he noticed movements and a happy man  walking around the kitchen. He sighed angrily as he stomped away. Knocking the door, he looked around for his keys, but he looked up as he heard a knock on the glass in the kitchen. He walked over and saw the other standing wiggling his keys around his finger and grinning like crazy. Chanyeol hit the window and screamed at him but Baekhyun only laughed harder. But then he stopped and looked straight at Chanyeol. He then walked away and left Chanyeol outside.

Chanyeol kept knocking the door and the windows but he got no response. After a while he sat down on the porch and sighed. The thought of having to go to work, smelling and looking like a beggar did not cross his mind for one sec, but the thought of the showers in the company had him sigh again. He needed his car keys to get there. They were inside. He needed new clothes. The were inside. The last thing he needed now were rain.

He sighed again and looked up through the droplets pouring down at him. He sighed again and moved back a little, now sitting under the roof of his porch, hugging himself. The weather had started to get colder by the months and he really hated Baekhyun for locking him out there, without shoes, without jacket, and without phone or keys.

~~

Baekhyun took out his cake from the oven as he looked out and looked through the rain out on the human sitting outside, freezing. He chuckled at the thought, but then remembered how much he hated to be cold. And he were cold everyday, couldn't heat up. He looked out again and huffed before turning around and walked to the door. When he opened it, his cheeks turned pink.

The already handsome inherent, looked even more hotter now that his hair and clothes were soaked, sticking to his body. Baekhyun had to take a deep breath before he could think of talking to him and closed the door behind him, startling the man in front of him. Chanyeol looked back at him and then turned back. Baekhyun sighed and sat down next to him. He nudged his side and gave a sly smile.

"Hey... you cold?"

Chanyeol could only look at him for being so stupid. He could not believe that he just asked that. And so, he gave no answer. He knew though, that Baekhyun would not keep quiet as long as he didn't answer him. 

"I thought you humans were naturally warm..."

Baekhyun gave a small pout and Chanyeol looked at him. 'You humans'? Chanyeols brain started to work on overload and tried figuring out what the other could possibly have meant. But he got nothing and furrowed his brows. Baekhyun could sense his wonder and looked at him. 

"W-what?"

"Yeah, I'm a vampire."

The smile on his face made Chanyeols eyes go wide of fear and he stood up. He walked away from the slightly smaller man, no scratch that, he was no man. He was a monster. And Chanyeol had to admit that he, for the first time in his life, was scared. Baekhyun stood up after him and took slow steps over to him, out to the forest outside of the house. Chanyeol looked behind Bakehyun and made a run for it. But Bakehyun stopped him right before he reached the door. He grabbed Chanyeols wrist and looked into his eyes with a slight sad smile. 

Why am I sad, Baekhyun thought. Why am I sad he is afraid of me?

He let go of the man and he ran in, slamming the door behind him, even though he knew, vampires doesn't use doors....