Chapter 5

House 1015

It had been a month since the encounter in the shower  now and Chanyeol were still worked up about it. He hadn't seen the young vampire though and hat somehow made him happy. He had the house all to himself and he could do whatever he wanted. All he needed to do now were waking up. He were still in bed. Yesterday had been a long day at work and he needed a rest. 

He hugged his pillow and moved one leg up as he were laying on his stomach. He rubbed his face on the pillow and smiled as he slowly opened his eyes. He sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes and stood up. He stretched his arms and legs but stopped dead in his tracks as he heard someone cough behind him. He turned around and nearly jumped out of his skin as he watched the young vampire who were sitting at watching him with his arms crossed. He had blood around his mouth and e looked.... tired? Can vampires even be that?

The vampire stood up and walked with slow steps over to him. Chanyeol only stood there and looked at the tried vampire but ran forward as the other collapsed. Chanyeol just barely caught him before he hit the ground with closed eyes. He took a look at him and his body noticing a bleeding wound on his belly. And somehow Chanyeol couldn't help himself than feel sorry for him and carry him over to the bed he had just slept in.

~~

Baekhyun woke up a couple of hours later. It was dark outside and he didn't grasp the situation of where he was. He looked around and noticed a mirror he had seen before and a pile of suits and shirts. He smiled to himself as he laid back down and thanked God if he would listen to someone like him that he were home and still alive. But as he tried to sit up, he groaned in pain. He put a hand on his stomach and looked for his wound he knew he had, but was met by a bandage. 

"Wha-how?"

Just as he were about to stand up and take a proper look at it, the door opened and in came a man into only sweets and a tray of food. He sat down again and let the other walk in. Chanyeol looked at him and put the tray down next to him on the bed as he sat down with one leg on the floor and one under him. Neither said anything. 

"I... What happened to you Baek?"

The voice of the human were low and sincere as he spoke to the vampire. Something in him had snapped as he saw the hurt vampire. He had started felling worried for the other and noticed that he had missed him during the last month. Baekhyun only looked at him like he had gone mad for a second or two. But then he soften and relaxed into the pillow behind his back. 

"I got into a fight.... with... another vampire.... named.... Kris..."

"About what...?"

Baekhyun could hear the tone of worry and maybe.... curiosity? He didn't want to tell the other that it was him they were fighting over. He didn't want to admit that he wanted the human all by himself. His cheeks became red as he looked down at his hands in his lap. It was strange wasn't it? For him to first want him out of his house, but when Kris had said he wanted to stick his teeth into him, he had started a fight over him? It didn't make sense for him as he thought about it. And so, he kept quiet.

But of course, this didn't go unnoticed by the businessman. He kept looking at the hurt vampire on his bed and kept waiting, but when it didn't come, he stood up and made his leave. He huffed and closed the door, muttering something under breath. Chanyeol were still not happy with the thought of a probably hungry vampire in his house, but he let go for now.

Baekhyun on the other hand wanted the human to stay. He wanted to be taken care of. The last time was..... centuries ago. He just wanted some loving. And being a vampire with such a want, was far from easy. Sure he had had Kyungsoo at some time, maybe a hundred years or so, but eventually the other left for some Kai he had met. Kai was also a human and let Soo drink whenever he had wanted to. A vampire can't drink from another. It kills them. 

He stood up and went in front of the mirror. Not the smartest thing in the world if you would ask him. He couldn't see himself. He looked down instead, inspecting his overlapped scar from above. He thanked the human for helping him, but something didn't seem right. Why help him when he wanted him out?

 

 

Why?

 


 


Hope you like it :D

More about Baeks injury will come later, I promise! 

Feel free to comment and subscribe!

Love, T