Chapter 1

House 1015

Chanyeol sighed in happiness as he was given the keys to the house. He looked around as the man that had been trying to sell the house for a good 10 years walked out with a feeling of relief. He smirked at Chanyeol before he closed the door. Chanyeol only looked at him before he started to walk around the dusty lonely house. His hands were behind his back and touching this and that and smiling to himself as he noticed one room and space after another.

Standing in the middle of the living room that soon would become his home and living area, he put his hands on his hips. He took a deep breath and spun around in a circle. He clapped his hands together and walked out to his car to fetch his bags. Right outside the door he stopped and couldn't help feeling watched as he stood there and looked around at his the garden filled with rather new roses. Funny, he thought. No one has lived here for over ten years. Without much more thought into it, he walked to his car and got his bags. 

The day after he still felt this feeling of being watched but he couldn't find anyone or anything strange. He sat up on his bed and looked out the window. The sun were shining and birds singing. He groaned at the sound and looked at his clock. 7.40 am. He still had another hour until he had to be at work. He groaned and fell back down at the bed in annoyance.

His breakfast consisted of one slice of bread, one boiled egg and coffee. For Chanyeol he could skip all that, that you had to chew on if he could, coffee was enough and nearly his heaven. At least 6 cups a day, sometimes more, could keep him alert the rest of the day. No food, no other drinks, coffee. He sighed as the dark bitter drink slid down his throat and swallowed it. Flipping another page in the paper, he stood up and took the cup with him as he walked to take a shower. But right inside the door, he stopped and turned. Coffee and shower, no good combination and the cup where left outside.

He slid his arms through the arms of the suit, tied his tie and left for the day. With one last sip of his coffee, he left home to start his day at work. And the call from his secretary on the way told him it would be a long day. 

~~

Baekhyun watched the newcomer like he was some kind of candy. He was handsome, tall and looked really good in a tie and white shirt. He felt himself his own lips at the thought of putting his fangs in him. That pale long neck, feeding him till the brim. He shuddered at the thought and jumped down from the roof and walked into the building he calls home. But some hot idiot has invaded it. Oh well, he thought and shrugged. He smiled and walked over to the kitchen and stopped by the table only to look at a cup. A black, pretty normal cup. Half filled with coffee. He sighed and took the cup away to the sink.

You could find clothes everywhere in the master bedroom and Baekhyun sighed heavily. Why did this handsome stranger have to be so careless? He asked himself and bend down, his nice bum sticking into the air. The shirt was black and smelled of sweat. He made a face of disgust and held it as far away from his nose as possible. As a vampire you get really good smell after all. Almost like a dog.

Although all the clothes and the cup, he smiled and pulled himself together.

"Well, why not give him a warm welcome and then pay my inherent a little visit?"

 Pulling his hair up, and apron on his body and a duster in hand, he walked around the house, dusting of everything, vacuuming every room and unpacking the strangers boxes with clothes and what else. He smiled at himself as he was finished and walked out to the garden only to stop abruptly in his steps as he spotted some of his roses over driven. He let out a cry in frustration and went over to them.

Maybe this newcomer wasn't that nice as he seemed after all. Ruining Byun Baekhyuns roses is something you'll regret for the rest of your life and he would make sure the other would pay. 

"Rorse.... I'm sorry for what my inherent has done to you. I believe it was not his meaning and that he actually is quiet a nice guy. He looks that way, hehe. Thank you for growing and I hope to see you soon again."

Burying the rose petals by the other roses he stood up again and looked up at the stars that started to appear, but without their moon. He thought back at the night he became the monster he is 300 years ago and smiled in nostalgia. He missed the time when he could run around freely with the love of his life. But that time was ruined after he got bitten...

"Hey, who are you?"

Baekhyun looked back only to notice the hot stranger that just moved in comming back from work. Baekhyuns eyes went huge...

 


 

Firs chapter hehe ^^

Don't forget to comment and subscribe ^^

Love, T