I'm With Him?

Love Game

Hara’s POV

I happily ate breakfast as I relived my last night’s dream. It was about Kai oppa, but no, not in any erted ways like my psycho of a brother suggested. I swear. The dream was just about the two of us sitting together, having a delightful picnic(I should suggest this to him later). Anyway, I feel like I’m having butterflies flying around in my stomach all the time now. I’m so happy I could burst anytime.

Then, I decided to check on my phone like I always do(my phone is like a daily newspaper to me).

 

From : Baekdiva

To : Hara

Hara dear! Please clear your schedule this Satnight! A formal agency’s party’s coming and.. I expect you to come as well, oh and let Sehun take you both dress-shopping later today too! Good luck!

 

I quickly replied.

 

From : Hara

To : Baekdiva

Baek, I don’t think I need any new dresses.. I haven’t even worn the last dresses you gave.

 

From : Baekdiva

To : Hara

Oh hohoho, this one’s a formal party, like I mentioned earlier. You must buy a new dress, a formal night gown to be specific. You’ll thank me later ;)

 

What’s with that deadly wink? Whatever. That bossy diva.

 

I sat on my sofa, patiently waiting for Sehun.

“Hey!” I welcomed him.

“Let’s go and not waste my time.” He said, not even looking at me. Huh? What’s with the sudden change? I nodded understandingly anyway, grabbing my purse and ran to catch him, already in the elevator.

I stole quick glances once in a while. He seems fine. It must be his tiring schedule. Or is my voice that annoying? What did I miss? Ugh, it’s killing me..

He continued to walk wordlessly, not even waiting for me who was following him like a lost puppy.

“Sehun, wait!” I yelled, catching my breath, panting hard. He only turned his head to scoff and continued to walk like he did earlier.

Ugh, what’s gotten into him this morning?

It must be a glass of bad coffee.

 

We arrived at one very famous, branded dress shop. My jaw literally dropped even when I opened the door, revealing racks and rows of beautiful, shimmering night gowns, cocktail dresses, cute floral ones, etc. The brat only sat at one corner, waiting for me to pick the dresses on my own. I scoffed but decided to take a look at some dresses anyway.

Who cares if Sehun’s having a pms? I’m not letting this once in a life time chance of shopping pretty dresses to be wasted!

Eventually, I picked some and tried them in one of the changing booths, Sehun casually judging from the corner.

“I’ll tell you if it’s good enough.” He said. I nodded and started to change into the first dress.

The first one is a white, simple dress with a kind of Greece goddess touch to it, I felt like a fairy wearing it. I walked out and Sehun’s expression was.. like usual. That poker face. That freaking poker face to a dress this beautiful?

“It’s okay, but not that good.” He commented.

“Alright, let’s see the other options.” I quickly changed to an orange one, a simple halter neck one, with cute little bow ornament on the back.

“NOPE.” He said sternly. Ugh, I’ve had enough with his attitude, why do I have to agree to his bad taste of dresses as well?

Half an hour and God-knows-how-many dresses later, I yelled before changing into the last dress available in my size, “If you don’t like this one, I’m not going at all!” I changed furiously. The dress, is quite pretty actually.. I wasn’t in the best mood, that’s all. It’s a navy blue, mermaid dress, it’s.. backless, but it’s comfortable and it looks expensive as well, kekeke. I walked out, feeling like a star from the movies, welcomed by a speechless Sehun.

“Whoa.” One of the worker gasped, “You should totally buy that one, it fits you like a glove made just for you!” she commented. The others nodded in agreement and I blushed. I do think it’s pretty and it makes me look like a grown up woman as well.

“What do you think, Hun?”

“It’s the one.”

 

Sehun’s POV

I don’t know why I’m so grumpy today. Maybe because of her sweet phone call with that she called Kai oppa.

I could see her stealing glances all the time, I feel bad though. Aish, it’s her fault anyway for even seeing that guy. She has me, why would she still have the need to find other guys? And they say girls are sensitive. I see that she has none of those so called feelings.

I observed her changing into many dresses.

She looks beautiful, as always, in each and every dress she tried. If I brought more cash I would’ve asked her to buy all of them but instead I watched her changed into everything available just to piss her off.

“If you don’t like this one, I’m not going at all!” she threatened. Whatever. I don’t want to go with her anyway, especially when all she talks or thinks about is another guy.

She walked out with a dark blue dress, and my heart skipped a beat and it was as if time stopped, I tried my hardest not to drool or drop my jaw in awe at her beauty, defined in the dress that hugged her body perfectly, making her look like a little mermaid.

“It’s the one.” I said flatly, trying to calm my raging heart and walked to the cashier to pay it.

 

Hara’s POV

I swear I saw that poker face changed a bit, in surprise maybe? I couldn’t really read his expression, but it did change into something different. He walked to the cashier directly, leaving me behind. I changed into my original clothes and gave the dress to the workers to be packed.

 

Saturday night came unexpectedly quick. I was so excited to wear my new dress. As I stepped out from my bathroom, I heard a knock on my door. I wore a t-shirt and sweatpants before I opened the door, there stood a smiling girl, probably my age.

Annyeong, I’m Yunhee, Baekhyun told me to dress you up and get you ready, help you with make up, hair do and everything.”

“Oh, okay then, please come in.” I welcomed.

“Where do you want to sit?” she asked awkwardly. “I need a mirror too.” She requested, already taking out her equipments.

I led her to my room and she began her work by painting my face applying make up on me.

Half an hour or so passed and when I opened my eyes, I couldn’t even recognize myself in this make up, smokey eyes, my hair already halfway through what I’m guessing is a messy bun updo, vibrant red lipstick smeared on my lips and my eye lashes are perfect.

“Done!” she announced after adding final touches.

“Whoa, Yunhee, thank you so much, you are very talented you know..” I complimented and she laughed.

“Well, Baekkie only works with the best.” she smiled, proud of her own work. “Quick, get into your dress, we don’t want our Cinderella to be late, do we?” she teased and I nodded obediently. I wore the stilettos Baek gave the last time and walked out,  to find Yunhee watching TV.

“Whoa, here’s our Cinderella! I shall call Baek to tell him you’re ready!” she squealed.

“No need, Yunnie, I’m here!” Baekhyun popped from my front door. “Whoa, Hara look at you! I wish you were my date tonight!” he said and I laughed. The three of us left my apartment then. There was this funny feeling I felt during the whole car ride, though. Where’s the brat? Why isn’t he here to pick me up on his own? We went straight to the event’s venue because Baek said Sehun’s already there, waiting for us.

 

I arrived to a scene I only expected to happen in movies, I took a deep breath before stepping out of the car, walking on a red carpet, flashes of camera blinding my eyes. I calmed myself down as soon as we were inside.

“Hara, go find Sehun. I have to see his boss for a while, be careful but don’t forget to mingle!” Baekhyun said and I, even if I was scared to go inside by myself, I had to if I don’t want to be alone all night in the empty hall.

I entered and a blast of loud pop music welcomed me, I’m guessing it’s one of Sehun’s friends in the agency’s song. I was getting uncomfortable from the first second, feeling aware of people glaring at me like I don’t belong there. I bowed to a few people and decided to do what I do best, hide in the corners, finding drinks or snacks I could enjoy. I was pretty much starving.

I don’t know most of the people here. I’m guessing the old ones are managers and CEOs, while the younger, good looking ones must be the artists. I munched on some cookies to fill my stomach.

 

Sehun’s POV

Is that.. Hara?

I know the dress she was wearing, but.. whoa.. I’m sure some kind of an angel decided to steal it and wear it here because the girl I’m seeing doesn’t look like her at all. I tried to approach her, but my other artists friends and other management workers constantly held me with these boring conversations. My eyes were glued to her, nonetheless.

.

I saw Jongin approaching her, fast.

Did he ask her to dance with him? Oh hohoho, not so fast, Kim Jongin. Hara is MINE. SHE IS MINE. I REPEAT, THE ANGEL’S MINE. GET OUT OF MY WAY, PEASANTS.

 

Hara’s POV

“Hara?” I heard someone called me. I looked around to see where the voice came from.

“Hara?” this time, the voice sounded closer and clearer, then I felt a pat on my shoulder. I turned around to see..

“Kai oppa?”

“Hara, I didn’t know you’re attending this also, if I did I would’ve asked you as my date.”

“I honestly don’t know how I got here, either.” I joked and he chuckled. “Not to be rude, but, may I ask why you’re here tonight, street dancer?”

“I followed you.”

“No way!”

“Haha of course not, I’m.. a dancer in this agency, a rookie –that’s what they call me, I haven’t debuted but hopefully I will, soon enough.”

“So you’ll be an arrogant, ungrateful and annoying artist just like the others?” I could see some people glared at me, “..just kidding!” I clarified.

“Well, what do you think?”

“I think you’ll make a very awesome entertainer, regardless any positions they’d give you.”

“Hara?”

“Hmm?”

“Have I mentioned how beautiful you look tonight?” he complimented and I blushed madly.

“Thanks, you don’t look bad yourself. I like seeing you fully clothed, haha.” I teased, poking his black suit.

“Hey, wanna dance?”

“Wha- I’d rather not.. I at dancing, let me tell you.”

“Please please please, just once?” he pleaded and as if on cue, the deejay played a soft, slow love song. Couples started to fill the dance floor, swaying to the music. I aggressively shook my head, motioning Kai oppa to find other dance partner but his puppy blinking eyes are just so damn irresistable and I finally gave up.

“Just once.” I said and took his hand. He smiled and led me to the middle, putting his right hand carefully on my waist and his other intertwined with mine directly.

We danced slowly, and with each step I took, I felt more and more breathless, happy and giddy at the same time, to know that I really was dancing with Kai oppa.

“You look really, really beautiful tonight, Hara.” He whispered to my ear softly and I blushed again, turning into a tomato if possible, and I hid my face on his chest.

“Stop complimenting me!” I said.

“I have to, you know.” Eventually both of his hands were on each side of my waist, before leading mine to encircle his own neck. I looked up at him questioningly but he looked so peaceful and so lost in his own thoughts.

“Oppa?”

“Hmm?”

“I..I don’t know why but.. I’ve been enjoying these past few days with you so much, I think I..” he looked at me and waited for me to finish my sentence patiently.

“I mean, I don’t know about you but I..” I could see him slowly leaning his face downwards, reaching mine.

“I..” I lost my own breath when I felt his hot breath brushing against my lips, his own plump lips only a few centimeters away from mine. One step forward and our lips would touch.

“I like you too.” He said confidently.

What?

WHAT?

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? Kai oppa, let me turn on a recorder and you may say it again.

“May I?” I suddenly lost the warmth of Kai oppa, feeling both of our body separated abruptly by one annoying hand. A hand that belongs to..

“Sehun?” I choked. Well.. well, look who decided to ruin the night.

“I would like to dance with my date, if you don’t mind.” He said coldly towards Kai.

Please, please say that you mind.

“Of course not! So you weren’t coming on your own afterall, Hara?” Kai oppa asked, he looked lost.. and disappointed.

“No, I’m.. I came.. I’m with him.” I said, feeling like I want to dissolve into the floors somehow, hating the fact that Sehun had to come and ruin such beautiful moment.

“So, if you’ll excuse us.” Sehun grabbed my wrist roughly and led me somewhere far from the dance floor. Further, he led me to an empty hall, his hand cold and his expression bothered.

 

“I’ve been waiting for you the whole night, Hara. Guess what? I found you dancing with another guy, even worse, you were flirting with that freaking Jongin!”

“Flirt? Jongin, you mean Kai oppa?”

“KAI OPPA?” he roared. “Listen to me, Hara, as I will say this once and only once. You aren’t supposed to go date any other guys you like, okay? You are still with me and you broke.. the rules!” he scolded.

“I’m sorry, what rules are we talking about?”

“A rule stating you are to be MY girlfriend and you are supposed to be with me and only me!”

“What? So it’s my fault to have friends and socialize while you didn’t even bother to fetch me or try to call me?”

“Hara, please!” he sighed, obviously annoyed. “Let’s just, go back inside.” He dragged me again. I felt so annoyed this time. I’m not a doll to be carried around like this! But I couldn’t really run in these stilettos and freaking mermaid dress. Later on, I had to put up with Sehun the brat, being a monster that he is, ugh. I scoffed each times we have to introduce ourselves as lovers. He didn’t even hold my hand as tight as Kai oppa did. He held me like a property that he doesn’t want to lose, not like a person he loves that he feels the constant need of holding. I sighed again.

This Sehun needs a kick in the .

And after I get out from this dress he will surely get one. Wow that sounds kinda .