All at Once

Love Game

Hara’s POV

About 2 minutes later, a text came.

 

From : Jonghyun oppa

To : Hara

Hey little duck, turns out he can’t pick you up. Meet him at ABC Studio, it’s actually near your apartment I’m sure you’ve seen it once, yeah? Okay, good luck and keep me updated! ;)

 

Keep him updated? What is he? A gossip reporter? I sighed as I desperately tried to close my eyes. I think meeting someone new isn’t a bad decision though. It might actually help me clear my head and my feelings about Sehun and I could possibly have a new best friend. Jonghyun, he never wanted me to meet his friends before but I’m guessing this one’s special. Whatever. I’m tired.

 

I woke up realizing I have to go to campus today. Great, just great. That’s what you get for going to college kids, absolutely no freedom. It’s my first year now though, I don’t know why I’m so negative to even begin with haha I just thought going to art school would help express myself freely. But, we still have to stick to the schedule.

A little flash back, though. Why did I pick art? I don’t exactly know myself haha. I’m actually quite potential for science but I love adventures so I tried to do new things and stuffs and I do love to draw random daily so I figured I’d survive(never have I thought I would get this much trouble studying art). Hahaha.

So, anyways.. I bet you don’t wanna listen to me blabbering about my whole day drawing a new object and finishing a group project myself(because my group mates were all ‘sick’) and mostly complain about my life, I’ll just fast forward to the date.

Oh yeah.

I refer to it.. as a date. Or a meeting. Ah, whatever you wanna call it.

 

It’s 4 pm and I just got home from campus, obviously tired but I managed to drag myself home and properly took a shower and got changed(beautified myself a bit, even). I grabbed my purse and got ready to go to the studio. I walked because it was merely a 10 minutes walk far from my apartment.

It turned out to be a small, dancing studio, written on the name board in front. It was quiet and I could only see one motorcycle parked nearby. So.. Jonghyun’s friend rides motorcycle. One clue found. Okay, moving on.

I hesitantly opened the door and followed my heart so called instincts and opened the one and only other door inside. I peeked and took a look at the almost dark room, trying to find Jonghyun’s friend. Is he joking? Is this a prank? Is this a set up bad horror TV show? I don’t know why or how I bravely stepped inside and then..

“What..” I gasped.

Is this who I was supposed to meet?

I mean, THANK YOU JONGHYUN. BEST. BROTHER. EVER.

Like, phew, judging from those abs his looks could already send me to cloud ninth. He was dancing, a low volume of hip hop music accompanied him and I watched all his solid, graceful yet powerful movements, melting with the music and the mood.

“Ahem.” I cleared my throat rather purposely and like a synchronized scene his music stopped and so did his dancing. Well, I want to see more of that but right now I think it’s getting creepier if I only watch him dance with those superior exposed abs someone help me get my focus back.

“Oh, you’re here! Sorry, I didn’t notice you. I had to practice earlier, it was over but I got too carried away with my dance hehe. By the way, you must be Go Hara, right?” he wiped his sweat and covered himself with a hoodie that was lying above one bench. You don’t need to! I mentally requested.

“Yes, and you are?”

“Kim Jongin, people call me Kai though.”

“Kai?”

“Yeah, it’s like my street name. Oh, and I’m as old as your brother so you could add ‘oppa’ too  if you don’t mind.” He smiled.

“Kai oppa, it’s nice to meet you.” I said rather honestly.

“Well you don’t mind riding a motorcycle by any chance, do you?”

“Nope.”

“Great, shall we go now?”

 

“This is amazing.. aaa..” I screamed incoherrently as Kai added the speed. He just chuckled cutely. The wind brushed my hair, strands of it floating freely and my cardigan was pulled back a little but despite the cold air, I enjoyed the warmth in Kai’s sweet voice asking me such random questions like ‘Can you swim?’ or ‘What’s the scariest ghost you know?’. I somehow felt the urge of answering those random questions.

 

We stopped at an ice cream shop. Oh my God, did this guy just come out of my dreams or what? He’s got everything I want in a guy, aaa.. *fangirls*

“So..” he started, after ordering our ice cream. “Tell me more about yourself, Hara.”

“I’m sure you’ve heard a lot from earlier and I guess my brother talk about me most of the time too, am I right?”

“Maybe, but I’m still curious.”

“So I am right! Haha, he must’ve been only telling those lame jokes he made about me.”

“He kinda does, but believe me I don’t laugh at those jokes.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

“Wow, thanks. What about, you tell me more about yourself Kai oppa.”

“I’m a dancer, as you may have guessed. I love chicken. I love dancing, of course and.. wow I really at these huh?”

“No, you’re doing great.” I said, stifling a laugh.

“Well I don’t care because..” he closed his eyes, “our ice cream will arrive in 5, 4, 3, 2..1.”

“Here are your ice cream, enjoy!” a waitress delivered our ice cream. I almost dropped my jaw.

“WHAT KIND OF MAGIC DID YOU USE?” I asked, still stunned.

“No magic at all, just feeling and coincidences.”

“I guess you’re lucky, huh.”

“Yeah, life’s been so nice to me. It let me meet a pretty girl like you too, well I’m sure I’m a lucky guy.” He complimented and I blushed.

“Oppa..” I lowered my head, embarassed.

“Hey, don’t do that! I can’t see your pretty face now!” he protested but I only ducked more but eventually he chuckled. “No need to feel embarassed, Hara. Anyway, let’s enjoy our ice cream!”

I finally looked up and groggily scooped some of my ice cream.

“Hara..”

“What?”

“Do you really want me to do it? Because I don’t wanna act all cheesy but you.. haha..” he chuckled again.

“I what?”

“Here..” he wiped the left corner of my mouth with his thumb. I froze in complete shock. What was this guy made of? I’m sure he was from some kind of sugar factory because boy.. he is so sweet.

“Oppa, you didn’t have to..” I blushed again, this time even more.

“It’s okay. Do you like your ice cream?”

“Yes, I do.” I said. Minutes afterwards turned to a staring contest in which Kai oppa stared at me lovingly with the cutest smile EVER while I worriedly steal glances of him, not wanting to get caught. Easy, Hara. It’s only our first date. You shouldn’t be this aggressive. I sighed, knowing I’d probably die from his sweetness but then again, I’d die happily. Pretty much.

 

Walking to my apartment door was even more awkward. I had to take slow, agonizing steps but Kai oppa seemed to look so relaxed as he surveyed the surroundings.

“Here’s my apartment.” I stated. “Do you want to maybe get a drink or anything?” I offered.

“Unfortunately I have more practice to do and another appointment, but, you know.. I’d love to meet you again next time, what do you think?”

“Yes, I’d love that as well.”

“Great!”

“Thank you for today, Oppa. I’m happy.”

“Thank you Miss Ice Cream Moustache.” He teased and I pouted. “You do know you look even cuter when you pout, don’t you?” he added and I blushed like crazy.

“Oppa, don’t say that..” I defended.

“Just stating fact here. Anyway, I have to go now but I’ll.. call you later okay?”

Neh, oppa.” And he freaking ruffled my hair.

“Untill next time, see you!” he said casually as he strode back to the elevator.

OH MY GOD. WHAT KIND OF ANGEL HAVE YOU SENT? AARGH WHY SO PERFECT AARGH.

I jumped and danced around in excitement, playing all Taylor Swift songs like ‘Enchanted’ and ‘Today Was A Fairytale’ as I celebrated. Just then, my phone rang. This fast? I quickly ran and answered the phone.

“Kai oppa?”

“Little duck! Wait.. what did you just call me? Oh, wait. It went good today, didn’t it sister?”

“Jonghyun, why do you have to ruin my mood?”

“Hey, you have me to thank to later, yes?”

“Thank you best brother ever for sending me the best angel there is in the entire heaven..” I said.

“Kai is such a flirt, huh? A few hours and you already go crazy for him?”

“Whatever! Why did you want me to meet him in the first place then?”

“Just kidding, little duck. I’m happy for you, really. Just remember to always listen to your heart, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Now I’d like to eat dinner so if you’’ll excuse me..”

“Haha, good night Jonghyun.”

“Good night little duck, sweet dreams. Don’t dream of him in a erted ways or I’ll tell our parents about this.”

“WHAT THE..” and.. he already hung up. Such a weird brother I have. Weirdly awesome for knowing Kai oppa actually, hehehe. God, I can not stop thinking about him.

There’s something about him that’s really.. hypnotizing. His out of this world handsomeness, his kind and polite manner, his sun kissed skin and his messy, sweaty hair, his manly scent, his.. jacket was still on me. What?

Well, look at the bright side, though. That means bigger chance of a second date, yehet!

I can not wait for that.

 

“Come in!” I chirped. “Sehun?”

“Hey.”

“Come in, what did you bring?”

“Dinner, of course.”

“Whoa, thanks. Why coming so suddenly?”

“I don’t know?”

“Make yourself at home, I’ll change my clothes for a while okay?” I skipped my way to the bed room. Sehun eyed me in horror with my drastic change of mood.

 

Sehun’s POV

First, she greeted me happily, and not scold me for bothering her late at night.

Second, she said to make myself at home.

Third, she.. is singing now. What has gotten into her? I worriedly made my way to the kitchen, placing all the food bags and preparing the plates. She entered the kitchen happily.

“Whoa, smells so good Sehunnie!” she exclaimed and sat on one chair.

Sehunnie?

“Hara, are you okay?” I pressed the back of my hand to her forehead. Weird, she felt fine.

“Yes of course, why? I can’t be happy?”

“Not like that, I mean.. what’s with the happy mood?”

“Sehunnie dear, haven’t you felt so happy for even once at one point of your life? That’s what I’m feeling now. I’m happy, I don’t care about anything else, I’m just so happy to be happy.” She must be drunk.

“Uhh..”

“Well, it’s okay if you don’t understand, Sehunnie. But one day, I hope you will. For now, let’s eat! I’m starving!” she opened the bags excitedly, pouring the food to her bowl.

I think I lost my appetite.

 

Beep.. beep..

“Oh, it’s my phone!” she grabbed it immediately. “I’m sorry Sehun, but I have to take this.” She excused herself and I silently followed her.

“Kai oppa! I’m so glad you called!”

WAIT WHAT? WHO THE HELL IS KAI OPPA?

“I know! Umm, yeah I’m actually having dinner. No, it’s okay! Have you had dinner?”

WHO THE HELL IS SHE TALKING TO I HAVE TO KNOW.

“Hmm, yes. Yes. Oh, oppa?”

She called cutely. Why can’t she call me oppa?

“Is it weird to say that.. I miss you already?”

I can’t handle it anymore. Sudden change of mood. Happy tone of voice. Hara calling another guy. Coming to me all at once. Did I just faint?

 

Author's Note►

Double updates, anyone?

Hahaha I'm basically just a silent reader my whole life so I know what it's like to get desperate because of a cliff hanger from my favorite authors(hahaha)

So I'm trying to be nice here..

Please appreciate my efforts, yeah? Hehe have a good day!