Chapter 6

House 1015

Chanyeol closed the door to Baekhyuns room. What had he been fighting with the other about? Or who? He wanted to know, but why did he want to know? He had no business with the vampire whatsoever. But he had this urge to know. After a while he found himself still holding onto the door handle and he didn't let go. Instead, he turned around and slid down the door with his back against it, his head on his knees. He sighed and thought about what had happened in there after Baek had woken up. 

The thoughts came flooding like clear water and he didn't know what to do. He found himself wanting to be with the vampire on the other side of the door and he didn't want him to leave the house. Ever! He leaned his head against the door and closed his eyes. Why was his heart beating rapidly at the thought of him? When Chanyeol had seen him hurt, his own heart started to hurt. And when he had seen the blood, he wanted to give his blood to him. 

He stood up and planned on walking in there again, but his feet brought him to the kitchen. He made a cup of nice hot tea and sat down on the couch. No sound. No movement. Only silence. Chanyeol brought the cup to his lips and tasted. The hot liquid massaged his insides, making him relax a bit, but not all to much. He looked back at the hallway and stood up. He wanted to, needed to, ask the other about the fight.

As he knocked on the door, there were no answer. He knocked again and opened it slightly, calling out the others name. As the door opened, he saw the other in front of the mirror, but he didn't see his reflection. He walked behind him and Baekhyun looked at his reflection in the eyes. He also noticed the look on the others face. 

"Vampires doesn't have a reflection, mainly because we are dead creatures..."

His voice was not loud, but loud enough to be heard. Chanyeol only looked down at him, as he were taller and Baekhyun turned around, his right hand landing on Chanyeols chest. He looked at his own hand, not meeting the humans eyes and smiled slightly. Chanyeol knew he knew why he had come in again and so Baekhyun opened his mouth.

"It was you.... The fight.... I am not the only who...."

He didn't finish his sentence as Chanyeol put his own hand over his on his chest. Baekhyun looked up at him and noticed a small, very small, smile on Chanyeols lips. They stood like that, only looking into the others eyes for a couple of minutes before Baekhyun turned around again to the mirror. Chanyeols hands and arms crept around his waist and his head landed on his neck. That was how he noticed how thin and fragile the other was. And the vampire noticed his tense state.

"I lost a lot of blood in the injury, and the only way of getting it back..."

"... is drinking from a human... I know... "

Baekhyun only smiled sadly and held onto the others hands. He didn't know what made him accept the fact that they were this close and he didn't know what the other wanted right now. But he liked it and he let him. 

"I want you to drink from me, Baek... I want to help you..."

Baekhyun gasped and looked up at him. 

"You know I could kill you with doing it... I may not be able to stop myself..."

Chanyeol only turned Baekhyuns head and captured his lips with his. The kiss only lasted for mere seconds and as they pulled away, their noses were touching. Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun, but the other looked at his neck. Chanyeol closed his eyes and leaned his back for Baekhyun to get better access. Baekhyun could feel his own mouth watering but he also knew he had to control himself. And so, he buried his two sharp fangs in the neck of Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol knew it would hurt, but not this much. And as the other started to press closer to his neck and the pain increased, he could feel Baekhyun catching his body just before they ended up on the floor. Baekhyun then let go with blood around his mouth. He looked down at the human and kissed him, the others arms laying around him, wanting him closer as the energy came back to them both. 

 


 

Hope you like it ^^

Comment and Subscribe ^^

Love, T