Chapter 9

House 1015

Fluffy-fluff-fluff in the beginning and a little darker in the end. Hope you like it either way and leave me pretty comments ^^

Love you!


The morning after was bright and a couple of sun rays woke the human up from his sleep. He opened his eyes and groaned at the light from the window. Someone had taken away the blinds and he hated it. The sun shone right at his eyes. He closed them and turned around, only to be pushed out of bed. Literally. He looked up at the bed and saw the face of the one and only vampire he could be sure was not dangerous. He was smiling. 

"Good morning, sunshine!"

Chanyeol groaned and climbed back up at the bed, hugging the male. Baekhyun giggled and hugged him back, laying down with the human above him, he sighed and looked into his eyes. Two eyes that showed to him that vampires doesn't have to be all dead and boring. They could be alive and loving. He smiled at put his hand on the others cheek. 

"Good morning to you too."

Chanyeol kissed his nose before he buried his face in the chest of the vampire. Baekhyun wrapped his arms around him before he remembered the breakfast he had made for him. He tapped one shoulder and they both walked down. Chanyeol now and then pinching his bottom as they walked the stairs. 

The day was lazy, even though they had garden work to do. Baekhyun watered the plants and flowers as Chanyeol cut the grass and washed the car. The sun was up high, making them both warm, which gave the vampire an idea. He smirked and turn toward his human and "accidentally" watered him.

"Woops."

His face showed nothing else than pure smugness. He smirked and laughed as Chanyeol turned around with his shoulders up high. It wasn't the warmest water you could find by the house. But after watching the other laugh his off for a couple of minutes made him crouch down to his bucket, dip the sponge and throw it at his lover. Immediately Baek stopped laughing. He screamed and jumped up into a tree out of pure instinct. Chanyeol laughed so hard his stomach hurt. 

"Not fair!"

"Hahaha, says the one to water me! Haha!"

Baekhyun smiled and jumped down towards him, landing on top of him making him fall to ground on the slightly wet grass. He kissed him and sat up, Chanyeols hands founding their place at his hips as he sat on top of him. Yet again they started to laugh and roll around, fighting for the place on top. And yet again the vampire won. He laid down on him and hugged him, their noses touching.  

"I love you..."

The vampire had said the words without thinking and immediately sat up after saying them. He blushed and looked away, but the other man sat up, hugged him, pulled him close and kissed him behind his ear. He told him the same three words, same eight letters, over and over again. Baekhyun blushed even harder and hugged him back. 

But all good things comes to and end, and the sky started to cry. The rain fell down on them, making them run into the house. They sat down on the couch in front of the bonfire, under one big blanket and hugged each other. Now and then they would steel a kiss here and there. And as the fire ran out, Chanyeol had fallen asleep. Baekhyun smiled and kissed the top of his head. 

"Oh, how cute he is... don't you think? Baekkie?"

He turned his head as soon as he heard the voice and hugged the human closer to him. He knew that voice and he did not want to deal it right now. Not right here. Not in front of the most beautiful man on earth. Please not now!

"What was his name again? Chan.... Yeol.... right?"

"Kris...."

 


 

A bit shorter, I know, but i didn't want any more Kris in here so, or any fight over little Channie, so... yeah, uhm....

Next chapter will be longer..... I hope...

 

Love, T