Only Us Two (Finale)

After 1095

I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS YOU GUYS. IT'S BAD. I'VE ONLY BEEN IMPROVISING (as you can probably tell) AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO ON. I'VE ALREADY STARTED A NEW FIC, YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT, BUT SERIOUSLY WAHT SHOULD I DO I MIGHT JUST END UP LEAVING OFF HERE UNTIL SOMETHING COMES TO MAH BRAIN. For example, this will be the end, but i'll update short stories on what's up with them. Yeah I'll probably do that.


Sehun and Luhan sat on a nearby park's swings, staying silent. "W-what do you need to talk about?" Luhan stuttered, looking down. Sehun stayed silent for a moment before standing up and and crossing his arms. Luhan looked at him puzzled, unable to read his expression. The brunette stepped in front of Luhan's swing, holding onto the chains of it. "I already knew" he stated, blinking with a blank expression. "Excuse me?" Luhan asked, his heart stopping for a second before beating profusely.

"You told me when you were drunk." he sighed, looking up at the sky. Luhan was speechless. His face turned a bright red, and he didn't know if he should speak or not. He kept his head down, playing with his fingers. "I know you know, I remember what happened- I just didn't want to. I'm sorry Sehun, for not telling the truth to you, but if I did tell you, that would ruin things and-"

Luhan was cut off by a hand caressing his cheek. He looked up, his eyes widening when he saw Sehun right in his face, smiling. "Sehun, what're you-"

The tall brunette slowly leaned in, planting his lips on Luhan's. But, for some reason, it was different from their other kisses. It was more earnest. Passionate. Truthful. And because of this, the blonde only melted into the kiss, closing his eyes and tilting his head. Sehun was the first to pull back, his cheeks with an intense blush. "I like you too, Luhan." he chuckled, standing back up. Luhan stood up too, playfully hitting Sehun in the arm. "Don't take advantage of me..." he whined, crossing his arms and pouting.

"Since we like eachother, can we get married?" Sehun asked bluntly, sitting back on the swing.

"No."

"Can we date then?"

"No."

"But..."

"Maybe if you keep asking."

Luhan laughed whole heartedly, looking at Sehun. The brunette only pouted. "Fine. I'll ask everyday until you get annoyed and say yes." He promised, putting a fist in the air. "Sure." Luhan replied sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "So, Why can't we get married?" Sehun asked, really wondering. "Can you turn my little crush into love?" Luhan asked, raising an eyebrow. "Absolutely! You'll fall so hard for me, you won't be able to get back up."

"That sounds horrifying." he narrowed his eyes. "You know what I mean" Sehun huffed, contemplating whether or not Luhan actually likes him. "Well, can we kiss?" he asked, hope rising in his eyes. "Maybe once and a while, if I feel like it." the other anwsered, smirking and standing up.

"What about holding hands? Hugging? Going on dates?"

"Oh Sehun, you are pushin your boundaries."

"Well we can hold hands then" The taller declared, grabbing the blonde's hand. Luhan blushed and sighed in defeat. "Okay, fine. " he smiled, intertwining their fingers together. They walked back to the house, Luhan immedietly letting go of his when the Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked out. "So, How did it go?" Baekhyun asked, winking at the two. They shrugged and walked inside to find Kyungsoo being straddled by Jongin on the kitchen floor. Kyungsoo looked both horrified and confused. Luhan walked staright over to Jongin and kicked him off, picking the other up by his arm.

"O-Ow! What was that for?" the tan boy yelled, grabbing his head. "Stop being a ert!" he yelled, hugging onto Kyungsoo. "Jongin just shrugged and rolled his eyes. "I'll get that little squishy someday. Just watch, he'll fall in love with me!" Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows, and shook his head. "Never." he promised, frowning at the other.

The bacon and the giant started laughing, seeing as how Jongin was undoubtedly in love with Kyungsoo. What a one sided love! Minseok stayed on the couch, texting Jongdae about what was happening right now, and Yixing just stayed at the top of the stairs, watching all the happy couples.

~~~~~~~

Only a year has passed, and Baekhyun and Chanyeol ended up dating, being a stereotypical couple. Jongdae confessed to Minseok again, and the baozi took it seriously this time. They are still talking about it though. Kyungsoo has yet to fall for Jongin, as he declared, and he is still waiting. Kyungsoo is warming up to him little by little. Yixing wakes up early everyday to go to the hospital to see Joonmyeon, who is now sick with Pneumonia this time. Tao visits Kris everyday, clinging onto him like if he was a sugar daddy (which is what everyone took it for). Last of all Sehun, as promised, proposed to Luhan every day, but of course, he rejected him. They were still the same as last year, but this time, Luhan gave genuine smiles and laughs. They were practically a couple, besides the fact that nothing more than a kiss has happened between the two. Or, maybe in the near future, Luhan will finally give in like Sehun hoped.


Anyway, thanks you handful of subscribers for staying with me till leh end, please don't be mad with me for being horrible like this, but seriously, I'm way more proud of the other fic i'm writing. it's more planned out than this one, so it makes more sense. You know what they say, practice makes perfect, so that's how it is. Saranghae~