Chapter 7

House 1015

The taste of his own blood was horrible. He had never liked blood in general and tasting his own was a nightmare coming true. But having Baekhyun doing it wasn't that bad, even though it hurt like a . But, if he should be honest, the pain soon turned into pleasure. Real pleasure. But the pleasure stopped as Baekhyun pulled away and looked him in the eyes. 

"You okey?"

The vampire's whisper was sincere and loving as he looked him in the eyes. Chanyeol could only nod as the pleasure made him hot and bothered. He closed his eyes and tried to relax as he could feel the others eyes on him. His breath was uneven and his heart beating faster than ever and he was sure the other could hear it beating and pulsating the blood around in the body and down, down making him nervous the other would think he was a freak.

Baekhyun notices something with the other as he pulled away. He looked down and noticed the bulge the other so desperately wanted to hide. He smirked and looked up one time before going down on him, his face just inches away. He grab the others pants and pulled them down, leaving the boxers. He looked up at the human to be sure and grabbed his legs, sitting between them. He pulled one of his thighs highed and kissed the inside of it, looking at Chanyeol right after. The other could only lie there, looking at him. Baekhyun kissed the thigh again and put his sharp fangs in it, drawing a little blood. He then vanished into thin air.

"Wh-what..."

Chanyeol's words where only a small whisper as he sat up and looked around the room for any signs of the vampire, and as he pulled his legs over the edge of the bed he noticed the bite mark on the inside of his legs. He touched it and wiped of the small amount of blood before grabbing his pants and putting them on again. He then noticed his little problem and sighed.

~~

Baekhyun watched his every move through the window. He sighed and scratched his scalp as he mentally scolded himself. How could he be so reckless and let the other talk him into drinking from him? He closed his eyes and sighed once again. He still didn't even know the human and yet he drank from him. But that didn't stop him before Chanyeol came into his life right? 

"You did it, didn't you??"

He looked up and spotted his friends in crime all those years ago, the friends which had also settled down with humans. Luhan, Lay and Kai. He could only nod as he looked at them and then back at the house. He wanted Chanyeol as his just like Luhan had Sehun, Lay had Joonmyeon and Kai had Kyungsoo. That was not a lie. But Chanyeol still hated him. Right?

The others sat down next to him and looked at the human inside the house. Chanyeol were still in only his pants and had now a cup of coffee in his hand. But as he met Baekhyuns eyes, he blushed and looked away. As did Baek. Luhan started to laugh.

"You guys look like a highschool couple. Seriously!"

After that they all vanished into thin air. Baekhyun sighed and jumped down from the tree. It was time to change the fact that they acted like a highschool couple. He didn't want to do just like Kai did with Kyungsoo. Stalking him for nearly a year. He took a deep breath and walked up to the door. He walked in and looked around for the human. 

"Baek..?"

"Chanyeol, we... uhm.. we need to talk... about a lot..."

Chanyeol nodded and sat down at the couch, motioning for the latter to follow him. They sat down and talked, Baekhyun sometimes touching the mark he made on Chanyeols neck, they touched hands and locked gazes, but as night hit them, they parted ways, Chanyeol into his bedroom and Baekhyun up in the tree, watching him, knowing now....


 

A bit shorter but still an update right haha ^^

What is it Baek knows and what did they talk about? And what will happen to Baekhyuns love/lust/bloodthurst for Chanyeol? And what will Chaneyol do?

Comments a loved, give me your thoughts of it ^^

Love, T